It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solution to the Refugee problem.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

originally posted by: Painterz

originally posted by: chadderson
a reply to: Painterz

That's a load of crap. The men are the only ones coming because they don't need birthing units where they're going. They know they have a fresh supply of food/shelter/white women awaiting them for free. Not to mention their goal of wiping out white men through out-breeding.

Ah, today's daily dose of raging racist nonsense.

It's not a load of crap. Go and talk to any of the refugee organisations to confirm this information.

Ah, today's daily dose of reality denial.

Did you go and talk to any refugee organisation?

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Agree, and sending more troops to Afghanistan will only increase the number of refugees.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
What would be the point, when I can hear the same delusional crap from from you?

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
What would be the point, when I can hear the same delusional crap from from you?

Well look, nobody is saying you can't continue to be a screamingly racist islamophobe, I was just pointing out that this particular reason for hating refugees is bunkum, because that's why many of them leave their women and children at home.

And if you think about it, it makes perfect sense, given the dangers refugees face as they attempt hazardous crossing in the face of armed gangs of rapists, thugs, and slavers.

But hey, you keep on making personal attacks instead of checking facts, it does your side of the debate a world of good.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

So by your logic, fleeing out of war is much more dangerous than being surrounded by war itself? Why then flee? What kind of father leaves his family in a warzone? And if they are safe on their own, could it be all the males are not refugees but financial driven imigrants?

Then the laws should apply to them, too, just like for everyone who want´s to imigrate into another country.

Imigrant != Refugee.

It´s just that if you label yourself refugee, it´s okay to throw away all your IDs and then riot at a border if they can not just walk right into the country.

But for someone who advocates destroying others stuff, I don´t expect you to be able to understand this. Of course, now I´m a racist islamophobic who stabs little children in your eyes but like I said, deluded and clueless about life you are.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phonixfromtheashes
A Citizen of that country has to voluntarly sponser to them. That Citizen has to house them, feed them and be partly legaly responsible for them until they they cant stand on there own two feet or go home.

I'll just sit back and wait for all the migrant supporters to volunteer their homes.

edit on 8/31/2017 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

A Citizen of that country has to voluntarly sponser to them. That Citizen has to house them, feed them and be partly legaly responsible for them until they they cant stand on there own two feet or go home.

I'll just sit back and wait for all the migrant supporters to volunteer their homes.

Exactly my point

I would love this purely to see how many librals put there money where there mouth is......my bet is we would end up taking in less refuges.....

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Allow Refugees in.....

Refugees or economic migrants. The terms are so related. The US has migrants from Mexico. Europe is impacted by migrants from Africa and the Middle East - the latter is some genuine refugees not content with sitting in the camps set up for their accommodation.

Australia has to contend with both migrants and genuine refugees.

Genuine refugees should be helped, and sometimes that help should not include accepting them into any country, but into a safe country. They become migrants when they choose to live in the UK, or Sweden and refuse to claim asylum in a safe country. Economic migrants are the million or so young men who want to live in London, or Berlin.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

What a load of stupid prejudices, I'm impressed. That's quite the collection. Good thing is, that you're not being so condescending about all those red flags of authority in your reply. Nobody would be able to see, that the Emperor wears no clothes, right? Right? ... Right?

Well. The financial driven immigrant from Germany, get lost and find a board with Krauts? Your logic in a nutshell, own up to your own double-standarts?

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: Phonixfromtheashes

The only solution to the problem has to include stopping the creation of more refugees by stop bombing the Shiite out the ME.

The fact you only see one possible solution is disappointing. Another very practical solution is to setup safe zones in their country of origin instead of trying to integrate them into a modern society.

Here's a better idea. Ban the sale of arms to these terrorist organisations. Ban financial support. Send hunter/killer teams after violators. There is no such thing as anonymity any more...fix the problem with pizza, diet coke...and special ops. These refugees are fleeing conflict...it's not like they want to do this. Remove the reason for flight, instead.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
News flash! Islam is not a race. You are right about me being an Islamaphobe, Islam scares me and anyone else who has White wives and daughters that hasn't got their head buried in mainstream media obfuscation.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

originally posted by: chadderson

That's a load of crap. The men are the only ones coming because they don't need birthing units where they're going. They know they have a fresh supply of food/shelter/white women awaiting them for free. Not to mention their goal of wiping out white men through out-breeding.

Ah, today's daily dose of raging racist nonsense.

It's not a load of crap. Go and talk to any of the refugee organisations to confirm this information.

Racist, I do not think that word means what you think it means.

Perhaps you actually mean to use the word, Bigot, in that context? Refugees and immigrants can come in many races, so the word racist is simply incorrect here.

Deny Ignorance, learn the meaning of words if you plan to use them to disparage an opponent instead of attacking the content of their postings.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join