It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Step 1: Warn Iran, Step 2: Warn UN. Step 3: Attack

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by negativenihil

Originally posted by junglejake
The other option:

Step 1: Warn Iran

Step 2: UN warns Iran

Step 3: UN warns Iran

Step 4: UN warns Iran

Step 5: UN warns Iran

Step 6: Iran nukes Israel

Step 7: UN warns Iran

Step 8: US takes out Iran

Step 9: Europe and UN calls US warmongers

And what exactly has Israel done for us lately that would warrant going to war for them?

hmmmmmmmm i believe if Iran nukes ANYONE the whole world has a responsibility to take them out but i guess i must just be biased since it was Israel mentioned and im jewish. BTW what have they done to harm "us" lately?

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase

Originally posted by Kwintz
Wow, that article makes it sound like Iran would be easier than Iraq. I was under the assumption that Iran would be tougher than Iraq, but i suppose i was wrong.

I don't think you are wrong.
Read the report I linked to above.

Iran has a much better military then Iraq does, and has some modern missle systems from Russia.

In a conventional war though, they stand no chance against the US. None what so ever.

Instead of taking the whole country in 6 weeks like we did in Iraq,, it might take 3 months.

The bigger problem will be the occupation. Iran is a much larger country with a larger population.

IMHO, the best bet the US has is to support a revolution. Iran has a large western influenced youth that wishes to be more western/free. We would do well to support them but have them take control of their own country with minimal US ground involvment.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kwintz

Originally posted by motionknight

You all are a bunch of rightwing ignorant nutcases.

If you guys would remove the US flag from ur head you just might see a few hints leading to the truth of the matter.
But i have a sneaking suspicion that isnt going to happen in this lifetime!

I could argue that it truth of the matter is so blatent obvious, but im not gonna spend any more time trying to let the blind see.

Can you please elaborate?

Motionknight had no case, just didn't like the conversation or something. Were (s)he to have had a case, they would have spent at least a minute explainig. As (s)he stated, "not gonna spend any more time trying to let the blind see" (emphesis added). Any more? You didn't spend any. What's your case besides Americans are arrogant? The world knows that, we even know that. It comes from being number one; isn't a good thing, and is our achilles heel, but there it is. We are number one, just not quite so powerful as we like to believe.

EDIT: Fixed quote tag

[edit on 2-9-2005 by junglejake]

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Israel is the US top ally, we didnt go to war with iraq to protect the US, we went to war to protect israel. does anybody remember back before the first gulf war sadam wanted to build a large gun capable of shelling israel, thats when we started getting involed with iraq. if iran gets to israel we are going to get to iran.

Iran's weapons are much more advanced than people seem to think. They are capable of putting up a tougher fight that iraq. i sw someone ask for information on the iran military, i got upset because a little bit ago someone had managed to get ahold of great pictures and information on there military. I cant remember exactly what they had but i do remember they had some surprisingly modern equipment. A war with iran is winnable but i suspect it will be much more bloody than iraq.

Go to Syria first? Why? they are practically the terrorist capital of the region. We chose this war on "terrorism" for a reason. Terrorism will always be there, you cannot eliminate it, only weaken it. Countries need war especially the US. nothing makes the US more money than war. None of this money goes into the pockets of the poeple but into the banks of the private corporations that run the US.

This IS a simplified version of how the 3rd world war WILL happen(according to prophecy):

wars will start int he middle east and israel will be sucked into them. the US will be allied with Israel. The war WILL go nuclear but the nukes will not end the world. Anybody that tries to invade israel will fail and whoever is allied with them will be victorious. America will be severly damaged by several nuclear bombs but not destroyed. At this point however the whole world is severly hurting and weakened. The UN will send its army to the US, the US will not be able to stop the forces of the UN. The UN will than recreate the US as a police state.

Also, Russia is not the weakling state that it is beleived to be. It is quickly rising in its military power, once again.

[edit on 9-2-2005 by SaD PaNdA]

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   

The other option:

good one. im still laughing about this post. So funny. Sad and true.

[edit on 9-2-2005 by Event Horizon]

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
If U.S. Illegaly attacks Iran say bey bey to U.S. Carriers and aby other U.S ships in the Persion Gulfy www.vialls.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SiberianTiger
If U.S. Illegaly attacks Iran say bey bey to U.S. Carriers and aby other U.S ships in the Persion Gulfy www.vialls.com...

