It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Supremacy is a big nothing burger

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Ahhh the ol "I am rubber you are glue!" defense. Followed up with some childish, limp wristed flailing attempts at insults. Hoping if you can concoct a good enough insult everybody will ignore how ridiculously wrong you were, and how when you had it pointed out to you, you chose to make personal attacks after the realization that your revisionist history was indefensible.

How embarrassing for you.

ETA - you can save whatever insults you manage to come up with next. I'm not big on "debate" that relies on playground insults in an effort to be right. Maybe come back once you finally leave middle school behind.
edit on 3-9-2017 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Where did he re-write history? The only person doing that is you. Even in the present day US, the legal system/judicial process is clearly racist and one of the most unequal in the world.

------
in 2003, black men were reportedly 12 times more likely to receive prison sentences for drug offenses even though surveys have shown white and black people in the U.S. use and sell drugs at almost the same rate. Blacks only represent a small fraction of the U.S. population and they only account for 14 percent of drug users in the country, but they make up 34 percent of people arrested for drug offenses and 45 percent of those behind bars on drug charges. Mauer and Cole suggest this may be because dealers and users are easier to target in urban, impoverished, inner-city neighborhoods as opposed to broader, suburban landscapes.

Racial profiling by police may also play a role in the number of black men serving time. Black drivers are 31 percent more likely to be stopped by the police than a white driver, according to a 2011 Police-Public Contact Survey report by the Justice Department. Blacks were twice as likely to be searched during routine traffic stops, and five percent of blacks pulled over by police aren’t told why they were stopped.

Before stop-and-frisk tactics were deemed unconstitutional in New York City by a Supreme Court judge in 2013, 54 percent of the 191,588 New Yorkers stopped-and-frisked by police that year were black while only 11 percent of searches involved white people.

Racism and how others view blacks may also play a role in a jury's verdict and a judge's sentencing. Duane Buck, a black inmate currently appealing his death row sentence in Texas, believes racism may have played a factor in his initial trial after a psychologist testified and perpetuated that he would be more likely to kill again because he was black. During his trial, former prison psychologist Walter Quijano suggested that being black or a minority “increases the future dangerousness” of a person "for various reasons," which Buck believes inevitably led the jury to convict him to death.
------------

www.ibtimes.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xianb
I dare the Left to name a White Supremacist who actually poses a threat to modern society.

ALL. OF. THEM.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
LOL. This thread. People arguing about which group of bad people are worse.

Why don't we save everyone some time just say that all of it's bad. When the time comes that people start wanting people dead because of the color of their skin, that is when you know that people have had enough of people. I view it as stupidity, but I also believe that people should have the right to at least think for themselves.

Maybe the one's that are calling for the death of another color should start being called out, because that would the people who are truly dividing people into different groups.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
LOL. This thread. People arguing about which group of bad people are worse.

Why don't we save everyone some time just say that all of it's bad. When the time comes that people start wanting people dead because of the color of their skin, that is when you know that people have had enough of people. I view it as stupidity, but I also believe that people should have the right to at least think for themselves.

Maybe the one's that are calling for the death of another color should start being called out, because that would the people who are truly dividing people into different groups.

AMEN!!

And despite what they wish to take away from my statements this is my point and i am sticking to it. We don't ignore hate mongers and violence is stopped 1st.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

Where did he re-write history? The only person doing that is you. Even in the present day US, the legal system/judicial process is clearly racist and one of the most unequal in the world.

www.ibtimes.com...

Wrong on so many levels. Excuses for criminals you make won't work.
I will dare to say it again
BECAUSE:

CONTENT OF CRIMINAL CHARACTER comes before SKIN COLOR !!

Law abiding citizens don't go to jail. If they do people who care for the truth and compassion, like me and you, step up for the innocent. Statistics tell us a lot of people are thugs who hurt people and add in the drug dealers for the criminal class in the gray bar motel. It is not about skin color it is about being a thug. People who actually think it is skin color 1st like that are the racist we won't to call out for hate just like we won't to call out the hateful evil of the KKK/NAZI/Antifa communist racist.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: intrptr

You're free to embrace a racist approach if that is what you desire.

I try to live my life by valuing people on the content of their character.

So you value what people say over what they do.

