It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Entity in My Home

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Hi, I moved into a new home in March and sporadically I have been feeling a negative "presence" is the best way to describe it. Notably, it has been getting stronger. I think it may feed off my negative thoughts, emotions, or actions. I have always struggled with certain things (monogamy), but now I live with my fiancée and it has been getting more difficult. Never before have I felt this presence--of it becoming in the room with it. Recently, I've been coming more spiritually aware and in tune with my spirit guides or whatnot, so perhaps that has something to do with it too. My friend's wife who says she can sense spirits, told him she felt uneasy in my living room during a night of drinking wine and hanging out late. She was not aware I told him anything.

I feel it when I'm downstairs, in my living room. There is a big window in the front, so at first I thought it was a feeling of uneasiness of being watched--but it's not that. It just feels negative. And I just know that I should not be downstairs. It's as if my gut is telling me to go upstairs. It only happens late at night and now has become so frequent that I can't hang out downstairs late and watch TV. Upstairs feels safe, but a few times in the past two weeks (last night being the worst) I woke up around 2ish 3ish feeling terrified. As if there is something down there.

What do you all think?

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Just curious, is there a basement? If so do you feel the same there too?

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Since my wife saw this guy standing in the terrace door, while having sleep paralysis:

forum.forteantimes.com.../the-shadow-man-and-his-damned-hat.59184/
(scroll down, shadow figure with fedora)

Very strange that they always seem to be standing in a door or near it (see other comments). I´m normally, although catholic raised, very skeptic about such things but I believe my wife. Don´t laugh, I´ve no idea if it does something or not but since my wife died and now my niche (whose parents died) is living with her 1 1/2 year old toddler with me, because the father ran away. So we share the house together. To protect both I do pray (always before bed) to god and then there is one thing I do regulary.

Like I said, don´t laugh, nobody told me to do this and I´ve never read something like this:

I imagine my house, the center point of it. There I put a little "energy bubble" that I expand further and further until it encompases the house. I imagine this bubble to be unpenetrateable to everything that is not of good intention and that everything with bad intention is pushed outside the house and locked outside via this energy bubble.

I don´t know why I imagine the color silver/milky/yellow for it, but I do.

I´m a very technical guy and don´t believe in ghosts or demons and such -normally-. I´m of the opinion, if you don´t have them on your mind, if they exist, they do not have much power. But it can´t be a bad thing to have that energy bubble protecting my family, right?

It doesn´t hurt to try.

Edit: Something eery, normaly I would sleep now but I could not so I logged into ATS and the first thread I saw, after doing the replies, was yours. And an hour before, I did that bubble thing.

Stay safe

edit on 30-8-2017 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MementoMori99

Do you feel like you're being pushed down, with pressure, hard to breathe? If you don't know the history of the house, search for that, see if an event happened there or nearby. Also, any sources that "hold and flow energy" in the area, such as water, a river nearby, etc.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

The source of your problem is your spirit guide. The only true spirit guide is the God who created the universe and all of our souls. Any other "spirit guide" is simply a demon wearing a mask.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Not laughing at all - believe it or not, I do exactly the same thing...sometimes I even see if I can envision putting the neighbors houses or the entire block in the bubble. I think of it as an iridescent color, like a soap bubble.

Before I start, I will envision a beam of light/energy coming from above into the top of my head to give me the energy to create the bubble...I've found it helps.

Emotion is a huge factor, I think that entities, if real, feed on emotion, especially fear - the more you give them, the stronger they become. The key is to not fear them or give them power in your mind.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I would recommend attempting to smudge the house.

How to Smudge

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Try smudging...has always worked for me.
Sometimes the oldest methods for metaphysical stuff are the most effective...there's a reason they were around for so long.

ETA: Darkblade - your response wasn't there when I posted
Coincidence?
edit on 30-8-2017 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: coldkidc

Yeah, I caught that.

Posted at the same time.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Some places either have had something awful happen there, or the ground itself from long ago has something attached to it. I didn't used to believe in anything like this until I moved into this hunting cabin in the mountains. This site was the site of a bloody Indian war.

