It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Supremacy is a big nothing burger

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
(post by fiverx313 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It's a tough narrative to keep when people also look down at Clinton and Democrats.

When the center stands back we just see two crazy sides mouthing big nothing burgers that the majority of America disagrees with. Two sides willing to do anything for votes.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

That's the confederate battle flag. Don't play dumb. And I notice you keep dodging the questions.

Is that flag not the flag of a failed country? Was it not started by Democrats? If you really believe the left is responsible for that stuff, then how do you feel about your fellow right wingers waving the flag of failed democrats and claiming the country of failed democrats to be their proud heritage?

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Yeah. It was a big effing deal, and it shoots your rhetoric to hell and back. So clearly all you got is to ridicule the story(?) You're reaching neo. With your foot already in your mouth, you should should quit before you shove your whole leg down your throat.

....you act as if this isn't the default routine, Krazy....

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Big effing deal.

It was a big effing deal, actually...

To the poor victims, the victim's families... & the country as a whole.

You're deluded!
I always knew that. But you just cemented that feeling for many more people.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Is that flag not the flag of a failed country?

It wasn't

Good hell people.

en.wikipedia.org...

If you really believe the left is responsible for that stuff, then how do you feel about your fellow right wingers waving the flag of failed democrats and claiming the country of failed democrats to be their proud heritage?

What ?

How do I FEEL ?

I could care less.

Geezus.

Thats all left wingers know how to do.

Insult, and make emo so called arguments.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

It's a bad habit where I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt to respond like a rational person; though I admit that my neo tolerance is rather low...

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

What's the definition of "crazy" again?

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

It's just a picture of me when you look it up.

edit on 1-9-2017 by Krazysh0t because: typos

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh my. What a dumb statement.

So the names don't need to be literal.

Is a liberal a classical liberal.

I love the whole definition fallacy. Nice middle school level appeal to definition. Probably beat that one in a middle school debate club.

Guess that prove the point doesn't it.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Yes, lets confuse what terrorism is more, by comparing it to white supremacy.

Terrorism is a intent to terrorize people. We have plenty of those in America, even on the internet.

The whole "Lock her up" campaign was basically terrorism, showing that you will wrongfully imprison opponents if necessary. White supremacy is more the supposed connection to the Trump wall, immigration policy, etc.

Supremacy is the idea your race is superior, sure you can be a terrorist about it, but it's not the same.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Not really no. It proves you try and use definitions that are not a reflection of reality.to make a falacious rebuttal.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Not really no. It proves you try and use definitions that are not a reflection of reality.to make a falacious rebuttal.

Proves the point even further.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Only in your mind movie. It doesn't negate what white supremacist, skin heads, neo nazis think and do.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

The ironic thing about you is that for all your bluster and self-righteous indignation, you're among the least informed people I regularly interact with.

Not only are you ignorant of pretty much anything that triggers you — "nobody was talking about white supremacists before 2017! DERP!" — but the # you do know is irrelevant programming like your yammering about "Klanbakes."

Jesus. Everyone gets it. Prior to the 60's, the "Solid South" was controlled by Democratic politicians who passed Jim Crow laws, fought to preserve segregation and voted "no" to the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Here's a breakdown by party, region and vote:

What's that got to do with 2017? Not a damn thing. It's just some absurd crap that idiotic wingnuts try to use as some sort of Civil Rights bona fides despite the fact that if most of the ones who screech the loudest had been voting in the South in the 50's, their asses would have been voting for Democrats/Dixiecrats.

Because some people that had an R by their names, a couple generations ago, were on the right side of history, doesn't say anything about you because you put an R by yours today.

You're a conservative right? So were segregationists. So were Klan members. The white nationalists, white supremacists, neo-Nazis, etc are voting with you. Try dealing with the reality of the present.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

It was a big effing deal, actually..

According to the usual suspects.

People die in this country every single day from a myriad of reasons.

And minorities get murdered by the dozens in streets of America by people who are not white supremacists.

Where's that outage?

WHERE ?

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

The ironic thing about you is that for all your bluster and self-righteous indignation, you're among the least informed people I regularly interact with.

That's a big arse nothing burger too much gmo and pesticides in that one.

Not only are you ignorant of pretty much anything that triggers you — "nobody was talking about white supremacists before 2017! DERP!" — but the # you do know is irrelevant programming like your yammering about "Klanbakes."

Double nothing burger there.

And yet all those so called antis weren't riotiing in the streets, and protesting gay guys before then.

No the antis were running around saying kill the police,kill the rich. The planet wants to kill us.

White supremacist mount everest of NOTHING BURGER's.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Neo, did you just finish watching Peewee's alt right play house and "nothing burger" was the phrase of the day?

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Why do you insist on putting those words in inverted commas?

Because some of us research history of the people running around whining about white supremacists.

And those people were having Klanbakes while fighting the 'natzees'.

The greatest generation!

KKK wore hoods and covered their faces, Antifa wears hoods and cover their faces, is it a coincidence being they both seem to be creations of the Democratic Party?

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Proves the point even further.

you know, as long as i'm on it, you are also one of the worst # posters on this board. all you do is word vomit diarrhea with no logic or consistency like you think you're some kind of savant. it's laughable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join