It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did someone try to ram into the Presidential Motorcade?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
I put the Google Map view side by side with the video and it looks like this is the spot.

No drive or access to the highway, so it does look like they hid in there waiting to do that. If it was an accident it's a Guinness Record for dumb.

There is a little driveway there.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: Abysha

"Cloverleaf Auto Repair, 2335 E Kearney St, Springfield, MO 65803"

Try that in the map search. It looks the same.

Well I'll admit, Cloverleaf Auto Repair wouldn't be my first go-to for booze.

If my car was at Cloverleaf Auto Repair I'd hope there was a liquor store near by, I'm sure I'd need a drink after the repair bill.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Thanks everybody!

Guess she wanted to "get her kicks on route 66"

Boom

Sorry.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I'm 99% sure this was an inside thing. The SS if felt threatened would have had all guns drawn on the car and the other cars wouldn't just keep driving like that.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Nice with the manhole welded shut Kennedy reference. I bet the sewers had snipers protecting from snipers as well, but why not from a driving seemingly not that well hidden, unless he sped up from down the driveway.

Intentional? At least they came to their senses at the last minute unlike some drivers.
edit on 30-8-2017 by dreamingawake because: changed the sarcastic remark.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek
a reply to: PlasticWizard

More likely a guy that didn't realize what he was doing and then had a "omg that's a motorcade" moment.

That's my thought. Nobody sober drives that bad, unless they haven't passed their U.S. driving test yet.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reaction test...

but probably a drug/drunk driver

no body appears concerned when they get out of the car and approach

no guns drawn... even the person in the car looks pretty bewildered.

Trump will have a go on his life... he's ripping too many swamp weeds out.. their decades of work is being destroyed by him!

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Day drinkers...

Seriously though, I'm thinking it was some drunk trying to get to that mini-mart and was pissed about the roads being closed so decided to try a shortcut.

Because if that was an attempt to get at the president, dude didn't put much planning into it.

Agreed. Notice how there was no one on the sidewalks ? Everyone in the video is standing in parking lots . Private parking lots.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Did John HInkley actually do any real planning other than trying to impress poor Jodie Foster?

Although, I hope you're actually right, y'know?

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Did John HInkley actually do any real planning other than trying to impress poor Jodie Foster?

Although, I hope you're actually right, y'know?

I'm hoping so, too.

Even if I weren't afraid of Pence, I'd never wish death on Trump.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Yes, and a poor one at that. I bet he was listening to NPR at the time.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

The driver turned the wrong way, if it's a 2-way street.

Everything about it looks fishy, except the driver not being able to come off the culvert.

The point being they *could* have bad intent and just did a lousy job. That's kind of how it looks.

Timing wise....you know how they say there are no "coincidences".

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

That driver was driving a new model Mercedes. Michael Hastings was driving a new model Mercedes. There has been speculation that both these cars' were hacked.

Was Mercedes Hacked?

Clarke said, “There is reason to believe that intelligence agencies for major powers” — including the United States — know how to remotely seize control of a car.

“What has been revealed as a result of some research at universities is that it’s relatively easy to hack your way into the control system of a car, and to do such things as cause acceleration when the driver doesn’t want acceleration, to throw on the brakes when the driver doesn’t want the brakes on, to launch an air bag,” Clarke told The Huffington Post. “You can do some really highly destructive things now, through hacking a car, and it’s not that hard.”

What kind of car is that in the OP's video?

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   
From what I'm reading on other sites is this ws an accident. Break failure from employees at Bass Pro Shops. I checked out their Facebook they do not look like "terrorists" lol they honesty look like a couple teenagers/kids from the LGBTQABC group. I'm calling total coincidence/accident 100%

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: PlasticWizard

Day drinkers...

Seriously though, I'm thinking it was some drunk trying to get to that mini-mart and was pissed about the roads being closed so decided to try a shortcut.

Because if that was an attempt to get at the president, dude didn't put much planning into it.

I think it was intentional. Day drinkers dont hang out in the woods.

According to Google Maps, it is an industrial area.....no booze stores in sight.

But that looks like a mini-mart across the street.

So if there is a minimart in sight, that means that every car in range has a drunk driver in it?
Damn.
That means the Secret Service was drunk too.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
That means the Secret Service was drunk too.

At this far into Trump's administration, I imagine all his staff are boozing it up like Hunter S. Thompson.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Caitlin Jenner?

Dunno if I spelled that right.
Loved the South Park episodes from election time.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

The driver turned the wrong way, if it's a 2-way street.

Everything about it looks fishy, except the driver not being able to come off the culvert.

The point being they *could* have bad intent and just did a lousy job. That's kind of how it looks.

Timing wise....you know how they say there are no "coincidences".

Wow, he just bounced off putins car!

Holy crap! lol.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Is it just me, or did the person who got out of the white sedan look like they were wearing a biological hazard-protective suit?

Breaking bad, gone bad? This is a weird one!

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I'm going with coincidence.
People should really try logic just as a change of pace.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join