It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whys the main feed of ats 90% politics now.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: Zeimten

Most conspiracy theories are rooted in politics and people are always suspicious of those in power. I know I don't trust politicians or their motives...do you?

That's because organized crime runs government.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zeimten
It use to be about science , space, technology, aliens, crazy conspiracies , events happening etc etc

Now it's just all trump, trump did this , trump said that, politics , racist this racist that. Black lives matter said this, he didn't open his church doors arrr!!

Starting to make it seem like this website isn't the website I remember coming to 2years ago. Starting to get too boring and all into politics... I miss the old ats

Edit: btw posted this here because this is the main thread that all of the ATS live feed on the default site showed....

Because all of that lead nowhere..has no life or action.

People are tired of endless speculation whether they know it or not.

Politics is in its final endgame..it is all that matters.

All of the conspiracies about EVERYTHING WILL BE REVEALED...the fight over it can be seen in POLITICS more than anywhere else.

We already know about all of the other stuff.....and it is boring...a coverup...worse than Trump this Trump that.

You are behind the time...by about 8 years...do not wait as long as everyone else to realize why.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

And ironically your posting about the very thing your complaining about,that would make you a hypocrite,a cry for attention

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Humanity has a hive mind attribute...

Zeimten, I have been a member for a few years now and have got to experience a lot being exposed to some of the Alien/Cosmic/Inter dimensional/Religious & Space threads. Political influence threads has seemed to keep up the momentum over the years.
It just seems now there is a larger community then in the past that has more political interest then interest in the ATS fringe data.

OffTopic-
Maybe in a odd kind of way if ATS & other Conspiracy Theory sites are experiencing this hive mind, side picking behavior associated with politics it is allowing a way to mass evaluate the interest of the masses overall

Like a super secret conspiracy scanning the human collective.

Where you can detect humans more segregated based and humans more integrated based.

In behavior.

Which group would be more compatible with Alien Return and or Galactic processes and which group would not do well with integration off world or visitation, due to still hating themselves as a species? Racially-Religiously for example?
Do they show hate or love vibes more
for example...

Closer OnTopic-
I tend to keep an eye on recent for fringe or scientific topics I attract to when here.
And let those who discuss political interest do so. Political threads have been active since I joined and before. And they also fit in with the ATS system as there are times Conspiracy theories are associated with global politics so they are ok.

It is just when you get some who know how to feed off of the emotions of others
HIVE MIND ACTIVATED/TRIGGERED
and they intentionally make threads to lure the unprepared minds in, is when issues arise or can.
As far as waste or chaff threads based on either Flag and Star attention seeking or just someone(s) with personal ethical/political/religious issues within trying to incite-encourage ignorance on line from others in mass.

I remember seeing the Barack Obama threads, you can only imagine how those were going in his early term. No matter what he did nothing was right to some here, sadly.
The ethical-racial/political/religious energy was easy to scan from the various post.
But I would just take looks and avoid and maybe comment if the ignorance got to outlandish like OBAMA was said not to be American threads comments and so forth.

I guess what I am saying from one member to another Zeimten you got to kind of roll with the punches in the forums avoid the outrageous threads and or comments and help keep the flame of knowledge/LIGHT consistent for other members by posting more intellectual topics for the minds still seeking tuth...
Light the flame in darkness and guide.

Outta box- Sometimes I feel something will happen that will recharge all the Conspiracy Theory sites globally with many many questions and answers.
What could that be?
Be patient for whatever that may be

NAMASTE*******
edit on 8/31/17 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zeimten
a reply to: seagull

I do start those topics. And I like reading them

Reason for it being in this section is due to the entire front page of ats all politics.
Seems like people are getting salty I pointed this out

Another well respected member responded to this, saying he thought it was those little share icons at the top right, Facebook and Twitter.

Just one opinion.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   

I feel the same way, but when you elect a clown expect a circus!

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Where are you looking? All still there.. Open up NEW thread forum 1st for multiple topics you mention.

And maybe don't use ATS app. but Desktop Version even on mobile

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

So, we're not allowed to RANT about the content of this site? Maybe you should just stick to moderating.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 001ggg100

Who said anything about not being allowed to rant?

However, if you bother to look, you'll notice that this particular topic is hardly, umm, unusual. Rather than get mad at me, with your "outrage", why not post in topics other than politics? That would seem to be the way to go.

I post everywhere on the boards, so I know there are alien threads that go begging for attention. UFO threads that die on the vine. Even the oh, so dreaded and hated political threads go a glimmering more often than not.

People post in the areas that interest them. It's that simple. Right now, politics is the lead dog.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I don't know if this makes you feel any better but politics has infected many things outside of ATS as well. I am on a Robert Anton Wilson group and they hardly discuss RAW it has just turned into an Antifa vs the Nazi Circus. I really don't do the mudpit on here but one thing I noticed is that even though it can get ugly on here the modding and t&c's keep a good level of civility that you might not find in other places.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Thanks for the good replies that understand where I'm coming from and not just turn it around and flame me like a few others, I was just posting my opinion and showing that ats is flooded by politics threads that's it. Or atleast it seems that way to me lately.

Well glad to get some reasonable responses. Politics bore me especially when they should be a main concern but it is all just reposted stuff from the news.

-Zeimten

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join