It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT! Breitbart Cites Cernovich! President Trump Under 'House Arrest!'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

LOL..another "shiny object" to captivate the anti-America media,

LOL, the "anti-America media"? Damn you drank all the kool-aid didn't ya.

K~

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: dasman888
LOL!

THAT'S some funny s**t TAD... good find.

...Breitbart actually published this... oy vey!

Well to be fair, Donald Jr did say that Cernovich deserved a Pulitzer once:

“Congrats to @Cernovich for breaking the #SusanRice story,” Donald Trump Jr. wrote at 8:41 AM. “In a long gone time of unbiased journalism he'd win the Pulitzer, but not today!”

LOL!!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
This may not be as far fetched as you think....

www.rawstory.com... -on-people-trump-confidantes-say-the-presidents-mood-conti/

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I know of two people that believe you crazy Leftists.
Louise Mensch and Claude Taylor.
Forward this thread to them and they will run with it.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
This may not be as far fetched as you think....

www.rawstory.com... -on-people-trump-confidantes-say-the-presidents-mood-conti/

...except for this part: "“Trump appears to pine for the days when the Oval Office was a bustling hub of visitors and gossip, over which he presided as impresario,” The Washington Post revealed." WaPo being touted as a "news" source? Now THAT really IS funny.

I have no doubt, that having Kelly tighten things up is challenging and difficult... and kidding aside, what the "stay behinds" are trying to do with this POTUS may actually end with the destruction of the Republic. If it does, I hope the appropriate people dedicate themselves to settle the scores.

Those who wish to see Trump deposed should be careful what they wish for... because if they get it, odds are they have done a piss poor job thinking through the consequences.

...anyway... I thought TAD's post was an excellent snag... and I find some levity in it. And, if there's something deeply nefarious going on... nothing I can do about it.

edit on 31-8-2017 by dasman888 because: Zombie white tailed deer fawn

edit on 31-8-2017 by dasman888 because: Zombie chipmonks

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Is this some kind of Left Coast or Swamp chat codified talk that flies over the heads of the expendables? Only asking because of the way it was written with a distinctive nose in the air elitist fluffery that Americans.....err errr I mean Deplorables..... just don't get. Seems very Fake Newsie and knee jerkish from a failed Resistance that seen Trump successfully lead a national emergency then donate a million bucks as a charitable man.

Oh well, the Resistance goes down with a whimper, at least Pelosi provided a popcorn moment when she sided with Trump in damning Antifa.
edit on 31-8-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Is this some kind of Left Coast or Swamp chat codified talk that flies over the heads of the expendables? Only asking because of the way it was written with a distinctive nose in the air elitist fluffery that Americans.....err errr I mean Deplorables..... just don't get. Seems very Fake Newsie and knee jerkish from a failed Resistance that seen Trump successfully lead a national emergency then donate a million bucks as a charitable man.

Oh well, the Resistance goes down with a whimper, at least Pelosi provided a popcorn moment when she sided with Trump in damning Antifa.

Cernovich is Mole. He amped up the alt right movement and then right before Charlottesville he conveniently backed out. The guy is a joke for anyone who cared to observe his behavior. I don't think he even has a real job other than his pretending to be some kind of independent journalist yet he seems to have a nice home and everything else that upper middle class people have.

Trust nothing that comes out of this guys mouth.

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

"National Security Reporter?"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *gasp* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This whole thing, to sum it up, is in response to the treasonous leftist moles who are slowly creeping and taking over the offices once again in the White House. There may be some merit to this.

MUH MOLES! Dey got the phone!

Regardless, You're a bit unhinged Ante. This is what the typical libby wanted, right? Can't win an election, so you people resort to subversion, nice.

How could I have wanted this? Who the hell could have predicted this clown show? This is beyond my wildest "libby" imaginings!

If I were you, I'd be trying to figure out if:

A) I had elected a feckless weakling who can be led around by his nose and sponges up whatever people around him are saying.

or

B) Cernovich is a liar and Breitbart is trying to undermine the Trump administration.

