It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Proclaims Sunday Sept 3rd 2017 as a National Day for Harvey-related Prayers.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: carewemust

Everything that happens on Earth and in the cosmos is God's will.

So it's God's will that 3.1 million children starve to death every year? You worship one sick puppy.

Opinion noted. It's also God's will that you are alive, and have an opinion, LOL.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

God will do what he/she/it wants to do, but his children can influence the decisions, just like you can/could do with your parents.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Always amazes me how people get so damn bent out of shape by someone praying to one moon god or another.
It's a fricken prayer, get over it.

I wonder what they said when Obama proclaimed a National Day of Prayer, due to Hurricane Sandy?

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

God will do what he/she/it wants to do, but his children can influence the decisions, just like you can/could do with your parents.

Sure. if that is what you believe, I respect that.

I also see the irony in all of this.

If everything that happens is god's will, why would be pray to him for those affected by this natural disaster, when he is the one that "willed" it to occur in the first place?

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Always amazes me how people get so damn bent out of shape by someone praying to one moon god or another.

I wonder what they said when Obama proclaimed a National Day of Prayer, due to Hurricane Sandy?

It's not wrong when a Democrat does it

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

That would have gotten you burned for heresy a few hundred years ago.

Aren't we glad that times change?

That said, your point about Obama was apt; this is what Presidents do. PR and all that.

(I hope he's working as hard to get those folks some real assistance.)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

If everything that happens is god's will, why would be pray to him for those affected by this natural disaster, when he is the one that "willed" it to occur in the first place?

Because it doesn't hurt, take much time, or energy.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Konduit
You'd be surprised how much a situation can change when a collective group of people focus their attention on it.

If that were true, both Clintons would have been dead years ago.

It's not 100% true. Some people are kept here for a reason, even if the masses wish they'd move on.

Are you saying that the masses of Christians are wishing for the death of two people? I find that shocking.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

It's not wrong when a Democrat does it

For all we know, Obama may not have invoked prayer at all, after Sandy. Lot of confusion on what Religion he was..if any.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

You'd be surprised how much a situation can change when a collective group of people focus their attention on it.

It's not 100% true. Some people are kept here for a reason, even if the masses wish they'd move on.

Are you saying that the masses of Christians are wishing for the death of two people? I find that shocking.

No, that's what someone else said. I said that God is keeping the Clintons around because he has a purpose for them being alive.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Totally agree
National Memory Day
a reply to: buster2010

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

link   

No, that's what someone else said. I said that God is keeping the Clintons around because he has a purpose for them being alive.

Hmmm ... well it looks like you said it. Has your account been hacked?

See the last bit there ... "even if the masses wish they'd move on."?

Now, let's try again. Are you saying that masses of Christians are wishing the Clinton's would die ... or not?

If not, what did you mean in context?

link   

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Remember when celebrities, MTV, and the left in general came together for Katrina victims? Donating everything, telethons, etc.?

And... where are they now? Where are their donations, fundraisers, telethons, and prayer vigils? All we get from THEM right now is, "GOD KILLED ALL THE TRUMP VOTERS, YAY!"

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join