It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI, Homeland Security warn of more ‘antifa’ attacks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: Grambler

You have to wonder if the new administration is also giving a stand down order.

Otherwise how does it happen? Aren't federal law enforcement agents present if they are monitoring them?

First off, if Trump sent out the national guard or the FBI to Berkely for a free speech rally or prayer rally (like the other day), it would not only be an insane burden on federal officials to go to every right wing rally, it would also be screamed at as Martial law. The local leaders that do nothing now like in Berkeley would now scream that Trump was abusing bhis power to silence his critics.

So either way, trump loses.

Secondly, as others have mentioned, there are factions with the FBI and other federal organizations that don't like Trump. hence all of the leaks and such.

I don't believe there is a stand down order from Trump. I believe he is fighting a PR war to allow these criminals to be arrested as they should be, instead of ignored or celebrated as heroes as they have been.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
So basically, Antifa is just a tool of leftists used to create violence, stir unrest, and be the militant arm of the democrats.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The warning don't make sense.

The AG controls the fbi, dhs has agents etc...

There is no reason after the events keep happening that the federal government doesn't step in if they fear domestic terror.

Unless...it helps wag the dog..
I know you would never consider it's not just the libs though. It doesn't fit the narrative.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If dhs is monitoring it how do they let it happen time and time again. Can't the DOJ use the fbi?

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

There is no reason after the events keep happening that the federal government doesn't step in if they fear domestic terror.

I know you would never consider it's not just the libs though. It doesn't fit the narrative.

So a report comes out saying how antifa has been the primary instigators of political violence since 2016, much of which has been against Trump supporters, and you want to see how you can use this to blame Trump?

Wow.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

If dhs is monitoring it how do they let it happen time and time again. Can't the DOJ use the fbi?

Answer: They want it to happen.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

So a report comes out saying how antifa has been the primary instigators of political violence since 2016, much of which has been against Trump supporters, and you want to see how you can use this to blame Trump?

Wow.

No I want to know why it's not being stopped, it doesn't make sense that they fear attacks but let them happen.

It sounds like a fast and furious let's see where it goes.

Or a wag the dog.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Can't the DOJ use the fbi?

Good call - they're experts in entrapment, ambush tactics and cold blooded murder - perfect for confronting Antard.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

That is what I am saying and getting hammered.

People just don't think their team could be responsible. This is why I stay away from parties and getting stars in my eyes for politicians.

It's like immigration. Maybe pretending to do something benefits both sides.
edit on 1-9-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Wow.

No I want to know why it's not being stopped, it doesn't make sense that they fear attacks but let them happen.

It sounds like a fast and furious let's see where it goes.

Or a wag the dog.

How would the feds send people to every single conservative rally?

You are literally saying its strange that the feds didn't overrule every town where antifa has been local authorities and come in and make arrests.

It is not only not logistically possible, people on the left including the media and democratic politicians would crucify trump for this, saying he is being a dictator and using federal force to silence dissent.

Remember, these are the same people would went nuts when Trump said both sides were to blame.

But noww you think Trump since his election should haave had feds in every town with conservative speakers just in case antifa showed up?

Its insane.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Do you know how the fbi works?

The rallies have been plenty predictable.

So basicaly we can't stop anything we know and monitor because of logistics...

Your argument makes no sense.

Where is the closest fbi station to berklee? Hint it's not Washington DC.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Do you know how the fbi works?

The rallies have been plenty predictable.

So basicaly we can't stop anything we know and monitor because of logistics...

Your argument makes no sense.

Where is the closest fbi station to berklee? Hint it's not Washington DC.

I said much more than that.

But whatever, you keep believing that Trump is allowing antifa to riot to bolster his cause. Its a conspiracy site, and if you want to believe the fact that Trump hasn't haad the FBI at every town where antifa caused violence, then that is your right.

I am sure you will applaud when antifa is finally treated like the criminals they aare and dealt with though.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Yes I will. I think they are anarchist violent scum.

But that doesn't mean the feds are trying to stop it.

You have to wonder why sessions doesn't go after stand down orders as well.

It's funny trump worshipers always assume I have to be liberal since I don't like him..

I don't like any of them. Rand Paul is the only one I can stand. Maybe tulsI on the other side.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: Ohanka
Instead of warning about it, why not actually, you know, do something about it? Isn't that their job?

Here's an idea (and a **trigger warning**):

Send in the National Guard to exercise the governments version of extreme prejudice...like this...

In May 1970, students protesting the bombing of Cambodia by United States military forces, clashed with Ohio National Guardsmen on the Kent State University campus. When the Guardsmen shot and killed four students on May 4, the Kent State Shootings became the focal point of a nation deeply divided by the Vietnam War.

Des[ite the violent actions of aantifa, I do not want to see any shot. I hope that all that have or will engage in criminal activity can and will be arrested with the least violence possible.

Another Kent state incident will make matters worse on all sides.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
This invasion tactic is working flawlessly.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
If people from places like 4chan can investigate and uncover the deeds of Antifa than I am positive that the FBI can easily prevent an attack by them. So as far as I am concerned, they should be held responsible should anything happen.
edit on 1-9-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

That is what I am saying and getting hammered.

People just don't think their team could be responsible. This is why I stay away from parties and getting stars in my eyes for politicians.

It's like immigration. Maybe pretending to do something benefits both sides.

The Obama administration created Antifa. They nurtured, cultured the group. The Trump administration probably had no idea that it was happening. This was to be Hillary's militant "brown shirt" arm to enforce her policies.

Just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Or the violent right wing extremists. Both of these sides I assume have third party help. People who want to disrupt society to play their hands while everyone is distracted. Whether soros, russia, or anyone who wants to destabilize the us.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
FBI=ANTIFA ANTIFA=FBI???/

things that make you go hmmmm

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

We just read a report that they know. Trumps homeland security, dhs, doj, etc all know.

I have no idea about the Obama conspiracy but wouldn't doubt it.

But democrats are not the only ones who like to wag the dog with tragedy

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join