It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN at its finest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Isn't CNN wonderful... out there covering the news and saving lives... Bless their hearts each and every one of them.

But wait a minute..... what's this?..... Look closely kids cause you just might miss it.

Heroic reporter runs to the rescue wearing shorts and tennis shoes....... then as if by magic they change to a pair of pants and boots. TADAA!!!!!

News you can trust.... no, no sir not an ounce of fake news on that network.....

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Damn. I thought maybe they were going to crucify Carville.
Man that dude is annoying.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran

I'm sure he changed in the truck...

Waiting for Brian Williams take on the scene, he was there...
edit on 31-8-2017 by Illumimasontruth because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Well obviously there is cut in between where who knows what was happening. There is also another person involved as well. I don't think anyone thinks he appeared by magic as well. Clearly some time had passed where all sorts of things could have happened we don't know about.

Maybe he put on pants and boots and grabbed that other guy before going over to help the guy out of the truck. That would seem like the most logical thing to assume.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Yeah the vid is cut in several spots, hard to say exactly what happened. Hard to give them the benefit of doubt though for many of us.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I wonder how much the driver got paid? Also couldn't little drew griffin wade in the water in shorts (I'm surprised they didn't have him rip off his shirt to use as a safety line, but then maybe a shirtless griffin was the line CNN didn't want to cross)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Yeah, " That man drowning in the truck, a dire emergency, has to wait for me to save him because I need my water proof pants and boots. Don't want to take a chance on a wet foot saving him!"

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Yeah, " That man drowning in the truck, a dire emergency, has to wait for me to save him because I need my water proof pants and boots. Don't want to take a chance on a wet foot saving him!"

He was hardly drowning. He was just floating along in his truck. Which even after they got him out, continued to just float along half way out of the water. Nobody was going to drown unless he decided to lay on the floor of his truck instead of just sitting there in the seat.

About as Dire of an Emergency as being trapped in a raft and floating away.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

you know what the weirdest thing is, why did he drive into what's obviously a river? Also, do trucks float?
edit on 31-8-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Ugh, no a second thread on this crap isn't going to make it any truer...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

My favorite part I think is when he pats him on the back at the end and tells him to "Go get some water." LOL

Go get some water. Because that's what the guy needs is some water.....LOL

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: redtic
Ugh, no a second thread on this crap isn't going to make it any truer...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Exactly. It was already debunked that the guy in shorts is another CNN employee and not the journalist in pants. Check out the other thread noted above. CNN may have still set this scenario up...but the shorts/pants is not the truth.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Pretty funny, cnn do something good and are despised for it
I guess that is an indication of the publics respect or lack thereof

I would say its legit rescue, over dramatised, but hey, isnt everything

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

This was already posted yesterday, and about half of us say that the rescue was real! The man in the video is clearly distressed and not even Kathy Bates can act that well. I mean the man was in real trouble, and CNN reporters did save him. I could care less about the reporter, if you notice in the Video, you only see legs and a jacket, we have no idea for sure who that is. I am pretty sure a reporter would not be wearing SHORTS AND A JACKET. Camera crew yes.

edit on 1-9-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

top topics

join