Occasionally we have 'visitors' which scare the crap out of me. The worst one was when I was in the living room downstairs (the room I rent is at the top and there's never been anything there) late at night watching Adult Swim. I looked over into the kitchen and there is was......this short, squat black shadow thing, with long arms and spikey finger nails, and short legs. It was squatting there looking at me, and then flew across the kitchen and went down the hallway and disappeared. Now that I watch shows like "Ghost Adventures" and "Dead Files", I realize it was something either demonic or an interdimensional critter. I was frozen with fear.

I saw a Native American with feathers cruising up the ridge in the woods here. I thought he was doing a helluva job considering all the fallen logs and stuff, until I noticed he had no lower legs. Another shadow man.

Occasionally we have a playful "thing" that throws stuff and swings the pans that hand from the ceiling of the kitchen. It'll pick one, and it'll swing back and forth for 10 minutes while nothing else moves.

If you are picking up on such things, definitely smudge the house, but do it correctly, otherwise it gets trapped inside and gets worse. My daughter bought me an EMP meter which is supposed to go off if there are 'visitors' we cannot see. Fun, I plan on taking it to old places and ancient cemeteries.

It's so much easier to go somewhere else and pick up on these entities. When they're in your house.......ick. There's a few places on this floor that I feel like I'm being watched when I go in...unfortunately, one of those places is the bathroom. Pervert ghost?

Get a person who knows how to smudge properly. Good luck!

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

As silly as it sounds tell them/it/they to leave you alone and they are not welcome. and mean it.

I have said OUT LOUD you do not have permission to be here, you are not wanted, please leave me and my family alone now.

usually works.

and if you have a hard time not cheating on the other person in your life, dont get married.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
When I first moved in to my newly built home my young granddaughter came to stay with us a while. She started claiming she was seeing dark figures moving around in the upper floor to the point she left and didnt want to come back to stay

Myself , I have an office/gaming room in my basement. Sometimes I got the feeling I was being watched. To the point I would turn my head and see shadows . And I am not easily concerned and generally am not a "believer" in that sort of thing.

My wife , being a Christian , had the Pastor of her church come over and bless the house. Amazingly enough , I have never witnessed the "eerie" feelings nor the "shadow effect" again. And my granddaughter (not knowing what was done) started returning and staying with us again.

Is there really something to it ? I cant say.....

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Many people have a sixth like sense in this matter and do not know how to use it when looking into the spiritual world.

Does not sound like a poltergeist..... more than likely a suicide or negative spirit in home from previous tenant - either occult or constant screaming and fighting at home will also "charge" a home with negativity bringing out low level negative spirits.

Get your house properly blessed and if someone pulls out sage ....smack them - old pagan religious procedures only work temporarily.

You will be fine. Control any fear you have - the other side feeds off it - it gets them high - fear gives off a hormone that the spirit world can digest - like heroin - very addictive.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

Do you feel like you're being pushed down, with pressure, hard to breathe? If you don't know the history of the house, search for that, see if an event happened there or nearby. Also, any sources that "hold and flow energy" in the area, such as water, a river nearby, etc.

FYI - hard to breathe can also come from some entities who like to sit on your chest as you sleep. Very ugly and violent creatures - like trolls.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

The source of your problem is your spirit guide. The only true spirit guide is the God who created the universe and all of our souls. Any other "spirit guide" is simply a demon wearing a mask.

Nail on head.

Winner Winner Chicken dinner!

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: coldkidc
I had that thought with the neigbhbors, yes. I figured out, if I start to protect the neighbors, where to stop?

Ironically, as I´m a more technical guy, I know that the surface of a sphere is 4*pi*radius²...

So if I double the radius, the surface area increases 4 times and with my internal made up logic, there is only so much energy you can put into that thought. So the thickness of the layer decreases by the factor of 4.

Yeah I know, since it´s all in my head...

Best regards

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

you forget the earth iss flat so no spheres in here

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

The earth I´m living on is nearly spheric and since I want equal 360° protection on all three axes, it´s going to have to be a sphere (the energy thing).

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

yeah i know, i was just messing with ya, saying the earth is flat, i still cant decide if people really believe the earth is flat or if its just for YouTube cash/views

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

And I was pretending I had no humor and that took it for serious

Oh man, owned humorically by a german, don´t tell that anyone

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join