It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Very Odd In That “CNN Crew Rescuing Man in Truck” Video…

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Prefect picture. It shows that the other guy has blondish hair, but the guy we see run at 47 seconds has dark hair like Griffin has. So at 50 seconds is griffin behind the Handicap sign (it's a possibility, but then that would mean that Griffin ran to the far side of the already present CNN person we see)?

Either way it still stands to question why at the end of the rescue do we only see Griffin, the driver, and an unnamed non-CNN person preforming the rescue. What happened to Rokus (if we are to believe that he was the one wearing the shorts)?

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

What happened to Rokus

I would think he would be doing his job.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

The claim made by Matt Dornic, CNN’s vice president of communications, was that Rokus is standing by the water when the camera pans over to where the rescue took place. At this time, according to Dormic, Griffin was running to the truck while Rokus was already by the water.

If this was true, then when did Rokus run to the truck, and why don't we see Rokus near the truck at the end of the rescue?

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Applying Occam's razor, which is more likely: that is actually Rokus or they asked an old man to ruin his truck and risk his life by driving into a ravine just for 15 minute of fame and to promote an agenda. And if the accusation is true, then it's an insurance fraud and CNN is complicit.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
just sent a tweet to Drew Griffin.

edit on 9/3/2017 by Deaf Alien because: screw typos

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Occam's Razor is a bias based argument. In Neuroscience you learn that picking the simplest answer depends of the biases of the individual making the choice. For me it is just as easy to say that the whole event was as et up as it is to say that the CNN crew saved a life.

Also you're awesome for following up by asking Drew Griffin some questions on this. I just hope he either posts a lightly edited video (one in which the video isn't edited, but the sound is off) or can better explain the situation better. Though I doubt either will occur. Not that Drew Griffin isn't an up standing person (I don't know him so I can't make that judgment), but given what I know about current CNN workplace dynamics he may not be able to voice his opinions without editorial oversight.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

The claim made by Matt Dornic, CNN’s vice president of communications, was that Rokus is standing by the water when the camera pans over to where the rescue took place. At this time, according to Dormic, Griffin was running to the truck while Rokus was already by the water.

If this was true, then when did Rokus run to the truck, and why don't we see Rokus near the truck at the end of the rescue?

And why does Griffin keep his handheld Mic with him the whole time?

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
That is pretty weird... Counterfeit News Network indeed.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Intangibl3
That is pretty weird... Counterfeit News Network indeed.

Did you happen to see the CNN reporter who intentionally reported on IRMA, from the roof of a 5 story building in Orlando? She couldn't do anything but yell words and cry, as the wind plucked hairs from her scalp. Talk about grandstanding.

edit on 9/12/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No I didn't see that! Do you know where I can find the video?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Did Griffin ever get back to you about this?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Did Griffin ever get back to you about this?

Nope. I guess he's very busy. Maybe if I find his email address?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Thanks for trying though. Hopefully some light will get shined on this to find out if the heroics are real or not.

Point to ponder:
Has anyone tried looking into the driver of the truck?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join