Thats called denial.
edit on 4-9-2017 by intrptr because: change

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Timothy McVeigh

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
Timothy McVeigh

Hater who is not celebrated so what relevance now? The problem isn't lone whackjobs it is packs of haters beating people in public like that is ok. Haters who want us divided.

edit on 4-9-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The ones that were arrested for assault for one,don't try to skirt the truth,makes for a weak agenda

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Well name them. The point was that we were supposed to name names. Certainly you know their names right?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Well name them. The point was that we were supposed to name names. Certainly you know their names right?

Kind of a weak deflection...
You want him to do more work so you don't have to make a better point.

You are becoming predictable in a boring way. Go read your local jail roster, and what they are in for if you want names and a good statistical example.

Or even better, give me 3 names of people you actually know, first and last with ages and the city they live in with the criteria they are relevant to the discussion in some way, I will background check and post results.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Catscratch

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Kind of a weak deflection...
You want him to do more work so you don't have to make a better point.

It's not a deflection. It is following the request of the OP. This is literally the first sentence in the OP:

I dare the Left to name a White Supremacist who actually poses a threat to modern society

So I wanted the right to name some one on the left who actually poses a threat to modern society. The OP is banned from the site now, so I guess that oldtimer picked up his torch, and now you are butting in without understanding my argument.
edit on 27-9-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Xianb

All you're proving is that you've paid more attention to one threat than the other. What is or isn't a "threat to society" in reality is subject to your own personal ignorance which is in turn a result of your own confirmation bias as fed by your choice in propaganda?

Sounds legit.

Interestingly good point. Give yourself a pat on the back from me old boy! Oh and here's a star and a thumb up for that redpill!

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Oh. Sorry, let.me give a list.
Hillary Clinton.
George Soros.
Leadership in Black Lives Matter.
Maskman(any antifa that threw a soda can with cement...that's deadly force in case you were I'll informed)
Rockefeller(murderer)
General Chao(I own his book)
Pao
Stalin

Oh all that off the top of my head?
There's gotta be one or two more.
Let's see...no google...I guess I could use yahoo but loopholes is cheating...
Ah!
Al Sharpton
The New Black Panthers
Oprah
Anyone that called someone a derogatory statement over their ballot I.e. deplorable, racist, Nazi, WS, oh and last but not least..."white" (you generalizing racists)

Anyone that throws a rock, flare, firework, punch, bottle, cement filled can, hateful names..

Also anyone that interferes with free speech, has the word hate in their slogan #lovetrumpshate

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
that right there is giving positive affirmation to a negative outlook, by its premise it makes HATE the primary motivator and ideology, and you dare think this was possibly by accident?!
The left consume imagined hate, and regurgitate it as pure hate.
Also...anyone that thinks calling names, insulting or committing or attempting to commit or intending to commit acts of violence against ANYONE as a means to Any End.

Those are the threats to society. The immediate threat.

How's that for carrying a torch?

Oh wait! I'm fair. Let's go down the list of the "others" here...

Donald Trump! There's a name no one in the f***in planet has to search.
And yeah I voted for him, but he says the most borderline abrasive things, I will never apologize to the left however. I usually vote Dem, but I'm with the #NeverHer crowd.

But truth is, I wish I got two votes, one for trump, and another to have someone else speak for him. Like hell, I bet even his wife could piss off the world a whole lot less.
I mean I don't care about PC, but its one thing be unorthodox in a statement, its another to troll your own office in a twitter feed.

Did you read that lefties? I've been watching you guys ***** and whine about how none of us will admit trumps a jack@$$ mod warning! This is not a curse word its a reference to a mule.

You just got it. But don't hold your breath for an apology, or an apologist. I would rather a jack@$$ in office any week than a well connected criminal who never made direct promises just a "we will try to do that...kinda...together?...."

Also.
Dylann Roof
That alt right guy that looks like he's going to a reshowing of "Willard" played by Crispin Glover...as Willard.
Look at the movie cover, then look at that alt right duesche. You will see the irony.

Oh yeah...Pence.

Lucky for this "picked the Right Side" voter, if these goons on the right try anything too crazy, I got you, a whole army of triggered leftists and SJWs to turn on them with.

So even if you ever turn out to be right about trump, don't need your printer, cause you will always be the biggest TOOLS. Nyak nyak!

edit on 6-10-2017 by Catscratch because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-10-2017 by Catscratch because: Trying to add all I posted...:

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
It won't let me post the rest. Always when I have a golden point.
Lol. Guess bipartisan arguments aren't allowed

Update. Fixed. Enjoy

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join