It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Supremacy is a big nothing burger

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Why do you insist on putting those words in inverted commas?

Because some of us research history of the people running around whining about white supremacists.

And those people were having Klanbakes while fighting the 'natzees'.

The greatest generation!
edit on 1-9-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Dylann Roof shot up that church in 2015. That's two years before 2017 and it sparked quite a few white supremacy conversations including the removal of Confederate symbols from Charleston. Try not to pass by life with your head in the sand. That only just happened. You don't need a history book to learn about it.
edit on 1-9-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Prior to 2017.

Anyone talking bout 'white supremacists' ?

NOPE.

Just a wag the dog villain manufactured by the losers of the 2016 election.

Just because you were ill-informed prior to 2017 doesn't mean that literally everybody else was.

There's that superiority complex white supremacist haters are famous for.

Shame they don't practice what they are trying to proselytize.

There's that inferiority complex snowflakes are so famous for.

I'm sorry you're so triggered by having your blatantly false statement called for the bullsnip it is Neo, but them's the breaks.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Why do you insist on putting those words in inverted commas?

Because some of us research history of the people running around whining about white supremacists.

And those people were having Klanbakes while fighting the 'natzees'.

The greatest generation!

You learned about that like a week ago and haven't shut up about it since. Thankfully for everybody else, it's given you another staple in your "Clinton/Muslim/Abortion" shtick. Variety is the spice of life.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Dylann Roof shot up that church in 2015.

Big effing deal.

Going by white supremacist so called logic that was a man caused disaster.

After all don't want to upset them white supremacists!

No wait my bad.

They didn't want to upset the moderates.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

You can't seriously believe that. Maybe you weren't talking about it, but don't assume everyone else lives in your own little bubble. Or have you already forgotten the "controversial" right wing terror report that came out in 2009 under Pres Obama? HERE

The FBI also had a report in 2008 that is literally titled "White Supremacist Recruitment of Military Personnel since 9/11" (here's the pdf). And that was under Dubya Bush. Even right here on ATS there were a lot of threads about it in 2015 after the Dylan Roof massacre. Remember how South Carolina removed the confederate flag after that & the uproar here surrounding it? I even made my first avatar as a dog "fertilizing" that flag in response to the situation.

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Dylann Roof shot up that church in 2015. That's two years before 2017 and it sparked quite a few white supremacy conversations including the removal of Confederate symbols from Charleston. Try not to pass by life with your head in the sand. That only just happened. You don't need a history book to learn about it.

Nah uh nobody talked about Roof until 2017 because NOBODY EVER TALKED ABOUT WHITE SUPREMACISTS BEFORE 2017.

Didn't you read it the first time?

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh my. What a dumb statement.

So the names don't need to be literal.

Is a liberal a classical liberal.

I love the whole definition fallacy. Nice middle school level appeal to definition. Probably beat that one in a middle school debate club.

link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

You learned about that like a week ago and haven't shut up about it since. Thankfully for everybody else, it's given you another staple in your "Clinton/Muslim/Abortion" shtick. Variety is the spice of life.

When it get to 18 months like white supremacist haters have.

Then say something about it.

Until then.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

There's no need for you to show us emojis about how you're feeling buddy. We can already tell just by your posts.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Anybody catch the black reporter saving this white power guy?

hotair.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Yeah it cracks me up that people are afraid of white supremists or Antifa. Small numbers. Yes you'll always have the lone wolf that snaps. Standing up for your rights and living without fear is the way to live.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

There's no need for you to show us emojis about how you're feeling buddy. We can already tell just by your posts.

There's another NOTHING BURGER.

Can I have fries next time?

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

How many of your fellow right wingers still wave the confederate flag? Is it not the flag of a failed country? Was it not started by Democrats? So if you really believe the left is responsible for that stuff, then how do you feel about your fellow right wingers waving the flag of failed democrats? Right wingers recently even marched with literal neo-Nazis at "Unite the Right" rallies in order to protest the removal of the statues of racist Democrats. Right wingers even proudly say the confederacy & its people are their heritage.

Do you deny any of what I just posted? Because that's why I'm saying the right is carrying the torch now.
edit on 1-9-2017 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Yeah. It was a big effing deal, and it shoots your rhetoric to hell and back. So clearly all you got is to ridicule the story(?) You're reaching neo. With your foot already in your mouth, you should should quit before you shove your whole leg down your throat.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

How many of your fellow right wingers still wave the confederate flag?

Don't know how many of my 'fellow' right wingers wave a flag that was NEVER the symbol of the confederacy.

But most people have seen this.

And they saw what a guy named CLinton did. Making a Robert E. Lee day.

link   
white supremacy is the new boogeyman

link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Yet on ATS, the ones constantly making apologist threads for white supremacists are always on the right wing. Funny how that works, huh?

There have literally been dozens of threads here taking up for white supremacists since the Charlottesville protests, with people even taking up for literal neo-Nazis and their "free speech" rights at "Unite the Right" rallies. Yet we should ignore that because you think they're actually donating to the DNC? (facepalm)

Could you link me to any of those? I have yet to see any threads where anyone takes up for White supremacists, other than the free speech issue, which everyone on this site should be all about. Not saying it didn't happen, just that I didn't see it, and it sounds a bit far fetched.

link   

Prior to 2017.

Anyone talking bout 'white supremacists' ?

NOPE.

Just a wag the dog villain manufactured by the losers of the 2016 election.

Correct Sir.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Some people really are reaching.

Roofs dead or soon will be.

The guy in Charlottes rotting in jail.

But some people want to act like the rule of law doesn't exist and want to run around playing Wyatt Earp with thier little posse's.
edit on 1-9-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join