It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Slaves website gives list of 400 websites Google is attempting to chill

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Let me get this straight. They have no proof other than a "handbook" that anyone could have made on Word?

What's that phrase you like to use so often?

Oh yeah...Fake News!

Posting fake news like this is exactly why ATS made their fake list.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: mOjOm

A classic statement indeed.

Not sure what that is supposed to mean. I assume you disagree. But seriously, Natural News, a great independent site. I mean come on.

Breitbart and inforwars too. Breitbart went to sh*t when he died and Infowars is just pure unhinged mania. I wish it wasn't so as I used to actually like Alex way back in the day, but the dude has just lost all credibility at this point.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

This is more rampant than I thought. Was naive to the fact if the players in Natural News. Wonder why they are using ATS.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Break up Google?

The Right has officially hit rock bottom of retard.

90% of their revenue is from their main website.

There is nothing to breakup you dumb-asses.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Checked the list and was surprised that these two appear to be absent.

Billy Meier (They Fly)

SecureTeam10

Odd, or no..

What does not surprise me is that Google Analytics is always around as a tracker.
edit on 1-9-2017 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

But Alex Jones will sell you pills for "male vitality"!

He's also doing important work educating us about how frogs are turning gay and the child slave trade on Mars.

Let's not forget that most everything he's "predicted" hasn't even remotely come close to happening. It's disturbingly sad how all the "OMFG JADE HELM!" people have gone silent.

He's got such a stellar track record. Sound reporting, seems like a real trustworthy source of information to fill your brain with:

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Oh yeah. He's a real go to source for Truth. LOL

Like I said, I liked him at one time. Over a decade ago I thought he was doing some good. Many things have changed over that time.

But I still worry about those gay frogs!! LOL

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Google is Under Contract to the C.I.A. for Data Mining American Citizens . They Took Their Money along with the Usual Secrecy Agreement . Any Autonomy they perceived to have had Before Excepting that Contract is Now Forever Gone . Believe that or Not............

www.youtube.com...

edit on 1-9-2017 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Oh yeah. He's a real go to source for Truth. LOL

Like I said, I liked him at one time. Over a decade ago I thought he was doing some good. Many things have changed over that time.

But I still worry about those gay frogs!! LOL

Gay Frogs-Remix-

Just a meme now.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I was doing some research on 9/11 stuff on here a while ago. Honestly, most of the topics i ran across were pretty old.

What amazed me was the attitude this website had about Alex Jones not more than 4-5 years ago.

In all these threads I was reading, if someone showed up with some Alex Jones or Infowars stuff, they were laughed at and set straight. They were told/shown how Jones is incredibly screwy and untrustworthy. Even the really respected/established looking members back then in the conspiracy community all seemed to agree.

I'm not sure when the change happened, but it happened quickly. Suddenly Alex Jones and Infowars became this "bastion of truth" for conservatives and even Donald Trump himself.

Ya'll gone crazy...

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

We're in a post Truth era now. Alternative facts and disinformation are competing with facts and information.

The internet has only increased it and sped it up.

But at the root of it is the same problem that lays at the root of most other problems we have. People.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

This is more rampant than I thought. Was naive to the fact if the players in Natural News. Wonder why they are using ATS.

It seems to be five main websites they're using - I remember when natural news stuck to just junk science like selling mp3s that they claimed cured swine flu and things like that - now it's somehow got to junk politics and fabricated stories about google, soros, antifa, while still selling junk science - only even worse than before as they can't even spell Coeliac. www.naturalnewsblogs.com...

Guess it's a perfect salespitch for people dissafected with everyday society, science, life and stupid enough to think the internet can provide a solution. Same way 4Chan, Daily Stormer et al work.

Just like Mojom and Ketu point out, there's a new era of stupid on these here boards, willing to swallow whatever is thrown at them that claims to be anti-establismentatrianism without bothering to look into the sources or veracity of their claims.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
I don’t see anywhere i this blog or its “source” where Google has actually made any list. It seems an arbitrary list was made by the source itself, and then repeated on some right-wig blog.

Fake/hoax.

At best, it’s incredibly deceptive and untruthful.

Strange, to me it's almost performance art. Why call it a hoax/fake news if it falls into the same genre as viral marketing?
To me it is marketing to open minds.
People are talking about it, people are getting annoyed. Good. Because this is our future, very soon this could happen.

Thanks to this, a lot of minds have been opened. Even if they found out it isn't real, a door has been opened as to the possibility that this can become real very quickly. I hope they remember how bad they felt reading this and I hope they are glad it isn't real; and I hope they are keeping their eyes open now.

I see this as positive!

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

funny all i did was enter, govtslaves.com... in google's search enigine and got this page.

Results in google for govtslaves.com

so somebody is shoveling bs.

ETA: and if you search for Government Slaves website in those words, you get the this page
Results

edit on 2-9-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: dreamingawake

It seems to be five main websites they're using - I remember when natural news stuck to just junk science like selling mp3s that they claimed cured swine flu and things like that - now it's somehow got to junk politics and fabricated stories about google, soros, antifa, while still selling junk science - only even worse than before as they can't even spell Coeliac. www.naturalnewsblogs.com...

Guess it's a perfect salespitch for people dissafected with everyday society, science, life and stupid enough to think the internet can provide a solution. Same way 4Chan, Daily Stormer et al work.

Just like Mojom and Ketu point out, there's a new era of stupid on these here boards, willing to swallow whatever is thrown at them that claims to be anti-establismentatrianism without bothering to look into the sources or veracity of their claims.

Makes sense, in the end answered my own question. There's a large target audience they are taking advantage of with these sites. The OP link probably suffices as safe space list they want to advertise, after all a lot of NNews is shared here.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I want to thank you for your post.

I'm having a ball this rainy Sunday going to all the websites on the Google censor list.

I've been looking for a good list like this for a long time!

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I Googled the website name and nothing came up. I had to find a link to visit.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Google loves all the little sheople, all the sheople of the world.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I don't know why this topic is still up, it's premise is demonstrably false.

Google never made "list of 400 websites".

Look, Google is a company. Website owners can allow the Google company to place ads on your website to earn money for both you and Google. When you do this, you agree to certain terms and conditions that Google makes pretty clear. If you don't bother to read the agreement you enter with Google, and they decide to drop you from their advertising program because you broke the contract -- that's on YOU.

Google isn't the only search engine either people. Try Duck Duck Go.

Stop playing the heroic victim card here by blaming Google and other companies. Take control of your experience of reality and become the author instead of reader of your life's story. Take some damn personal responsibility and find alternatives to services and companies you don't like or want to support -- they're out there (I've already mentioned Duck Duck Go).

And it still blows me away that a 100% false story is allowed to linger on the forum. Isn't there like a hoax sub-forum or something on here? I've seen the hoax logo on some topics before.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

So why don't you Google the "government slaves" website and explain to me why it doesn't come up in a search.

What you should be preaching about my friend is the government surveillance system. I find it hard to believe you'd be incredulous that Google is censoring sights.

It's been all over the news for months.

Jesus, what are you doing on a conspiracy site?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join