It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Supremacy is a big nothing burger

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I dare the Left to name a White Supremacist who actually poses a threat to modern society. And I dare you to name one off the top of your head without doing a Google search. Because the only WS who I can name without Cheating is Dylan Roof. And he's Locked up about to face the Death Penalty which he deserves. Meanwhile without Cheating the terrorist attacks from Radical Islamic Terrorism that I can name off the top of my Head:

World Trade Center Attacks 1 and 2
San Berdino Attacks
Orlando Night Club Shooting
Fort Hood
England's Recent Concert Attack
Spain's Recent Attacks
Multiple Afghanistan Terror Attacks
Knife Assault on the UK Parliament
UK Bridge Attack
University of Ohio Knife Attack
German Market Place Attack
France Massacre with the Vehicles

There's a lot more but again that's just the ones off the top of my Head without a Google Search. Then there's the Lefts Ignorant DAKA program used by gangs like MS13 to have there youngest Gang Members infiltrate our country and what ever Community they end up in start to terrorize them. And if "they" know the Laws in whatever state they are in thy can abuse those Laws as well. Example the youngest "DAKA", MS13 Gang members will be the ones committing the most violent crimes because the older ones know they will only get sent to Juvie Detention Centers. And once they get released before your/on your 18th Birthday you can have your record sealed forever. And unlike Radical Islamic Terrorists who murder to die MS13 Murders to Live Again to Murder Again.

O and before I forget David Duke is not a threat to Society. He's just a racist Ass Hole that doesn't hold any power, the Left just loves digging him up every election cycle. And it's hilarious how the Left Says the Spanish RIT Attack copied the WS Charoltsville Attack.

So again Name a White Supremacist who poses a threat to society off the top of your heads without Google Searching them. I guarantee you that Roof will be the only coming to mind. O and before you say KKK the Dems founded them. Nazis? Copied the Lefts tactics.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
White supremacists are a bunch of weak snowflakes.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

What does naming them off your head have to do with anything. Domestic right wing terrorism is the second largest terror group in the us after Muslim terrorists.

How about the kkk guy who shot up the Jewish community center. Or the guy who stabbed and killed an anti supramacist protestor and killed him..

There was a su couple kidnapping blacks in PA I think and killing them.

There are something like 65 since 911. But I am afraid to check my facts on Google.

Ps just remembered the lousiana guy who shot up the theater, and the dude on the train stabbing people.

But honestly there are dozens in the past 10 years.
edit on 1-9-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Respectfully "friend"? I'm guessing that... I'll bet that you, yourself... speak from practical experience?

I'll agree...with you...
Best

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Just a guess. Maybe there are white supremacists who are not stupid morons who go around in Nazi shirts waving flags. Maybe there are WS who do not blow stuff up and march in the streets. Maybe there are WS who are smart enough to hide out in top echelon board rooms and CEO offices who control the direction of the economy inherited from their fathers and grandfathers who founded the mighty social, economic and political structures ages ago.

Just maybe huh?

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Maybe their dad was even charged with profiteering a couple times?
edit on 1-9-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
lol "weak snowflakes" thats funny. I don't care much for racist but what does that say to "victim blacks"? Would that imply that they are even more inferior to weak snowflakes? If they are so weak why didnt they just beat that arse. Those weak snowflakes, I think, have proved for decades that they have no problem suppressing people with words and brute force.. just not sure what that makes the "inferiors"? only a liberal could come up with such a stupid term that only downplays the very black community they are "protecting". You guys are scared of statues for crying out loud, as if Robert E Lee is some type gargoyle who goes slaving blacks on full moon.

Best way to stop racism, on either side, is to shut hell up and stop giving it a voice.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Just a guess. Maybe there are white supremacists who are not stupid morons who go around in Nazi shirts waving flags. Maybe there are WS who do not blow stuff up and march in the streets. Maybe there are WS who are smart enough to hide out in top echelon board rooms and CEO offices who control the direction of the economy inherited from their fathers and grandfathers who founded the mighty social, economic and political structures ages ago.

Just maybe huh?

Totally agree with you, there are people everywhere like that, and not just white though.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Respectfully "friend"? I'm guessing that... I'll bet that you, yourself... speak from practical experience?

I'll agree...with you...
Best

Wrong. I don't speak from personal experience because I can see the bigger picture here. It's all about name recognition. And the left certainly loves identity politics and yet you barely here about WS. In fact I here more about BS then WS. And if you say All Lives Matter your racist. If you just think about the major cases from all the above what comes to mind as the worst threat?

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Well according to stats it's Islamic terror and right wing terror if we are talking about murder. They aren't very far off either.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

By that same rationale, name one antifa member who is a threat to society.

Though I wonder why you are allowed to name Islamic terrorist attacks but demand we give you names. Why don't you know the names of the perpetrators of those attacks? No Googling now.
edit on 1-9-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

White supremacists are exactly like radical jihadis. Their end game is to crush everyone else under their boots. Keep excusing them and "but iffing " on their behalf. They love it. They love you!

Give them some power and see how they go. Mogwais and water. Course they look cute in their outfits and tiki torches like harmless kittens. Sarcasm. Seriously. Give them power and they'll burn this world like ISIL.

Of all the victims in this world and you picked race haters. You've cheered us all up.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Just maybe huh?

And most of them donate to the DNC. Interesting.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

What does naming them off your head have to do with anything. Domestic right wing terrorism is the second largest terror group in the us after Muslim terrorists.

How about the kkk guy who shot up the Jewish community center. Or the guy who stabbed and killed an anti supramacist protestor and killed him..

There was a su couple kidnapping blacks in PA I think and killing them.

There are something like 65 since 911. But I am afraid to check my facts on Google.

Ps just remembered the lousiana guy who shot up the theater, and the dude on the train stabbing people.

But honestly there are dozens in the past 10 years.

Dozens of WS Attacks vs. Hundreds of RIT Attacks

+1 more 
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The rationale Is.

Antifa been running around since before the election acting like Che revolutionary want to bes.

That DID try to effect the outcome of a presidential election.

Big difference between the lefts manufactured boogieman that have been in this country since the LEFT created the KKK and the copperheads.

link   

originally posted by: zikzak
White supremacists are a bunch of weak snowflakes.

Especially the ones who claim to embrace Nazis and Fascists.

The real Nazis and Fascists killed millions and millions of whites.

boing boing

edit on Sep-01-2017 by xuenchen because: whites

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I dare the Left to name a White Supremacist who actually poses a threat to modern society.

You should've double-dog-dared them. Everybody knows that's the only real way to dare people to do something.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I read those words but all I understood was, "I'm moving the goal posts back."

+3 more 
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Yet on ATS, the ones constantly making apologist threads for white supremacists are always on the right wing. Funny how that works, huh?

There have literally been dozens of threads here taking up for white supremacists since the Charlottesville protests, with people even taking up for literal neo-Nazis and their "free speech" rights at "Unite the Right" rallies. Yet we should ignore that because you think they're actually donating to the DNC? (facepalm)

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

By that same rationale, name one antifa member who is a threat to society.

Though I wonder why you are allowed to name Islamic terrorist attacks but demand we give you names. Why don't you know the names of the perpetrators of those attacks? No Googling now.

The Names of the perpetrators of those attacks aint important. Its all about name recognition. Who did what in X Case. If you studied Criminal Justice like I did in college we dont focus on the person we focus on the motive and location.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join