It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump ending DACA this week according to sources...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

This is what you don't get. They are not cracking down on employers. They are purposely using a boogeyman tactic.

In the meanwhile the mess being created in the legal system by all the new arrests is slowing down deportation

Your being conned by a con man and I don't know how you don't see it.

It has always been about the employers. There are far less to enforce than trying to Crack down on 11 million laborers. There is no mandatory verification system.

Have you heard that as part of the rhetoric? Making sure Tyson food can't hire a thousand in one plant? How many high level arrests from employers have we had while rounding up the labor. The labor costs a fraction of what the employers con out of the government.

It seems very simple to me . It's complete propaganda that protects the true source and her of the problem. Dishonest employers. The industries the labor works in is no secret.

Yes they need enforcement of all laws but the single most important one is making employment very very hard.

They haven't said a word about that because it's a con. They will probably profit from the holding facilities that have to be built by the con.

www.ice.gov...

mobile.nytimes.com...

www.foxnews.com...

www.upi.com...

www.marketplace.org...

www.miamiherald.com...

www.texastribune.org...

www.numbersusa.com...

edit on 11-9-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: SlapMonkey

This is what you don't get. They are not cracking down on employers. They are purposely using a boogeyman tactic.

The problem with your argument is that you seem to disregard my agreement that employers need cracked down on--and hard--and then disregard going after individuals as being a "boogeyman tactic."

Both need to happen, not just one or the other.

Your being conned by a con man and I don't know how you don't see it.

I suppose I'll just accept that you believe that, for some reason.

It seems very simple to me . It's complete propaganda that protects the true source and her of the problem. Dishonest employers. The industries the labor works in is no secret.

Yes they need enforcement of all laws but the single most important one is making employment very very hard.

Well, having grown up in California, as I noted, I have heard a lot of discussion about cracking down on employers. Hell, even when I lived in Tennessee there was some discussion about it.

I agree that it may not be a national-stage discussion at the moment, but you must understand the amount of money flowing into the pockets of politicians from these same industries that you're citing--of course they don't want to make a big deal out of it because it would be bad for their personal pocket book, both in kickbacks AND higher cost of things like housing and food.

But seriously--how else do you make illegal employment very very hard? You punish the employers hiring them, and get rid of things like DACA that provided SSNs to people here illegally. I doubt that this will be a big thing with Trump, though, being tightly affiliated with the construction industry...

They haven't said a word about that because it's a con. They will probably profit from the holding facilities that have to be built by the con.

www.ice.gov...

mobile.nytimes.com...

www.foxnews.com...

www.upi.com...

www.marketplace.org...

www.miamiherald.com...

www.texastribune.org...

www.numbersusa.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
The EU has 2 options to choose from as president of the Unitest States:
1) President Trump
2) President Camacho, like in the movie Idiocracy.

new topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join