It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lynn Jaeger v Melania Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: buster2010
Who cares what some nobody said about the first illegal immigrant I mean lady. Must be a slow news day for the praise Trump crowd.

At least the First Lady lives in the US .And can vote in elections in this country .
Cant say that for some of their worst critics
Hint , hint

Most of those critics are Americans who even though they aren't white do have a right to vote here. Also it's not uncommon for a golddigger to live in the same nation as her sugar daddy.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

Who cares what some nobody said about the first illegal immigrant I mean lady. Must be a slow news day for the praise Trump crowd.

Are you her, or does she remind you of one of your female relatives?

If I were her then I wouldn't be calling myself a nobody would I? Typical Trump supporter brain not working before posting.

Your attempt at rhetoric formed a statement that you ended with a question mark. What was that you said about brains not working before posting?

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

At least the First Lady lives in the US .And can vote in elections in this country .
Cant say that for some of their worst critics
Hint , hint

Most of those critics are Americans who even though they aren't white do have a right to vote here. Also it's not uncommon for a golddigger to live in the same nation as her sugar daddy.

Your resentful ugly slip is showing sweetheart.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Maybe Melania needed $500 boots like Michelle Obama to show how in touch she is with americans.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

All I can say about that image...

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Maybe Melania needed $500 boots like Michelle Obama to show how in touch she is with americans.

You know as well as I do that Melania wouldn't touch some budget boots that only cost $500. You think she trophy-wifed her way into the USA & married into endless riches (let alone had to bite her tongue & sleep with that painfully old leather bag that's way too many decades older than she is) for some petty Michelle-quality boots. Nope. Melania is gold to the core (now), not gold-plated like that poser Michelle.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Pretty sure the sneakers she wore cost about $60. So you should try to make up some more disparaging lies in another thread.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join