It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attempted Assassination of President Trump? Car hids in woods and tries to hit his vehicle

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Or a failed car bomb attempt....

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Or not. Probably not. Almost certainly not.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

Not how? From where I'm sitting, I can't rule it out.

Dude waits in cover, shoots out right when Trumps vehicle goes by, trying to close the distance between him and Trumps vehicle, but the canal stalls or damages his car.

The reaction was late, he fooled security to get that close at all.

Just from what I observed.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Not how? From where I'm sitting, I can't rule it out.

Dude waits in cover, shoots out right when Trumps vehicle goes by, trying to close the distance between him and Trumps vehicle, but the canal stalls or damages his car.

The reaction was late, he fooled security to get that close at all.

Just from what I observed.

Okay, you go ahead and make something completely pedestrian into a big drama. Enjoy xx

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

Okay, you go ahead and make something completely pedestrian into a big drama.

Pedestrians walk, he was 'driving', thru a canal...

I didn't make drama, I asked questions, you got something else besides damage control?

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Oh my god you seriously didn't get the use of that word in this context? Jesus christ almighty there is no hope for you.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus
Sometimes if you're stuck being questioned long enough the cops will take pity on you and buy you food from Whataburger.

I don't know if I wanna hang around with you in real life or not. I thought I had good stories, but I've never gotten free food from anyone carrying a badge and a gun ... not even doughnuts & coffee. LOL

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Oh my god you seriously didn't get the use of that word in this context? Jesus christ almighty there is no hope for you.

HUH ?

What are you on about , a pedestrian walks , a driver drives....

Why not just say what you mean instead of meaning what you say.....

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

HUH ?

What are you on about , a pedestrian walks , a driver drives....

Why not just say what you mean instead of meaning what you say.....

Pedestrian means more than just one who walks. I mean for #s sake buddy did I have to explain that to you?

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Yes, because this is a discussion forum and ebven though you may understand the context in which you are dribbling that does not mean to say others do...

It is important to communicate exactly what is your stance so that it is not taken out of context....

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It's not a very rare use of the word. If we have to explain the basics of the English language every time we say anything then nothing gets said.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   
The footage has been taken on East Kearney St. in Springfield Mo.
The car seems to come from a nearby pond.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   

It's not a very rare use of the word. If we have to explain the basics of the English language every time we say anything then nothing gets said.

NO, you simply have to explain the context in which you are using the words.

We are not mind readers, so it would be beneficial for you to get your post across in a way that others understand.

You can of course choose not to, that is your call.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   

NO, you simply have to explain the context in which you are using the words.

We are not mind readers, so it would be beneficial for you to get your post across in a way that others understand.

No, i don't have to because it's plainly obvious in what context I used the word. There are only two general meanings of the term and only the mentally feeble would have issues figuring it out.

You don't have to be a mind reader to do it and if I have to communicate in grunts for the likes of you to understand me then I think I'm going to have to decline.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Ok, your call, if in the future you cannot understand why your words are taken out of context by others I suggest you refer back to this conversation.....

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Oh, I know full well why what I said was taken out of context - the person who replied to my comment was up till now completely unaware that it meant more than merely a person walking.

Glad to have helped.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

edit on 31-8-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Oh, I know full well why what I said was taken out of context - the person who replied to my comment was up till now completely unaware that it meant more than merely a person walking.

Glad to have helped.

So you are purposefully obfuscating your statements to cause confusion so as to engage in an argument ...

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Glad to have helped.

So you are purposefully obfuscating your statements to cause confusion so as to engage in an argument ...

Nope, not even a little bit. Made a comment and someone didn't understand and and had a dig at me. And now here we are. We could be talking about the topic but instead we're talking about the reply to me from someone who doesn't have a strong grasp on the English language.

And you're defending them. Good grief.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   

That's cool, I imagine this will be deleted by mods ...hopefully.

I'm not trying to upset you , or tell you what to do.

It was a simple offering, do what you like, the advice I have given you has helped me...nothing more nothing less....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join