It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whys the main feed of ats 90% politics now.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
It use to be about science , space, technology, aliens, crazy conspiracies , events happening etc etc

Now it's just all trump, trump did this , trump said that, politics , racist this racist that. Black lives matter said this, he didn't open his church doors arrr!!

Starting to make it seem like this website isn't the website I remember coming to 2years ago. Starting to get too boring and all into politics... I miss the old ats

Edit: btw posted this here because this is the main thread that all of the ATS live feed on the default site showed....

edit on 30-8-2017 by Zeimten because: Reason why posted here

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Zeimten

Go here instead then.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

So naturally you decided to post a thread about politics, rather than aliens, space, technology? OK.

How about, instead, start a thread about those topics?

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I do start those topics. And I like reading them

Reason for it being in this section is due to the entire front page of ats all politics.
Seems like people are getting salty I pointed this out

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I know the feeling. Bores me to death really as does defending myself from arguments with preconceived notions for even sharing a link. Would suggest finding your own threads to post as well as seeking out topics in forums. "Recent/ New" helps a lot showing more than the flagged threads. Indeed while they won't hold as much attention nor are immune from rhetoric, which makes it all the more challenging, I'd assume it's a last ditch effort try.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Alright I'll try that. Normally go to space exploration and science.

We all have different taste in topics and what not but I just like to read about interesting stuff

Half this bs all laid out is public news,can get this info on CNN/MSNBC/any news.
I want that read it and decide if it's true interesting stuff. Others want this or that etc.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
My Guess, Moderators.

Somehow...

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
My theory is that aliens have manipulated us to talk about Trump.

Plus witches.

Witches made us talk about Trump with their spells.

Witches and aliens.

Or alien witches. Now that would be messed up.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You got it all wrong DB.. Trump is a time traveler and his opposition are all reptilians. We are living the greatest conspiracy in the history of mankind.

It's a war of epic proportions between the "God's" and us peasants here on earth are just useless idiots waiting to be culled.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Alien witches that are reptilian.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Most conspiracy theories are rooted in politics and people are always suspicious of those in power. I know I don't trust politicians or their motives...do you?

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Damn, how'd I miss that..

I guess you were right all along.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Perhaps it's because all the folks that write about interesting things outside of politics are all gone because they have been driven away by all the political posts which draw in new people who only post about politics.

I haven't felt much incentive to write anything worthwhile recently not in this atmosphere and you can be sure if I feel this way many other writers feel the same. I hardly come on here any more. I just happen to be making a few rounds and will probably be heading out again for greener pastures.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Happens every Presidential election
Will slowly recede into the sunset.Just in time for the next election season.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

maybe the site has been invaded by liberal trolls?

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Used to be about 9/11
Then we went through the 2012 apocalypse
Then we entered Jade Helm sprinkled with Nibiru
Now, its Trumpocalypse

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Soon it will just be people posting rants about how much they miss aliens

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
and Bigfoot's penis

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius
Perhaps it's because all the folks that write about interesting things outside of politics are all gone because they have been driven away by all the political posts which draw in new people who only post about politics.

I haven't felt much incentive to write anything worthwhile recently not in this atmosphere and you can be sure if I feel this way many other writers feel the same. I hardly come on here any more. I just happen to be making a few rounds and will probably be heading out again for greener pastures.

Seems like it , glad I'm not the only one noticing it

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

maybe the site has been invaded by liberal trolls?

Interesting from where I am looking I see trolls from all over the political spectrum .

I guess everyone sees what they want to see.

Schrodinger's troll? We can't tell if the troll is a conservative or liberal until we open the box and collapse the waveform?
edit on 31-8-2017 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join