It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forbes accuses Trump of treason

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
According to Forbes, Trump is accused of collaborating with Russia to make America not great again and make America into a province of Russia, presumably by executive order. Of all the Trump accusations I've heard so far, this one bites the most. And if Trump is indeed a traitor or even a Russian citizen posing as the American president, it would prove the US intelligence community is not as strong as once thought.

As you may have read in one of your uncle's late-night Facebook missives, President Donald Trump stands accused of having colluded with Moscow to make America not Great Again, but rather the largest province in the Russian empire.

There are more to these accusations than the social media ramblings of a distraught family member, however; the FBI found enough smoke around the Trump campaign to convince the Bureau there may well be fire, launching a federal investigation into possible collusion by the current administration in early 2017.

l ink

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Here we go again...

This will be better than cat videos on YouTube. I do love ATS.

/popcorn

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terminal1
Here we go again...

/popcorn

I say thee, NAY!!!

Cat videos will be forever. Trump is just a guy who likes to sell hats. Truck Stops sells hats. Therefore, Cat videos>truck stops>=Trump.
edit on 1-9-2017 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: zikzak

Jesus, Forbes.. you're better than that.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Why do you say Forbes when it's clearly an opinion piece? It actually says "Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own."

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Sounded like they were making fun of the Russia narrative. Seemed the article went on to focus on Mueller's investigation into Trump and basically using the IRS against him. Kind of like Obama did against his opponents.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

He's a bigger idiot than he'll ever be a traitor. Treason my ass.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Interesting I guess.

This excerpt from the article writers bio gave me a good chuckle

I enjoy driving around in a van with my dog Maci, solving mysteries.

Someone get that boy a scooby snack... err .... Maci snack.

My personal opinion is I can't give too much credit to what this guy has written but I'll at least consider it could have grains of truth in it.

-Alee

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: zikzak
According to Forbes, Trump is accused of collaborating with Russia to make America not great again and make America into a province of Russia, presumably by executive order. Of all the Trump accusations I've heard so far, this one bites the most. And if Trump is indeed a traitor or even a Russian citizen posing as the American president, it would prove the US intelligence community is not as strong as once thought.

As you may have read in one of your uncle's late-night Facebook missives, President Donald Trump stands accused of having colluded with Moscow to make America not Great Again, but rather the largest province in the Russian empire.

There are more to these accusations than the social media ramblings of a distraught family member, however; the FBI found enough smoke around the Trump campaign to convince the Bureau there may well be fire, launching a federal investigation into possible collusion by the current administration in early 2017.

l ink

Forbes is very well respected I believe. They would not publish this if it were trash, and this is not CNN. Now we have trumps lawyers trying to smear Comey reputation. Yeah, things are shady as hell, and they have been for a long time. Going on 9 months now.

www.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

originally posted by: Terminal1
Here we go again...

/popcorn

I say thee, NAY!!!

Cat videos will be forever. Trump is just a guy who likes to sell hats. Truck Stops sells hats. Therefore, Cat videos>truck stops>=Trump.

HAH!! Riposte!!

Gonna show that to my wife when she gets home tonight... mmmhmmm.

Sorry guys about the OT.

/bows out with his bowl of popcorn.

EDIT:

Forgot my hat...
edit on 1-9-2017 by Terminal1 because: Edit afterthought...

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Damn! Now even Forbes is jumping off the Trump bandwagon.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Regnor

Why do you say Forbes when it's clearly an opinion piece? It actually says "Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own."

That's right, the writer is down as a 'contributor'.
I think the message there is more about the ways and means that are available in a serious crime scenario and that Mueller is taking those steps. If they have something on Manafort they may try to get Manafort to 'help' them into Trump's investigation, and if there is anyone else in the chain who has acted illegally in some area, the same idea, they'll work backwards through the chain to see who or what else is of concern and what that may entail, and how far reaching it all goes...they might even look for Sater again as an informer, *the Financial Times has indeed suggested that to be likely.

*edit.
Third party link to the FT story, (otherwise you need to be an FT subscriber to view the FT site)
medium.com...
edit on 1-9-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Comey should have recused himself from the Trump investigation on January 20. No president should be investigated by his own FBI director. That's conflict of interest. Comey wasted months only to be fired by Trump so Trump can be properlyinvestigated by a special prosecutor.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Damn! Now even Forbes is jumping off the Trump bandwagon.

and add to the list Brietbart, Fox is luke warm, Drudge is shakey....

That leaves Alex Jones and ATS...

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Given where this country seems to be headed culturally and economically (all paths started down long before Mr. Trump became president), becoming a province or protectorate of Russia might, at some point, be our best bet.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Forbes is an elitists club. They rub shoulders with the big boys in the club. And as Carlin would say ... Trump ain't in The Big Club!

Forbes is a washed up old has been that tell people what they want them to believe, a propaganda machine run by the elistists club.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Wow, Forbes is a very respectable publication whom was rather favorable toward Trump.

The 180 says a lot, though. The 180 from a lot of places formerly favorable toward Trump should say a lot.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Forbes repesctable ?

Since when does a publication that's entire reason for being is catering to the one percent 'respectable' ???

LOL.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
i thought the current phase is calling trump a nazi?

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Someone should really let Forbes know that there isn't a Russian Empire anymore.

<<   2 >>

join