It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Supremacy is a big nothing burger

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Ahem running around calling people white supremacists/nazi sympathizers is what now ?

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: eNumbra

Has anyone kept a running tally on how many times Neo has uttered "Nothing burger" in this thread?

Did anyone actually bother reading the thread title?

On ATS we're suppose to discuss the topic instead of making asinine ad homenims.

Exactly no one wants to debate my OTHER points. They just read the title/1st sentence and are triggered by it lol. 9 pages later.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Ahem running around calling people white supremacists/nazi sympathizers is what now ?

I didn't see any of that in the quote you tried to use as an example of an "ad hom".

You're not a victim, unless you choose or want to be.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

a reply to: eNumbra

Has anyone kept a running tally on how many times Neo has uttered "Nothing burger" in this thread?

Did anyone actually bother reading the thread title?

On ATS we're suppose to discuss the topic instead of making asinine ad homenims.

Hopefully mods have more sense than to ban people for calling out nazi sympathisers like yourself and the OP. The disgusting behaviour requires adressing before they end up in jail for radicalising some terrorist sympathising/promoting wrong-un of any political flavour.

Or you could try reading the thread as no were in the thread have i stated I was Nazi sympathiser.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Fun? Hilarious?

How many guesses do I get?
edit on 1-9-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

No but you're clearly guilty of it to everyone reading by not being aware of the thousands of white supremacist/neo-nazi terrorist attacks, 57 active terror cells in the world, the last 40 years of US white supremacist terror warning on domestic extremism terror level at present you're claiming don't exist. Your OP reads just like Hitler's speeches on the Jews - and that' not something I say lightly, it's an almost verbatim carbon copy of his propaganda.

Please read up.
edit on 1-9-2017 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Kyle Chapman
Richard Spencer
Steve Bannon
Something Kessler
Gavin Mcinist
Whatever Baked Alaska's real name is.
The dude that killed Heather Heyer
the guy who shot at a counter protester
there's also been three other fatal stabbings in the last six months.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Many have and you have chosen to ignore it. I can name plenty without Google due to local activity in my region. Can you name any of the terrosits names in your list? Doubt it. See what I did there? Until you honestly answer without cheating I will not reply.
edit on 1-9-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

Many have and you have chosen to ignore it. I can name plenty without Google due to local activity in my region. Can you name any of the terrosits names in your list? Doubt it. See what I did there? Until you honestly answer without cheating I will not reply.

Same here, not sure if he's referring to the one jihadi or several neo-nazi terrorist attacks on german markets he outlines in the OP, or the false flag Franco A one where neo-nazi German lieutenant was posing as a Syrian refugee and attempting to assasinate politicians and create race war.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Don't want to be lumped in with racists, white supremecists, neo-nazi's and the KKK?

Thoroughly denounce them. Shun them from your political party.

The good apples in the apple cart should be the louder than the peaches about the bad apples among them.

And considering how many conservatives are avowed Christians:

2 Corinthians 6:14

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

Romans 16:17

Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

2 John 1:10

If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed

We as a society don't condone physical abuse of spouses or rape, so I make a point of not ignoring those people in my social circles. I distance myself or cut them out of my life. I denounce their actions and the things they do, and do so clearly.

So while someone might not be a racist, neo-nazi, white supremacist or KKK member -- staying silent and allowing them to infiltrate politics, deflecting and attacking others is tantamount to protecting them, not denouncing them.
edit on 1-9-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
While white supremacists are rare, whites are historically the most destructive. They wiped out native Americans. They built nuclear weapons. Because of their science and technology, whites have the potential for great destruction. This is why white supremacy should not be underestimated and it should be extinguished immediately wherever it tries to rare its head.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

No but you're clearly guilty of it to everyone reading by not being aware of the thousands of white supremacist/neo-nazi terrorist attacks, 57 active terror cells in the world, the last 40 years of US white supremacist terror warning on domestic extremism terror level at present.

Please read up.

Only 57 Active Cells? Please. Thats a nothingburger. A Quick Google Search of *Active* Investigations reveal over 900 active ISIS related cases in the us alone. So tell me again who is the bigger threat?

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Kyle Chapman
Richard Spencer
Steve Bannon
Something Kessler
Gavin Mcinist

You forgot Hillary and Bill Clinton whos mentors were KKK members.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

There's been a lot of those in Germany. My understanding of the general consensus of refugees among Germans is neutral to welcoming. Except for the right wingers and then the extremists who commit acts of terror and frame Muslims for it.

Reminds me of the tool that stabbed himself and told police he was targeted because his hair was racist.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xianb
Thats a nothingburger.

There's no such thing. A burger made of NOTHING would be.. ....

..wait for it....

.................................nothing.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Kyle Chapman
Richard Spencer
Steve Bannon
Something Kessler
Gavin Mcinist

Oh you wanted an entire list? Like every WS ever? I'm good on that front, feel free to do one yourself though. I met your challenge and you went but Hillary on me. tsk tsk so lazy. You shoulda looked at my sig.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

No but you're clearly guilty of it to everyone reading by not being aware of the thousands of white supremacist/neo-nazi terrorist attacks, 57 active terror cells in the world, the last 40 years of US white supremacist terror warning on domestic extremism terror level at present.

Please read up.

Only 57 Active Cells? Please. Thats a nothingburger. A Quick Google Search of *Active* Investigations reveal over 900 active ISIS related cases in the us alone. So tell me again who is the bigger threat?

A) You used google - I used my memory, many more exist. Google the recent declaration of war fropm russia,europe and us white supremacists 'called fourth reich/GRU plot.
B) The correct answer is both - don't cover up or justify terrorism - The US gov places both ISIS and Neo-Nazis in the same Cat 4 terror class.

There's no point dickwaving over who has caused the most dead bodies when both are terrorist groups.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Kyle Chapman
Richard Spencer
Steve Bannon
Something Kessler
Gavin Mcinist

Oh you wanted an entire list? Like every WS ever? I'm good on that front, feel free to do one yourself though. I met your challenge and you went but Hillary on me. tsk tsk so lazy. You shoulda looked at my sig.

You did meet the challenge however you put that little shot of Steve Bannon in there so i went but Hillary on you. Its only fair if your drinking the Liberal Kool Aide.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Please read up.

A) You used google - I used my memory, many more exist. Google the recent declaration of war fropm russia,europe and us white supremacists 'called fourth reich/GRU plot.
B) The correct answer is both - don't cover up or justify terrorism - The US gov places both ISIS and Neo-Nazis in the same Cat 4 terror class.

There's no point dickwaving over who has caused the most dead bodies when both are terrorist groups.

Memory isnt real time. As my Memory remembered 1000 Active ISIS related cases looks like the FBI closed 100 of them since I looked last. Also you never named the specific cells. You just said 57 active cells. From which groups?

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
ANTIFA/Liberals: "Uhhh, that redneck over there had a confederate flag n' stuff. I'm about to beat every Trump voter in sight, and burn my city down!"
edit on 1-9-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join