It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The universe is schizo right now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Many of you do not know this. The mandela effect, my voices, your possible interactions withe odd and strange. And war. War is the core of these experiences. Its deception. Its takeover, its pain. War.

Im here in this reality. I exist. There really is only decision and reaction. Cause and effect. Many people lose their minds because they lose definition of times they experience. Its easy to see. But hard to maintain.

More later..or id engage in idle convos.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

More "schizophrenia" trolling to pull people into "schizophrenia" discussions and hence back to self. There's another guy on here who does this with "trauma."..

The real people don't put pat story lines and project...

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   

I just grew a 10th nipple!

Planet Niburu confirmed!

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

edit on 1-9-2017 by mericks74 because: Heh. Ewps...

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Thats because the world is made of pudding.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

“There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.”

Douglas Adams was onto something.

Don't forget your towel.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Wow everyone is going full retard !

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
edit on 1-9-2017 by mericks74 because: Oh ..

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

There's also cause, because of the effect, and decision based on the reaction to follow. Cause >effect>cause again.
Go with the flow........

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
Many of you do not know this. The mandela effect, my voices, your possible interactions withe odd and strange. And war. War is the core of these experiences. Its deception. Its takeover, its pain. War.

Im here in this reality. I exist. There really is only decision and reaction. Cause and effect. Many people lose their minds because they lose definition of times they experience. Its easy to see. But hard to maintain.

More later..or id engage in idle convos.

I think I exist here too but what the hell do I know eh?

-Alee

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

“There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.”

Douglas Adams was onto something.

Don't forget your towel.

"Do you ever get the feeling that there is something going on that you don't know about?"

"Oh, everyone in the universe gets that feeling. Don't let it get to you. Here, have another drink."

new topics

top topics

join