It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this evidence of Chemtrails?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Q: What replaced the attention of top scientists from the Manhattan Project?

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I'm not sure

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I've seen contrails for decades, but never something like that that is so neatly "on and off". Whether or not regular contrails form depends entirely on warm the air is at that altitude. But we can't really say from a single video.

It might be air temperature differences. The pilot might even be starting and stopping the fuel to the engines.

You would really need to do laser chromatography to prove that there were chemicals in the contrails.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
My initial thought was some form of sky writing, but that's normally done at a lower altitude and dissipates very quickly.

The sequence of off and on to make the lines is very precise, so we can assume it was wholly intentional, but for what purpose I could not say. I can't see it being natural, the lines are almost identical in length, as are the gaps in between, so I think we can discount temperature and pressure fluctuations.

A mystery indeed.

(post by NoCorruptionAllowed removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

It might be air temperature differences. The pilot might even be starting and stopping the fuel to the engines.

You would really need to do laser chromatography to prove that there were chemicals in the contrails.

You can't use "laser chromatography" for that. Laser micro-pyrolysis gas chromatography mass spectrometry, the full technical name for the procedure requires a capure of the material so it can be pyrolized before being subjected to 1064 nm laser radiation . From the ground you might use visible light photo-chromatography. And as a commercial pilot with several decades of flying jets at airline flight levels, I can assure you that no one is going to be turning fuel on and off at 40,000 feet. If you turn the fuel off, the engine flames out. In order to relight the engine, on my 747-400, you would have to descend to below 30,000 feet and slow down to less than 250 knots IAS. The most likely explanation for the intermitant contrail is an undulating isotherm. Even at a constant pressure altitude, the temperature can vary quite a bit. The autopilots we have can hold altitude different ways. One is a true altitude hold which maintains a constant pressure altitude, which may or may not reflect actual absolute altitude. Above 18,000 feet, all aircraft set their altimeters to reflect a sea level pressure of 29.92 inches of mercury (or 1000 millibars, if you prefer.) An alternative is to set the mode to Mach number hold. If you are going to do that, you have to get permission from air traffic control to occupy a "block" of altitude since mach number is a function of temperature and your aircraft is going to be acting like a roller coaster going up and down to maintain a constant mach speed with varying temps. If you select pressure altitude hold mode, you have to keep an eye on speed, so you don't exceed mmo with a big temp change.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hey op...spot on my man, hail i have a video of them inside the aircraft doing it ...military btw....showing up close a remote seat with the switches marked video of two turbines and the outlet......so they could view the action from that small console...had its own jump seat though

Im a seasoned pilot...an old seasoned pilot from the sixties...when i started in Irving
edit on 1-9-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
another thing since Im aviation weather guy...

the boudaries at the contrails endo.....thats craft for end.....the endo is mechanically clipped...as we dont get that definate of a cut from atmoshere ripples.....then we have the symmetrical interval.......tell me somebody

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
yea, tell me why the trail is sooo attached to the turbine

nuff sed

yep, been flyin since 1958 actually....outta Broomfield Colorady

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
hail i have a video of them inside the aircraft doing it ...military btw....showing up close a remote seat with the switches marked video of two turbines and the outlet......so they could view the action from that small console...had its own jump seat though

Then post it.
edit on 9/1/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

That's kind of what I was thinking, they cut off so sharply, so perfectly, the ends were clearly defined, unlike what I've seen before. If you are at liberty to share the video you mention, would be very cool to see.
edit on 1-9-2017 by InterstellarSloth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   

You'd think if somebody had the "smoking gun" proof of chemtrails then they might actually post it, rather than just making an empty claim. Always the way isn't it?

As for the OP video, as others have said it is just variations in humidity. See the clouds right at the end of the video? They also have regular gaps in them, it's exactly the same deal.

The flight in question was an Ethiopian Airlines flight from Washington DC to Addis Ababa, passing over Halifax, Nova Scotia. Chemtrail believers should ask themselves why an Ethiopian passenger plane would be spraying "chemtrails" over Canada!

Full analysis including flight path here: www.metabunk.org...

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Sorry for bursting the old chemtrail bubble, here is the scientific explanation for these contrails:

contrailscience.com...

Case closed.

The only argument that would change my mind is a good [as in trustworthy] laboratory making actual measurements from the trails themselves and finding untowards chemicals. Anything else is just flat earth coo-coo rubbish.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
He's drawing the dotted line where they will cut the sky to slide the space mirror through.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

In the image above, when I wrote "atmospheric conducive to water vapor condensing into liquid water droplets or ice crystals", but to clarify, I mean that the right relative humidity and/or temperature conditions exist for this to occur, although other conditions also need to exist.

For example, a nucleation point may also need to be present.

A nucleation point (such as dust or other particulate) can aid in the condensation of the invisible water vapor to create a visible cloud liquid water droplets or ice crystals, or the wet exhaust of a jet engine could freeze into an ice crystal that serves as a nucleation point for the invisible vapor to condense and freeze into a contrail of visible ice crystals.

However, if the relative humidity and/or temperature is not conducive to the invisible water vapor (water vapor that is ALWAYS present in the sky, even on a completely clear blue-sky day) condensing into visible water droplets, then that won't happen even if there is (for example) a nucleation point.

So the sky is not always filled with clouds, even though the sky is always filled with water vapor and nucleation points, AND not every jet produces a contrail, even though the sky is always filled with water vapor and nucleation points.

Other relative humidity and/or temperature conditions need to be present, and those conditions can vary greatly over a very localized patch of sky.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Its proof of contrails.

And that temperature and humidity vary - even over relatively short distances - at altitude as well as at ground level.

And that some people who dont understand contrails, clouds or anything about weather and the atmosphere get their kicks by misleading others

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I was photographing the planes at manchester Airport, UK yesterday and i obtained 100% cast iron proof that they have now stepped up chemtrailing over the north of england. As you can see, they are now leaving, not mere ordinary chemtrails, but new super duper HD ones!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: waynos

They're trying to make sure the new 4K video gets them really clear.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Space pirates me harties, they are ready to dock Earth.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
'S' for Spaghetti Alien

top topics

<< 1   >>

join