It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are the Left and RINO's not interested in our freedoms

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

They are being supported by the same people pushing NWO,UN etc,they wany communism,so they have full conytol of population

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Lol. I literally just proved this paragraph wrong in my last post by showing that 9 out of 10 of the top gerrymandered states are gerrymandered in Republicans' favor.

Sure. The Dems are guilty in 1 state, Maryland, but the Republicans own gerrymandering front and center.

Krazy, you always act like you can't read or comprehend like you changing what i said to some apparently demented point in this post above. I thank you for helping me focus my points for those who actually can think clearly.

No I comprehend what you are doing. You are labeling anyone you disagree with as "freedom stealing" with literally zero reasoning and all hyperbole. It's a standard mud pit decisive partisan trash thread.

No you didn't do anything but prove my point. You care not for the truth.

Freedom stealing stands on it's own merit. You are not qualified to define it for others. You are allowed to voice your objections but without merit you lose people to support it.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

They are being supported by the same people pushing NWO,UN etc,they wany communism,so they have full conytol of population

Yep, and you see who might be under their employment here today.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Elections have consequences. The Democrats didn't think of it when they passed Obamacare down everyone's throat. The redistricting that was done was a direct consequence of that. Republicans started beating Democrats all up and down ticket just before redistricting. The party in power redistricts and it wound up being Republicans because people were angry at Obamacare.

But it's not like Democrats haven't held similar levels of power and control in the past in this country. Things will change. They always do.

If the democrats aren't winning, it isn't because the districts shut them out. It's because they have no message that speaks to the majority of the people in those districts.

Yes, and the fact that there is some cheating spices up the political seasons these days.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
RINO's? You may call them that but maybe they are moderate conservatives that see working together as a good thing. Maybe they see other conservatives as extremists.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So unfairly representing the people by marginalizing the majority opinion is supposed to be fair democracy and the cost of losing an election? But SCOTUS is looking into it so we'll see who is right in the end.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

You appear to be one of those people who can't see the truth.

First off most of the country is independent. Especially thanks to the idiocy of the last 16 years has grown so rapidly.

Your complaining mostly about the news.

It's not rhinos it's republicans. The GOP as a whole is a total failure of preserving constitutional values.

Face it. It's not just rhinos. It's the whole party. There are maybe half a dozen republicans willing to stand up to the status quo and they are often rediculed. Ron Paul was a laughing stock for his party.

It's time the right wakes up, stops blaming everything on the left and George soros (more powerful than Jesus and Zeus combined apparently) and focus on how to restore the GOP to follow classical liberal ideas. The GOP currently wants to further militarized the police, confiscate assets before trials, and are currently making illegals boogeyman while ignoring the employers who are the real bad guys cheating the system and letting the tax payers fund their programs through welfare subsidizing their low wage illegal labor.

I could go on and on. You should to so you can change your own party rather than constantly try to get a rise out of the other.

It's like talking crap before a football game but your team sucks as bad as the other.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

And what about conservatives who would like to regulate who can marry whom, or which bathroom a transgender person can use, or what a woman can do with her own body? I'd say those are some pretty big control freak issues.

Agreed but not true conservatives, the liar RINO's. There are quite a few in the R party who play a conservative on TV but in real life are proven liars. I know there are some conservative leaning D's by the way.

Now how do you feel about someone going,

"hey, I don't like that don't make me participate"?

I am in favor of not forcing participation events on innocent people no matter the 'reason'.

Luthier you have bought a clue but it was wrong, sorry you didn't get it.

You can play again as many times as you like.
edit on 31-8-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

We have people with hate who get to say what they want and beat others up in public who disagree that is driving us to anarchy.

Because anarchy, state sanctioned or otherwise, justifies increased control measures and more legislature that deprives everyone of their freedoms and liberties.

IOW, more police state.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
You guys missed it on the left.

I BLAMED BOTH sides

RINOs suck too

from my post earlier:
"We need to do away with party selecting one candidate to run for Potus and have a run off of 4-5 of the most votes in a prelim round election".

Both sides are guilty.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Show me.

Show me where those opposed to fascism and its rise in America, killed someone, shot into a crowd, beat a man to death mob handed. Show me, or recant. Oh, and if you even try to include any black bloc, paid agitators and agent provocateurs, it will look badly upon you when I point them out.

Show me an example of a dedicated enemy of fascism, doing any of the things you mentioned? Go ahead, I will wait.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Saying "RINOs suck too" isn't blaming both sides. It is a weasel way of blaming everyone but your side. Either you don't know what RINO means or you are being sneaky with your wording. Either way you aren't being sincere and agreeing with everyone else saying both sides are to blame.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

We have people with hate who get to say what they want and beat others up in public who disagree that is driving us to anarchy.

Because anarchy, state sanctioned or otherwise, justifies increased control measures and more legislature that deprives everyone of their freedoms and liberties.

IOW, more police state.

Yes and we need to crack down on violence at these rally's. Put them in jail and hit them with big charges as they are disrupting the Republic in an effort to destroy what they don't like. By choosing violence, they have no logical position to go but down to the gray bar motel.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Show me.

Show me where those opposed to fascism and its rise in America, killed someone, shot into a crowd, beat a man to death mob handed. Show me, or recant. Oh, and if you even try to include any black bloc, paid agitators and agent provocateurs, it will look badly upon you when I point them out.

Show me an example of a dedicated enemy of fascism, doing any of the things you mentioned? Go ahead, I will wait.

What drivel. The public has no say in what you are saying. They steal the elections, we have the threads on ATS about it. The right is not who you think they are. The centrists are being called NAZI's sir.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Saying "RINOs suck too" isn't blaming both sides. It is a weasel way of blaming everyone but your side. Either you don't know what RINO means or you are being sneaky with your wording. Either way you aren't being sincere and agreeing with everyone else saying both sides are to blame.

Are they or are they not in the Republican party?

The Commies in the Democrat party suck too.

They both are NOT for freedom, that is my story and I am sticking to it.

edit on 31-8-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

The only RINOs or DINOs and thus the problem with our government today are the extremists who don't like compromise. Anyone who calls someone a RINO or a DINO because they compromise with the other side is the real problem with the country.
edit on 31-8-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   

Saying "RINOs suck too" isn't blaming both sides. It is a weasel way of blaming everyone but your side.

Not quite. Both sides here are conservative. Same "side". But that part of the side doesn't gel with his philosophy, thus open to ridicule.

link   

Well then the GOP is literally all Rhino.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Which is more or less what I was getting at. His side being the people who gel with his philosophy.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Show me.

What drivel. The public has no say in what you are saying. They steal the elections, we have the threads on ATS about it. The right is not who you think they are. The centrists are being called NAZI's sir.

No, the people who are Nazis are being called Nazis. And the people who are giving their tacit support and approval and spending their time defending Nazis are being called Nazis.

I really don't think centrists are being called Nazis. Just the people who are and who support and defend Nazis/white-supremacists.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join