For me, it's a win-win. For you, you've got a popular pro-Trump Twitter personality saying that the POTUS had his phone taken away like a child and that when he does get on the phone, this 70 year-old man has his own chief of staff monitoring his calls like a child.

Then you've got claims that no, no, he's really on the phone — chatting up his bestie Maggie Haberman.

And then there's Washington Examiner saying that like a schoolgirl defying her parents, Trump has to sneak around to call his boyfriend, Steve.

I thought the "liberal MSM" was out to get Trump. With friends like these, who needs enemies?
edit on 2017-9-1 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

The ironic thing is that both Bannon and Gorka have said that they quit. If there's really a coup going on, would patriots quit their posts and abandon their leader?

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Hang in there sir, the #Resistance is only gearing up! We'll have you rescued from the White House soon!

It may take awhile yet, because:

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I clicked your thread by mistake and ended up at CNN.

At least, that was my initial reaction after reading your tabloid I mean OP.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Some folks are prime examples of "The Wizard's First Rule".(Zed)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No. Lol. I swear as much as I can poke fun at other Trump supporters, I have a hard time doing the same to you. I think of my mom, a Fox News and conservative talk radio addict, and I feel bad!

No, dear lady! The President is just fine. Bannon and his friends are just upset that they're on the outside looking in. Trump is much better off without them. Bannon was clearly the biggest or second biggest leaker in the upper echelon of the administration and he was nothing but a source of conflict. Because the guy is an unhinged coattail rider.

Unlike Priebus, Kelly has a spine and no political horse in the race.

Donald Trump is just fine. He'll be making public appearances. He's not in any distress (aside form the what could be expected). As far as Twitter goes, he *has* been tweeting pretty well about Harvey, which is good, but he's definitely still there:

Escalating:

Donald J. Trump‏ Verified account @realDonaldTrump Aug 30 The U.S. has been talking to North Korea, and paying them extortion money, for 25 years. Talking is not the answer!

BSing:

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Aug 29 .@foxandfriends We are not looking to fill all of those positions. Don't need many of them - reduce size of government. @IngrahamAngle

Complaining:

Donald J. Trump‏ Verified account @realDonaldTrump Aug 30

After reading the false reporting and even ferocious anger in some dying magazines, it makes me wonder, WHY? All I want to do is #MAGA!

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

LOL
WTF is this?
House arrest????...Haaaaaaaaaa

Don't look at me. This is the "reporting" of "journalist" Cernovich, as published in Breitbart.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Unfortunately, some folks believe that it's "anti-American" to criticize Trump. Usually they're the folks who thought it was very American to criticize Obama.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Is this some kind of Left Coast or Swamp chat codified talk that flies over the heads of the expendables?

01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100011 01110010 01100001 01111010 01111001 00100000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 01101111 01101110

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Cernovich is Mole. He amped up the alt right movement and then right before Charlottesville he conveniently backed out. The guy is a joke for anyone who cared to observe his behavior. I don't think he even has a real job other than his pretending to be some kind of independent journalist yet he seems to have a nice home and everything else that upper middle class people have.

Trust nothing that comes out of this guys mouth.

See now you have me reconsidering my position on Cernovich. Because that is pretty much how I would describe him and I disagree with you 73% of the time.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

As I said, this "house arrest" garbage comes from Cernovich and Breitbart. Take your grievances up with them.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

a reply to: aethertek

Unfortunately, some folks believe that it's "anti-American" to criticize Trump. Usually they're the folks who thought it was very American to criticize Obama.

Lets not forget that most of these so called patriots preferred Putin over Obama as well.

Well once a confederate traitor always a confederate traitor.
Passes down through the family lines I guess, sort of like an inherited genetic disease.

K~

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

a reply to: TinfoilTP

Is this some kind of Left Coast or Swamp chat codified talk that flies over the heads of the expendables?

01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100011 01110010 01100001 01111010 01111001 00100000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 01101111 01101110

As a fox to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join