It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Will Single-Handedly Force An ObamaCare Replacement.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: tribal

That wouldn't be bold but whiney. "Whine, cry, cry! Why isn't anyone following my orders!??"

Because that's democracy, not managing a company. Trump would have to be a dictator to rule in his style.

Doesn't work that way.

All he does is whining and no leading.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: tribal to be

Double posting.
edit on 1 9 2017 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Funny, wasn't Obamacare forced on us? I don't remember voting or being given a choice. I think something this huge should be voted on by the actual people who are going to be using it. NOT the rich privileged who make the laws but don't have to follow them.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZenTam
Funny, wasn't Obamacare forced on us? I don't remember voting or being given a choice. I think something this huge should be voted on by the actual people who are going to be using it. NOT the rich privileged who make the laws but don't have to follow them.

ObamaCare was FORCED UPON AMERICA. In 2010, 87% of Americans were happy with the health insurance they had. Costs were going up, but they were happy with the excellent coverage that THEY CHOSE for themselves.

In 2013, ObamaCare began taking away CHOICES.

Next year, most of the country will not have ANY choices. Just one lone insurance company with crappy, expensive coverage.

ObamaCare has to be replaced...ASAP!

edit on 9/1/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I want the same kind of health care that my senators and representatives get, compliments of my tax dollars.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
We'll see. I'd be willing to bet the vast majority of that law will still be on the books virtually unchanged when Trump leaves office. Even if he continues to not enforce the mandate and cut the funding, that's not the same thing as getting rid of the bill.

Trump wasn't the only one who made the empty promise to get rid of Obamacare. All of them did. And I submit to you they were all lying. Including Trump.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I hope it works . wish they would pass a law that they get the same health care and Social Security we do

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I want the same kind of health care that my senators and representatives get, compliments of my tax dollars.

Senators, Representatives of the House, and their staffs, are getting 75% of their health insurance premiums paid by taxpayers, ILLEGALLY. President Obama signed a "waiver" that allowed them this entitlement, because their incomes are too high to qualify for the Premium assistance.

President Trump threatened to take this illegal entitlement away from the House and Senate, but Ryan/McConnell said something to the President, and he quickly dropped that threat like a hot potato.
edit on 9/3/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
We'll see. I'd be willing to bet the vast majority of that law will still be on the books virtually unchanged when Trump leaves office. Even if he continues to not enforce the mandate and cut the funding, that's not the same thing as getting rid of the bill.

Trump wasn't the only one who made the empty promise to get rid of Obamacare. All of them did. And I submit to you they were all lying. Including Trump.

If President Trump was lying about his desire to repeal ObamaCare, he would not be taking as many measures as he can, to force it to oblivion.

You're right... without Congress's repeal, the "law" will remain. But it will have a lot of carve-outs and waivers, designed to help the middle-class and bring health insurance companies back to the individual/family market.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

If President Trump was lying about his desire to repeal ObamaCare, he would not be taking as many measures as he can, to force it to oblivion.

The only way to force it into oblivion is to repeal it. All he has done is delay. The right is in the best position (numbers-wise) that they could hope to be in for making that happen and they're dragging their feet.

Time will tell. Watch for the outcome and ignore the rhetoric. If Obamacare is still on the books when Trump leaves office, it doesn't matter what he said. He didn't actually do what he said he'd do.

Which even what he said he'd do was not enough for me. I really only wanted to hear him say he'd trash it completely and be done with the whole mess and let the chips fall where they may. He pretends to be that kind of guy who would do that but he's obviously acting.

edit on 5-9-2017 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join