It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Punch A Nazi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I know that there's been a LOT of talk about Nazis, not liking them, and some even wanting to punch them.

If you're going to punch someone, it's good to know the tactics and terminologies with which to do so, and no one is more qualified to discuss and demonstrate this than Master Ken.

Enjoy!

"The flashlight wasn't even invented until 1981."

"...Antifa, which I believe stands for "anti-fashionistas;" they are so enraged seeing grown white men wearing polo shirts, cargo shorts, and usually flip flops..."

"...most Nazis are named Craig--I don't know why--but that's why we call this move The Blitzcraig."

"And, of course, as always, re-stomp that Nazi groin."

Master Ken, you so cray-cray.
edit on 31-8-2017 by SlapMonkey because: forgetting a "y" matters

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Ok, I admit I laughed pretty hard at the "alt-right strike".

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
"Adult Bathroom."

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

So funny. "Rake his eyes three times. This is the third rake." Funniest video today and thank you very much for bringing humor back to ATS. I want more!

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Funny stuff Monkey. Thanks

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
nasis lol.

little orphan anny wrote her 'beloved' diary in ball point pen.

watch any film pre-1950. germans were just grunts, called into duty just like americans, by scumbag globalists and pro-paganda.

no one should have died in w2. but almost ALL of the soldiers were just idiots 'following orders.'

do not blame the soldiers, lets blame the scumbags in charge who wanted a second war of the worlds. lets blame the r0thschilds, warbergs, shiffs, rockafallas, etc.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
"This is a security announcement. If you see anything that doesn't look right or out of place, please inform an agent. We will investigate and do all we can to put it right."

That woman over there with the stripy red and white jersey and black miniskirt. Those colors really clash and give me a headache.

new topics

top topics

join