It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey began drafting 'exoneration statement' before interviewing Clinton, senators say

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Right around the time most of us had accepted that there was nothing prosecutable there. Sounds like he was on the ball to me.

You know what I hear a lot from you guys since the election. Get over it.

To you I say the same.

Get over it.
edit on 8312017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sure there are. Lol.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I still say there was something found out in that investigation . Whatever was found out is so evil , so far-reaching and world shattering that it may well have brought down many world governments . Not just the US

They couldnt prosecute because that information would have had to have been released if they did , with the ramifications that would have resulted . That is why everyone backed off including Trump.

If even ONE person knows and that person doesnt come forward that is against the people of the world and should be designated a crime against the world.
We may never see what was going on...

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

FBI probably just stalling for time. The public interest excuse won't last.
I hope they'll be overruled and the details will have to come out eventually.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
a reply to: Gothmog

FBI probably just stalling for time. The public interest excuse won't last.
I hope they'll be overruled and the details will have to come out eventually.

It wont . It cant. At least for a long , long time
Just the ravings of an old man....with too much contemplation time on his hands and a lot of information available on this here new-fangled thing called the internet .

edit on 8/31/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
"Done correctly..."

I.e. find Clinton guilty.

You guys are STiLL dreaming of this aren't you? Why hasn't Trump done it? Why hasn't Jeff Sessions?

What a big media win for both of them, eh?

Why? Because there is STILL NOTHING THERE two years after "sources within the FBI have guaranteed indictment."

LOLOL

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Why hasn't Trump done it? Why hasn't Jeff Sessions?

Who knows that they haven't?

The best way to conduct an investigation is for people to not to know about the investigation.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: Gryphon66

Why hasn't Trump done it? Why hasn't Jeff Sessions?

Who knows that they haven't?

The best way to conduct an investigation is for people to not to know about the investigation.

They are investigating.

Silence is Golden.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Darn. That means it's Fake News.
Could mean that they are all going to throw Comey under the bus if he ever emerges from that dohickey thing hes got going on with Muller ...

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: queenofswords
What do the Comeys and the Clintons have in common?
Is there anything past or present that is a common denominator connecting them?
Is there something these two families are involved in that may motivate Comey to turn a blind eye to Hillary's criminality?

Lots

James Comey Has a History of Not Finding the Clintons Guilty of Anything

deep & dirty secrets

Disgusting corrupt fake FBI leaders are destroying the Republic by aiding criminals IMO. So many cover ups God may not be able to forgive them.

edit on 31-8-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Right around the time most of us had accepted that there was nothing prosecutable there. Sounds like he was on the ball to me.

To you I say the same.

Get over it.

How can you say that when Comey did this before taking the evidence from the witnesses?

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

This happened BEFORE Bill Clinton visited AG Loretta Lynch on her private jet?

Maybe he went there for a reason not related to Hillary.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
It makes sense when Comey said that no reasonable prosecutor would bring charges.

He wasn't a reasonable prosecutor himself.
edit on R272017-09-01T00:27:03-05:00k279Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Sillyolme

To you I say the same.

Get over it.

How can you say that when Comey did this before taking the evidence from the witnesses?

Maybe because he had all the physical evidence already examined and, barring a confession from one of the witnesses, no charges were going to be brought?

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
No surprise to me. I knew this all along by listening to Alex Jones. It rang true instantly. Lynch and Comey were operatives placed in position. To stop any prosecutions of DNC members and Clinton's from happening. Right out of the Clinton play book. They had already decided the verdict before hearing the case.

I think the only way to drain the huge swamp is to take all the Democrats and Rino's. Put them up against a wall and you know what. Or they should be expelled from participating in anything related to government. I wouldn't even trust them to make me a McChicken sandwich.

edit on 1-9-2017 by Doctor Smith because: added

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Here is Carlson and Fitton on this.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
What do the Comeys and the Clintons have in common?
Is there anything past or present that is a common denominator connecting them?
Is there something these two families are involved in that may motivate Comey to turn a blind eye to Hillary's criminality?

They are both on the board of directors for some wallstreet bank.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Why is FBI not already on these scums?

- Loretta Lynch
- Comey
- Rice
- HRC

Why? It smells like there is a really powerful DeepState wall blocking any action on these - and Trump is isolated now too.

I get creeps out of the whole thing. There is nothing good coming out of administration these days. Bannon & co gone ... It is really about deepstate taking over.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
I knew this all along by listening to Alex Jones. It rang true instantly.

lol...

I think the only way to drain the huge swamp is to take all the Democrats and Rino's. Put them up against a wall and you know what.

Yeah!!!!! Summery executions.... That's the ticket. "High fives" #MAGA

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

It's actually a brilliant plan. They have found a way to have free reign to do whatever they wish, and only upset half of the public. The left has their nose so far up their own asses that they won't see any wrong doing about this since it doesn't paint Trump in a bad light. By the time they pull out to get a whiff of fresh air, it will be one of their candidates being railroaded and likely, the right will applaud rather than be upset just out of spite. manipulating human nature seems easy for these clowns.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join