It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solution to the Refugee problem.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Allow Refugees in.....

BUT

A Citizen of that country has to voluntarly sponser to them. That Citizen has to house them, feed them and be partly legaly responsible for them until they they cant stand on there own two feet or go home.

Tax payer does not have to fork out any money and the refugees are correctly housed and taken care of.

But the great thing about this idea is, you will see how many librals will put there money where there mouth is. My bet is they wont take any in because they would rather protest and rant than spend money and effort doing something usefull. It would prove they are only for helping people if they can use other peoples money

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Phonixfromtheashes

The only solution to the problem has to include stopping the creation of more refugees by stop bombing the Shiite out the ME.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   
But how come 90% of refugees are male men who would be prime candidates for the army .there just slimy #ers and no wonder there countries go to # when they leave there women and children and take what my grandfathers and there grandparents built , they can # off .

Why dont your sponsors move to Iraq and buy them a house and live with them ?

I'm in uk .

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Divert them all to Canada and let Trudeau babysit them.
edit on 31-8-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
You know what I would do?

Offer £5,000 to anyone who wants to leave the country, but make it cost £20,000 to come back in.

No other immigration. Instead help people in their countries of origin before they become refugees.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner
You know what I would do?

Offer £5,000 to anyone who wants to leave the country, but make it cost £20,000 to come back in.

No other immigration. Instead help people in their countries of origin before they become refugees.

But that costs me money through taxes.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Do you honestly think it costs less than £5,000 to keep 'em here?

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

Do you honestly think it costs less than £5,000 to keep 'em here?

Thats why my idea was let people sponser them. That way only people who want to fork the cash out has to pay for them.
If no no one wants to sponser them? Dont let them in.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Your suggestion has made me outraged and offended....on behalf of someone else...

Not sure who but, you know, I'm sure they're out there.

Everything is under control.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Yeah but my way, we would really sort the wheat from the chaff.

You're here because you want to work and contribute in a modern society? Who cares about £5,000 it's probably less than 6 months salaray for ANYONE with a job.

You're here because you want quick money or to abuse the welfare? £5,000??!!??!!111 rEALLY?? See you later bros!

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Must stop importing poverty, that's what these refugee programs are. People are the currency and every country has to pay their dues in the name of globalism/multiculturalism.

Carbon is the next monetized unit.
edit on 31-8-2017 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
But how come 90% of refugees are male men who would be prime candidates for the army .there just slimy #ers and no wonder there countries go to # when they leave there women and children and take what my grandfathers and there grandparents built , they can # off .

Why dont your sponsors move to Iraq and buy them a house and live with them ?

I'm in uk .

That's because when refugees set out from a country they consider it too dangerous for women and children to make the trip, because of the very high levels of rape and assault and slavery.

So the men make the trip to their destination country, with the intent of finding a job and buying a flight for their women and children.

So that's why most of the refugees we see on tv are men. The women and children are back home hiding in cellars trying not to starve while they wait for their menfolk to rescue them.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

That's a load of crap. The men are the only ones coming because they don't need birthing units where they're going. They know they have a fresh supply of food/shelter/white women awaiting them for free. Not to mention their goal of wiping out white men through out-breeding.
edit on 31-8-2017 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

The only solution to the problem has to include stopping the creation of more refugees by stop bombing the Shiite out the ME.

The fact you only see one possible solution is disappointing. Another very practical solution is to setup safe zones in their country of origin instead of trying to integrate them into a modern society.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
SO YOU LEAVE THEM HIDING IN A BASEMENT BECAUSE ITS SAFER ?

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

Go ahead and sponsor trips? You know how expensive it is to pay all the criminal fees and/or decent flights, right? Plus many of them wait years until they can get their family out, too. Legal red tape madness at work, dig yourself out of the sh!t!

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phonixfromtheashes
Allow Refugees in.....

BUT

A Citizen of that country has to voluntarly sponser to them. That Citizen has to house them, feed them and be partly legaly responsible for them until they they cant stand on there own two feet or go home.

Great way to create a compartmentalized slave class.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: chadderson

That's a load of crap. The men are the only ones coming because they don't need birthing units where they're going. They know they have a fresh supply of food/shelter/white women awaiting them for free. Not to mention their goal of wiping out white men through out-breeding.

Ah, today's daily dose of raging racist nonsense.

It's not a load of crap. Go and talk to any of the refugee organisations to confirm this information.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I would sponsor them no problem.
When i still owned my house before floods destroyed it
I talked with our local government about whether or not
it was legal for me to house refugees for free, turns out it is not.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

originally posted by: chadderson

Ah, today's daily dose of raging racist nonsense.

It's not a load of crap. Go and talk to any of the refugee organisations to confirm this information.

Ah, today's daily dose of reality denial.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join