It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kremlin officials crated the alt-right and hold facist paramilitary training camps for US terrorism

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: xuenchen
Must all be "according to sources familiar with the narrative" eh.

How can I verify the "sources" ?

It's on the internet.

Everyone knows you can't lie on the Internet.

stupid comment made by people who wish to continue to believe in BS. The internet has BOTH lies and the truth. The beauty is both can be accessed by everyone. Simply cross reference, think, and you get to the truth. The alt-right hate that.....because it shows them up as deluded fools.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: projectvxn
All that typing and not a single shred of evidence.

I clicked post thread by accident but posted 21 sources of evidence in the last few pages ranging from intel reports, terror thats, source material, admission by those responsible, compas found in germany, and a few US intelligence reports. - direct sources, direct, evidence, direct proof...but still more to post.

It's highly essential reading from actual named sources, videos of the training camps and dozens of subjject overviews that link back to original sources(as ethical journalism must).

Why not read them while I type up the rest.

Thank you. I hadn't noticed.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: Ohanka

The nazis don't know.

Have you heard of the Arab spring? Do you think we went in with American flags when we funded the rebel groups, or did it subversive?

Well Nazis aren't very smart that's for sure.

There also aren't that many of them around.

I don't know why Russia would want Nazis to take over one of the few countries that can rival them, knowing that the Nazis quite explicitly want every Russian exterminated.

Seems quite a ridiculous proposition.

As you point out the;re not very smart.

David Duke liked there for 20 years and wrote books and gave interviewson how russia was amazing -
--------
David Duke has taken his crusade against Jews and non-Europeans to Russia, which he now sees as "the key to white survival."

During several trips to Russia over the past year and a half, Duke has spoken in public, exchanged views with hard-line Russian nationalists and published a book, according to his Web site. Ciring how it;s

“Russia is a White nation!” Duke wrote. “In my opinion, Russia and other Eastern countries have the greatest chance of having racially aware parties achieving political power.”

Duke blames Jews for the 1917 Bolshevik Revolution and the subsequent evils of communism — a shopworn idea found in far-right literature in Russia and the world over for decades.

The book has chapters titled, “The Jewish Question,” “Who Controls the Mass Media?” and “The Question of the Holocaust.”

The 412-page Russian version of My Awakening is now on sale in the Russian parliament's bookstore for 50 rubles, or about $1.75, in hardcover. The Russian title translates as The Jewish Question Through the Eyes of an American.
The leaders have actually alli

The akt-right have alligned with Russia and now have a 'safe space'

ST. PETERSBURG, Russia — A motley crew of representatives of fringe right-wing political organizations in Europe and the United States used a conference here on Sunday to denounce what they called the degradation of white, Christian traditions in the West. Their hosts used the conference to advance Russia’s effort to lure political allies of any stripe.

Railing against same-sex marriage, immigration, New York financiers, radical Islam and globalization, among other targets, one speaker after another lauded Russia and President Vladimir V. Putin as a pillar of robust, conservative, even manly values.

www.nytimes.com...
-----------

David Spencer was married to was married until October to Russian writer and self-proclaimed "Kremlin troll leader" Nina Kouprianova, whose writing under the pen name Nina Byzantina regularly aligns with Kremlin talking points.

He republished Work by FSB member on hisa blog here: -
ninabyzantina.com...

More heads went to Russia here
www.splcenter.org...

---
“It is impossible to maintain any kind of tradition in what America is becoming. No country that is a mix of Africans, Asians, and Central Americans, and a dwindling remnant of aging Europeans can have an authentic culture and authentic traditions. My country is committing suicide,” Taylor said.

According to Taylor’s synopsis of the conference, Dickson joined him in calling for the preservation of “[the white] race and civilization,” while also praising Russian President Vladimir Putin for encouraging higher birthrates.
========

The neo-nazis kind of worship Putin for anti-jewish facism and quite a lot want himPresident of the US - It's insane how powerful a tool the russians have come up withl

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

lol, yeah guys you are right.. we must surrender our minds to the Kremlin think tank and admit defeat right now and fall into communism immediately. If we ain't continuously trying to hate a nation and scapegoat them, we ain't Americans!

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: xuenchen
Must all be "according to sources familiar with the narrative" eh.

How can I verify the "sources" ?

It's on the internet.

Everyone knows you can't lie on the Internet.

stupid comment made by people who wish to continue to believe in BS. The internet has BOTH lies and the truth. The beauty is both can be accessed by everyone. Simply cross reference, think, and you get to the truth. The alt-right hate that.....because it shows them up as deluded fools.

True that. Have already tried explaining the concept of sourcing, second sourcing , confidential sourcing, etc.... plus posted the terrorist attacks the sources were reffering to - but they still refuse to actually do it, point out flaws in the sources or come up with a counter argument. ve even posted the books and journals for ethical journalism (Tumber, Harcup, van Ginniken et al) in previous threads.

It's such an odd phenomenon - actively denying themselves to hear any kind of counter argument or point of view that goes against what they claim to follow - while only reinforcing the public image ltd that they are deluded fools by lacking the ability to cross reference, counter point study or similar to dismiss my meta. Personally I actively seek out reports, journals, papers, officials that disagaree with my own view - it's how to keep an educated, balanced perspective instead of dissapearing up your own arse through self-indoctrination.

My only guess is they were never taught how to think or learn for themselves, have any interest in subjects, facts, evidence, opinion, systematic review, meta analysis, qualitative or quantative assesments. It's why they're so criminally thick.

Everyone feel free to conduct your own research here (it's like google, for people who're MSC, BSc, Post Grad, PHD and above).
www.lexisnexis.com... ce=UK&returnURL=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.lexisnexis.com%2Fuk%2Flegal%2Fauth%2Fshibauthtokenprocess.do%3Fuistoken%3D

I'm happy to answer, read/listen to any alternative, informed, evidence and source backed views (ideally in catagory 5) and will continue to ignore wilful ignorance.
edit on 1-9-2017 by bastion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join