It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Supremacy is a big nothing burger

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Ahhh the ol "I am rubber you are glue!" defense. Followed up with some childish, limp wristed flailing attempts at insults. Hoping if you can concoct a good enough insult everybody will ignore how ridiculously wrong you were, and how when you had it pointed out to you, you chose to make personal attacks after the realization that your revisionist history was indefensible.

How embarrassing for you.

ETA - you can save whatever insults you manage to come up with next. I'm not big on "debate" that relies on playground insults in an effort to be right. Maybe come back once you finally leave middle school behind.
edit on 3-9-2017 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Where did he re-write history? The only person doing that is you. Even in the present day US, the legal system/judicial process is clearly racist and one of the most unequal in the world.

------
in 2003, black men were reportedly 12 times more likely to receive prison sentences for drug offenses even though surveys have shown white and black people in the U.S. use and sell drugs at almost the same rate. Blacks only represent a small fraction of the U.S. population and they only account for 14 percent of drug users in the country, but they make up 34 percent of people arrested for drug offenses and 45 percent of those behind bars on drug charges. Mauer and Cole suggest this may be because dealers and users are easier to target in urban, impoverished, inner-city neighborhoods as opposed to broader, suburban landscapes.

Racial profiling by police may also play a role in the number of black men serving time. Black drivers are 31 percent more likely to be stopped by the police than a white driver, according to a 2011 Police-Public Contact Survey report by the Justice Department. Blacks were twice as likely to be searched during routine traffic stops, and five percent of blacks pulled over by police aren’t told why they were stopped.

Before stop-and-frisk tactics were deemed unconstitutional in New York City by a Supreme Court judge in 2013, 54 percent of the 191,588 New Yorkers stopped-and-frisked by police that year were black while only 11 percent of searches involved white people.

Racism and how others view blacks may also play a role in a jury's verdict and a judge's sentencing. Duane Buck, a black inmate currently appealing his death row sentence in Texas, believes racism may have played a factor in his initial trial after a psychologist testified and perpetuated that he would be more likely to kill again because he was black. During his trial, former prison psychologist Walter Quijano suggested that being black or a minority “increases the future dangerousness” of a person "for various reasons," which Buck believes inevitably led the jury to convict him to death.
------------

www.ibtimes.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xianb
I dare the Left to name a White Supremacist who actually poses a threat to modern society.

ALL. OF. THEM.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
LOL. This thread. People arguing about which group of bad people are worse.

Why don't we save everyone some time just say that all of it's bad. When the time comes that people start wanting people dead because of the color of their skin, that is when you know that people have had enough of people. I view it as stupidity, but I also believe that people should have the right to at least think for themselves.

Maybe the one's that are calling for the death of another color should start being called out, because that would the people who are truly dividing people into different groups.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
LOL. This thread. People arguing about which group of bad people are worse.

Why don't we save everyone some time just say that all of it's bad. When the time comes that people start wanting people dead because of the color of their skin, that is when you know that people have had enough of people. I view it as stupidity, but I also believe that people should have the right to at least think for themselves.

Maybe the one's that are calling for the death of another color should start being called out, because that would the people who are truly dividing people into different groups.

AMEN!!

And despite what they wish to take away from my statements this is my point and i am sticking to it. We don't ignore hate mongers and violence is stopped 1st.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

Where did he re-write history? The only person doing that is you. Even in the present day US, the legal system/judicial process is clearly racist and one of the most unequal in the world.

www.ibtimes.com...

Wrong on so many levels. Excuses for criminals you make won't work.
I will dare to say it again
BECAUSE:

CONTENT OF CRIMINAL CHARACTER comes before SKIN COLOR !!

Law abiding citizens don't go to jail. If they do people who care for the truth and compassion, like me and you, step up for the innocent. Statistics tell us a lot of people are thugs who hurt people and add in the drug dealers for the criminal class in the gray bar motel. It is not about skin color it is about being a thug. People who actually think it is skin color 1st like that are the racist we won't to call out for hate just like we won't to call out the hateful evil of the KKK/NAZI/Antifa communist racist.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: intrptr

You're free to embrace a racist approach if that is what you desire.

I try to live my life by valuing people on the content of their character.

So you value what people say over what they do.

Thats called denial.
edit on 4-9-2017 by intrptr because: change

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Timothy McVeigh

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
Timothy McVeigh

Hater who is not celebrated so what relevance now? The problem isn't lone whackjobs it is packs of haters beating people in public like that is ok. Haters who want us divided.

edit on 4-9-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

<< 11  12  13   >>

join