It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Job Approval Rating of Congress Now at a Record Low 16 Percent.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I think Trump has been completely defanged. All bark no bite.Everyone seems to work around him now since they can't work with him. That means the government is more broken than it was before, but that is what you get when the president seems senile.

He is still going on about making Mexico pay for a wall when most of the country already knows he never had any way of fulfilling such a ludicrous promise. As far as their numbers all of them are at an all time low and that doesn't look like it will change during this presidency.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: intrepid

And if you believe polls, the Democratic Party's approval rating was 38% in June. I'll bet it's much much lower than that now after all the left wing violence.

Are the Liberal MSM labeling ANTIFA as "Left wing" yet? On TV, I hear them speak negatively about the group, but never talk about their political leanings. Average Americans probably have no clue..

Those that deal in logic and facts wouldn't care. Those mired in partisan politics would.

If you ignore ANTIFA, BLM, Black-On-Black violence, it's because your mindset is only interested in Facts and Logic?

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

What happened to your optimistic, "can do", American spirit, Grimpachi?

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: intrepid

And if you believe polls, the Democratic Party's approval rating was 38% in June. I'll bet it's much much lower than that now after all the left wing violence.

Are the Liberal MSM labeling ANTIFA as "Left wing" yet? On TV, I hear them speak negatively about the group, but never talk about their political leanings. Average Americans probably have no clue..

Those that deal in logic and facts wouldn't care. Those mired in partisan politics would.

If you ignore ANTIFA, BLM, Black-On-Black violence, it's because your mindset is only interested in Facts and Logic?

No. They wouldn't care if it was labeled left or right.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

we should demand they work less and get paid way way way less than they do now. i'm thinking the 44k they said was the national average is what they should make. need to make them start paying for there health care as well.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
as pathetic as congress`s approval rating is what`s more pathetic is that in the 2016 election almost everyone of those clowns who were up for re-election got RE-ELECTED!!

most americans think congress sucks and isn`t doing their job, but those same americans are re-electing the people who they think aren`t doing a good job, so is it any wonder that politicians think of the voters as complete idiots and treat us as such?

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Polls are laughable. But if we pretend this is accurate then 16% of people polled have severe brain damage or are hysterically sarcastic. Smirk, smirk.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

The problem is that Congress didn't get the message about repealing Obamacare, building the wall and getting back to putting America and American Citizens first.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Congress is obviously on Russia's payroll to destroy America.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

The whole bunch of them are self-serving a-holes! It's why a lot of people voted for Trump. Now they have found out he's just as self-serving and just as big of an a-hole as the rest of them!

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

At least Trump wants to get some big things done. Congress wants to get nothing done.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

And they raised hundreds of millions of dollars based on what's proving to be LIE after LIE. I don't know who's worse, the Anti-America MSM, or the Anti-America CONGRESS.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: luke1212

we should demand they work less and get paid way way way less than they do now. i'm thinking the 44k they said was the national average is what they should make. need to make them start paying for there health care as well.

People who don't qualify for ObamaCare subsidies, due to making more than 400% of FPL ($45,000) are shocked and angry when I tell them that Congress, at a $190,000 @ year income, get's 77% of their ObamaCare premiums paid by government subsidies.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

The problem is that Congress didn't get the message about repealing Obamacare, building the wall and getting back to putting America and American Citizens first.

If you look at the Trump inauguration video, the Republican Congressmen in attendance have that "deer in the headlights" look. I expected the Democrats to be dour, but numb Republicans? They should have been rejoicing.

Oh..it just occurred to me that they were having flashbacks to all the promises they made, and all the $$$ they asked for, from voters back home. They were thinking, "Ohhh sheet! How can we get out of all these promises?"

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

At least Trump wants to get some big things done. Congress wants to get nothing done.
a reply to: tannerc

The only big things he cares about is holding rallies to get his needed self-gratification. Tweeting attacks on the media and people who criticize him, firing his own people, attacking his own party, Obama and Hillary. A majority of the time he's creating his own fake news and contradicting his own campaign promises. He concerns himself more about transgenders who are serving their country just as effectively as their fellow soldiers than focusing on something like congressional term limits. Really, do you think a majority of Americans care if trangenders or gays are serving in the military?

So dude, he hasn't focused on any of the "big things" he campaigned on! He prides himself on the art of making deals, but whines when he can't get support for legislation because he can't negotiate with democrats let alone his own party. If he doesn't get his way he wants to shut-down the government or just drop the issue altogether.

Big tough guy and a great deal maker?

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

President Trump's 38% job approval makes him look like a truly great President, when compared to these misfits.

Nice try but everyone already knew Congress was useless. So there is nothing that will make a pathetic president like Trump look great.

Copied for the next time you try to defend a (D)

WE ARE THE 16 PERCENT.

Yup yup
edit on 30-8-2017 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I think many Americans have just given up on congress at this point. We expect them to get nothing done. It's going to be interesting as the next step will be to boot them all out and start over.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Sixteen percent isn't the record low. It dropped to 11% in 2015.

11%

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Well now that he's refusing to continue with nafta their is ways to make Mexico pay for it. He can levy teriffs on all imports. And can also levy taxes on money being wired to mexico. What I will say is even though he can he probably shouldn't however. Since this would hurt their economy severely making an all reasy unstable govt even worse.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

You are kidding, right?

Trump was elected on a Republican ticket. Even with that in mind, he still cannot operate a bun fight in a bakery!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join