Ahh, that's why we'll legally do it

Just like we did in Iraq. Had it been an illegal war, Iraq would have done the same thing. After all, your editorial/article says it's an Iraq-Iran alliance.

Finally, do you think the US would be unaware of this alliance if it exists? Israel, with the best intelligence program in the world, has no clue? Not likely.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Joe Vialls is a joke.

Lacks any type objective credibility.

seekerof

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
freemasonrywatch.org...

have a little look at this document. A few years old, but if you ever doubted the link with Russia, its time to read and take a breather....

It shows just how two faced those russians really are, and after so much aid from the West to prop them up, they sign a massive arms deal with Iran of all countries....And people, don't forget that Chechnya has major arms and personell support from Iran.....due to its "holy war" with russia... you just got to wonder what the hell the russians are up to...

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
heres another site people, and this ones a gem of a page...

www.milnet.com...

This is up to date as of 2005, and some good research has gone into it.

Well worth the read people.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I assure you Americans are gonna regret with ALL your hearts when U.S. attacks Iran cuz you'll see it ain't as eazy as Iraq and YOU your selves will be drafted for this one.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
MadG, that was a excellent analysis of the Iranian military forces. Iran maybe a more formidable foe than Iraq was. However, the trump card for the U.S is the massive air superiority., no competition there. If you own the air, you can own the ground.

link   
I doubt we will move to invade Iran at this time. We have ourselves spread all over the world and still have our hands full in Iraq. Our allies are at their wits end so to attack Iran now would just really put our butts in the ringer. Will it happen in the future....maybe, but I think we have bigger problems with N. Korea than Iran right now.

link   
Do you think China and Russia will sit back and let the U.S. invade Iran without a fight? I do not think so. How many contracts for oil purchases does China have with Iran? It may surprise you. How many missles have been sent to Iran by China and Russia in the last several years? Remember China bosted years ago they had a 200,000,000 men standing army. This will get messy real quick and expect the draft to be reinstated again in the U.S.A. in 2006. China has come a long way with missle guidance systems thanks to the Clinton administration. Russia is no slouch they still have plenty of weapons and technology. Iran doesn't have to have a nuke program if China or Russia furnishes Iran with nukes. Watch out for China to stratigically sign treaties with our Sourth American neighbors and some Carribean Islands. Rik Riley

[edit on 9-2-2005 by rikriley]

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I assure you Americans are gonna regret with ALL your hearts when U.S. attacks Iran cuz you'll see it ain't as eazy as Iraq and YOU your selves will be drafted for this one.

America's military backbone is its special forces. We're going to take out Iran through revolution with our CIA and special ops helping out. PsyOps are far, far more effective than most people realize, and America is a pro at em. Look at our last election. We're going to go to war with Iran, Russia will know it, China will know it, Iran will know it, but the public of the world will not. Russia or China would have to openly attack the Iranian students and revolution to counter our actions, because we would be just about invisible in our attack. So no, a modern American subversive war in Iran would not cause the draft to be reinstituted. Our special forces are too good and too elite to allow Joe American to be drafted into them, and the CIA is rather picky about who gets in.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Dude you sound like a 16-17 year old who watches to much G.I.JOE HAHAHAHAHAAH, Russia will openly supply Iran with weapons but not get physacaly involve, U.S. will start the draft by eigther having Jews attack Iran and when Iran hits Jews and U.S. Forces in Iraq for they lies and the illeagal attack based apone those LIES U.S. will threw the media will make it seem as if Iran is attacking U.S. and jews unprvoked and so time for draft to help your soilders and the jews, or 2 U.S will detonate a nuke bomb in one of thier own cities, blame it on a terrorist group, then say some members of this group are in Iran and then U.S. will give dead line for Iran to hand over these "suppoed" terrorists Iran will denie any terrorists (Which they are telling the truth) then U.S. will start draft plus criuse missle strike as the draft is getting underway.

[edit on 9-2-2005 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
hehe that's funny. Why did I sound like I was 16 or 17?

Also, what's the problem you have with jews? I work directly with a Russian immigrant who left the USSR back in the day due to Jewish persecution (He's Greek Orthodox, but his mother is Jewish, therefore he should be hated...
) there. Judging by your name and posts, you're from there or live there. Is this Jewish persecution still taking place in Russia?

