It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin warns North Korea situation on verge of large scale conflict

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: GeneralMayhem

Three million on the commie side and three million on the west. Totally mental. Even more mental is the same location 70 years down the line is serving as a playing field for east vs west. Even metal to the extreme is Syria is also proving as a second playing field east vs west as happened 50 years down the line. Same playing fields today as back then

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Yeah, two world wars and one potential up and coming in unforseeable but very likely near future, seems almost planned and deliberately provoked. The War itch they been waiting for. Same areas different players.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Maybe we can "talk nice" or "write a nice letter" asking Dear Leader to please consider not launching missiles over other countries and please, pretty please stop making more better nuclear warheads.

Yup that'll work - Not!

Me - I'd privately tell China's President that if Kim does not have his nuclear stockpile, tech and materials at the dock in 30 days ready to load on U.S. flagged ships - then ships with Chinese consumer goods on board will be refused entry to U.S. ports.

Walmart and their ilk be damned.

This issue be over post haste my way.

Trumps steady application of economic pressure on China is correct as they do have structural weakness contrary to most MSM accounts.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles
a reply to: intrptr

He's probably going on what little information the public is given.....

Probably is a little guessing game.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Me - I'd privately tell China's President that if Kim does not have his nuclear stockpile, tech and materials at the dock in 30 days ready to load on U.S. flagged ships - then ships with Chinese consumer goods on board will be refused entry to U.S. ports.

North Korean shipping is already tightly controlled thru Embargo, Blockade and the modern secret word, "Sanctions".

Your idea, forcing Kim to hand over his countries only defensive deterrent against US Aggression to the US Aggressor is...

funny

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: ADSE255

Ironic Putin says this about N. Korea yet just today stated that Russia wont allow Iran to obtain nuclear weapons.

Ironic you believe what he says about Iran, too.

As long as it supports the West's agenda, its 'truth'.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Probably was pure sarcasm.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles

Probably was pure sarcasm.

If you are referring to what I said - yes.
If you are referring to what Putin said - Hes psychotic so who knows.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I am no fool, all I want is for our country to benefit from the mineral wealth a united Korea could provide us when tapping those NorthKo mountains. An to make sure Japan is safe. Japan does not deserve to be hit with another nuke, but thats Kim's only real target for a nuke besides Guam.

So Seoul will have to suffer just a bit to save Japan, but it will be worth it when we start tapping those minerals! The Pacific alliance can then enter another electronics renaissance with a secured supply of rare Earth metals. When combined wit the potential output of Afghanistan, we could all finally break the supply monopoly and compete with China in manufacturing electronics and toys again!

When China consolidated control of the majority of the world's rare earth mines and deposits, they demanded everybody send them their factories if they wanted access to the minerals that would produce electronics over the following decades. Everything from clothes, toys and hygiene products would have to be made there as a result.

But our patience with monopoly wears thin, and the underlying reasons for confrontation become apparent.

Our existence depends on reigning in North Korea!

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
What I wouldn't mind knowing, is how did Kim get nukes to begin with?

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

So many questions so little time.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ALSTA

Lol like you know anything about me 'champ'.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

THAT'S what keeps me awake.I'm not worried about a VASTLY targeted military after that first volley.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
None of these escalations with the USA and SK doing military things would have happened in the first place if it wasn't for the belligerent stupidity of Kim Un, so what Putin is saying is very poor thinking as far as what is honorable to be saying. He must just be posturing this way to preserve Russian trade and financial issues with his own NK projects.

Kim Un is a full loser here. You slap his hand, he bites yours. You give him gifts, he bites your hand again. You can't negotiate a full retard into passing an IQ test.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

THEY want control of the south .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join