It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump ending DACA this week according to sources...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: pavil

As a carpenter you can probably sense my frustration. I worked as a subcontractor to avoid being on a crew and specialized in architectural millwork. But it sure makes it hard to operate a business legally when the status quo is to cheat, rob, and steal.

I agree, the trades have been killed by illegals. What was once a lot of good paying jobs went away with the amounts of illegals employed by unethical contractors and businesses. That needs to stop and stop now. Ever increasing fines for owners should be how we deal with it until you reach a criminal stage and put the employers in prison. That will stop them in a heartbeat.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Just in case people are not familiar how bad the situation is and how much the employers are the real reason and real problem.

Tyson Foods Inc., the nation's largest meat producer and processor, was indicted yesterday with six employees on charges that it conspired to smuggle illegal immigrants across the Mexican border to work in its processing plants.

That was 2001
edit on 31-8-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Illegal children shouldn't be blamed for their parents actions.
Trump should focus on changing DACA instead of removing it.

Better have illegals that go to college to become an engineer and pay taxes than an illegal who remains illegal and works at the corner store all his life without paying taxes.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

He isn't enforcing the laws. He is picking which ones to enforce for a grandstanding gimmick show.

Just like everyone before him.

How about enforcing more immigration laws than his predecessor then?

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo
Illegal children shouldn't be blamed for their parents actions.
Trump should focus on changing DACA instead of removing it.

Better have illegals that go to college to become an engineer and pay taxes than an illegal who remains illegal and works at the corner store all his life without paying taxes.

Correct me if im wrong.....Immigration Laws and Reform must really be done though Congress. Better start writing them to get it working.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

He isn't. He is saying more and publishing raids for promos..

Deportations are down thanks to increased enforcement and lack of courts.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Tyson is the exception to the Lobbyist rule, they suck.

We fixed that problem, now we can ship the Chicken to China for processing then bring it back here.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

He isn't. He is saying more and publishing raids for promos..

Deportations are down thanks to increased enforcement and lack of courts.

It's the backlog in courts to be sure, that is trying to be addressed by more judges and streamlining cases. Deportions? Cmon now, Obama's deportations were a joke. 85% happened at the border. That's not a deportation. Do Illegals have a legal right to be here, regardless if they are in Omaha or El Paso?

Trump is putting the pressure on Congress to actually do things. Course Congress is more than willing to not do anything.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

It depends if they are seeking asylum, if they were brought against their will, etc. They actually do have rights hence the courts.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

It depends if they are seeking asylum, if they were brought against their will, etc. They actually do have rights hence the courts.

Due process to be sure..... the procedures can be streamlined. And the whole idea is to not have them here illegally in the first place. Imagine all the Lawyers out of jobs..... what a horrible thing.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

They will keep coming as long as there are jobs. Whether in trucks, cargo, tunnels, bungee chords..

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

They come to take back Arizona, Nevada, California, Texas, Florida, New Mexico which they lost to America by war. That's why they only go to America and not to any other country.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tannerc

Immortal mexicans?

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: tannerc

They come to take back Arizona, Nevada, California, Texas, Florida, New Mexico which they lost to America by war. That's why they only go to America and not to any other country.

If Mexico can pay back the money from the Gadsden Purchase then sure, at today's price it would come to about 300,000 000.00.

Cash only please.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: tannerc

If Mexico can pay back the money from the Gadsden Purchase then sure, at today's price it would come to about 300,000 000.00.

Cash only please.

Don't tell China that price, they will gobble it up. Underestimated the value.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You're right. Let's spend more money on non-Americans! Come in everyone. Come and we will pay for your lives.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Well your really spending on their employers profits by subsidizing their low wage.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I've been here a long time.
I've pruned your trees.
I've picked your strawberries,
and oranges, and avocados.

I've gone through your schools,
served as enlisted in your military,
installed your alarms,
set your tiles,
painted your houses.

I've cared for your dead and dying.
I even saw your John Steinbeck once.

I can't drive any more,
can I bum a ride?

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: matafuchs

Is that all Trump is capable of doing? Dismantling someone else's legacy? Why can't he build his own?

Just remember.

You didn't build that.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join