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   

The other option:

Let us match your list up to the current Iraqi campaign:

Step 1: US warns Iraq

Step 2: US warns UN to take action

Step 3: UN sends weapon inspectors, Iraq gives permission

Step 4: UN doesn’t find any WMD initially

Step 5: US warns UN to search faster and harder

Step 6: UN states that Iraq's only major violation is it's ‘al samoud’ missiles

Step 7: Iraq complies with UN and starts dismantling missiles

Step 8: US tells UN to get out of Iraq, UN complains that the US did not give inspectors enough time.

Step 9: US illegally invades Iraq while it is still complying with the UN

Step 10: UN does not give US invasion legitimacy

Step 11: US occupies Iraq

Step 12: Occupying US forces start dying

Step 13: US does not find any WMD and ends search

Step 14: Occupying US forces still dying

Step 15: Occupying US forces still dying

Step 16: Countries begin melting away from America's 'coalition'

Step 17: Occupying US forces still dying

Ahh, that's why we'll legally do it

Just like we did in Iraq. Had it been an illegal war, Iraq would have done the same thing.

Since when was the Iraq war declared 'legal' by international authorities?
The UN never gave the war legitimacy and the US has no right to declare its own wars 'legal', so your statement is incorrect.

Originally posted by 954speeder
The U.N. is a piece of crap. They don't do anything but bitch about stuff. It's corrupted.

By this logic am I to assume that any authority who does not automatically agree with America is corrupt?

Originally posted by MickeyDee
Most people accept the threat that Iran poses to the rest of the world, so war is probable.

...and you are basing this on what exactly? I do not remember someone coming to my door and asking me.

But when we have finished in Iran will we take the next step and take on N.Korea. EVERYBODY knows that the N.Koreans are pure evil,

Why are the North Korean people 'pure evil'? (If you were commenting about their government then please be more specific)

but their also insane and very patriotic. Quite a battle on our hands if we go there me thinks......

Yes... just like any other country they will defend themselves from aggressive warfare.

Not that i dont like people in the middle east, but the only recipe that would ever give true peace in the middle east is this...

Lots Of Big Fat Nukes + Lots Of Napalm + George W Bush

I cannot say that I applaud your psychotic thinking.

Originally posted by MadGrimbo
Iran has said it has 20 million suicide bombers ready to die....well thats good, because bush has atomic field weapons capable of killing 20 + million people.... so line up for good old Dubya now all!!!

More psychotic thinking…

Originally posted by MadGrimbo
In all seriousness, Iran is a brutal theocracy that respects no one, ever.

Maybe if the west showed them a little respect, they might be more forthcoming.

Originally posted by lost_soul
Freaky how we can actually apply orwell's "War is Peace" slogan to our present day geopolitical situation.

If Orwell was alive today I would have the funny suspicion he would be laughing hysterically in a very unnerving way.

Originally posted by lost_soul
God help us all!

I wouldn't count on any mythical divine intervention helping us with this one.

Originally posted by QuietRenegade
However, the trump card for the U.S is the massive air superiority., no competition there. If you own the air, you can own the ground.

In a conventional war this is 100% true.
However as we have seen with Iraq, desperate people in search of freedom with nothing to lose do not fight conventionally, and will most likely not wear a uniform to make it easy for you.

[edit on 10-2-2005 by Johnny Redburn]

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Iran.

Gets technology from China for missle guidance.....supplied by the Clinton administration.....

gets missle technology from Russia.... Russia given large aid package by.....The Clinton administration....

panama canal was sold to the chinese by....The Clinton administration.

Bush has his faults, but history will show Clinton to be a traitor to his own country. he sold you out every which way but loose.

Oh, and one last reminder of what a bitch he was, Sudan offerd which administration osama bin laden on a plate?? Oh my oh my... was it the Clinton administration??? shucks people, you all bash Bush, yet you forget what a big man clinton was, running to the chinese every time he wanted to look good...

And it gets worse... Clinton now wants to run for the secetary general of the United Nations.... OMFG!! you let that happen we will all be speaking mandarin! China will use its 200,000,000 million army to police us all! Clinton style!!

Oh, before you call me a hill billy hick, Im English.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   
No not yet and the jews are not innocent, (and I don't want to see any warrning from you moderators he asked me so I'm replying.) I also want to mention that CostaNostra a few weeks ago U2Ued me telling me that jews do control the world.

[edit on 10-2-2005 by SiberianTiger]

[edit on 10-2-2005 by SiberianTiger]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join