It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftist Activist Exploits Hurricane Harvey to Fund ‘Community Organizing’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Hot controversy brewing over a known Left Wing activist and money being "raised".

It's none other than Linda Sarsour !!

She has been known to be a rip-off artist in the past.

Apparently she is now "raising" money for relief in the wake of Hurricane Harvey.

Well is it real this time?

Or a front for some other sinister agenda.

Nice if it is real. Bad if it's a scam.

Leftist Activist Exploits Hurricane Harvey to Fund ‘Community Organizing’

Linda Sarsour is a Leftist activist who co-chaired the Women’s March on DC.

She is also a well-known terrorist-apologist who constantly spews her venom against Israel.

Last year, after a St. Louis Missouri Jewish cemetery was vandalized, Sarsour set up a crowdfunding campaign to raise $20,000 to repair the cemetery damage, and she was “delighted” when she raised over $100K.

However, as reported by The Forward and other Jewish news outlets, the cemetery has not received any money for repairs.
And now, this:

Via National Review

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I much preferred the story of the bakers that were trapped by the rising waters and used 4,400 lbs of flour to bake bread and pastries to distribute among people that needed it.
NY Post

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Wait and see, but I wouldn't trust her to pass that money on to the needy people.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I think this is the news we need to be following. The amount of help that has arrived in Houston and other areas is amazing and gives me a little more hope in humanity.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Pretty sure a few "missions" on the right will make some money too.

Except maybe Osteen, he may have to buy new carpets after being called out.
edit on 31-8-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Pretty sure a few "missions" on the right will make some money too.

Except maybe Osteen, he may have to buy new carpets after being called out.

"Insurance" will cover it !!

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Lol

it is gross though. I hate this type of profiteering whether partisan or just a plain old scumbag.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Well it's only "exploitation" if she's using the money for herself.....otherwise your title is inaccurate.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

She is also a well-known terrorist-apologist who constantly spews her venom against Israel.

Community Organizer ?
O BAM A , O BAM A , O BAM A

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I think this is the news we need to be following. The amount of help that has arrived in Houston and other areas is amazing and gives me a little more hope in humanity.

Keep that thought, because it will remain rue even after this tragedy is de-listed from the MSM. We have always been this way. Unfortunately, there is no money in mediocrity or good news stories. SO, the MSM's needs to stir up animosity within the country to create news stories that sell advertisement revenue.

I mean this, honestly. We have always been good to each other when the media does not try to pit us against each other with politics, racial tensions, and more.

ON TOPIC:
If this is person has a history of scamming, I would hope the FTC will be watching this venture very closely to head off any scam if it arises.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

It's a terrorist. What a surprise. Literally called for jihad.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Hot controversy brewing over a known Left Wing activist and money being "raised".

It's none other than Linda Sarsour !!

...... snip

Nice if it is real. Bad if it's a scam.

snip....

a way to absolve yourself of troll status or bait title... just in case...

your life must be similar to that of a

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Correct, exploiters and exploiting will always happen. The efforts so far from saving, people to animals has been great.

If she exploits this as claimed she did to the other effort, she will burn her bridge and be held responsible, don't think anyone is going to sit idly by if this happens especially when donating to disaster victims.

new topics

top topics

join