It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chuck Schumer SLAMS President Trump : “It’s Racist To Only Allow Citizens To Vote”

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
If Trump had lost the election, massive voter fraud would have been the reason.

Trump won the election, but lost the popular vote. Therefore, massive voter fraud.

There was never any doubt that the Democrat would win California. It makes zero sense that votes would have been "faked" in California ... votes would have been faked in the swing states. You know, the handful that Trump won by about 70K votes total.

If there was a way to blame the size of his inaugural crowd on voter fraud, that would also be blamed.

The fact remains that there is not now nor has there ever been ANY EVIDENCE that significant voter fraud has EVER HAPPENED. It doesn't matter what the Trump faithful, feel, suspect,

If you don't hear the Orwellean overtones IN "Election Integrity Commission" you just aren't listening, and let's not hear any of you Trump supporters EVER speak about the overreach of the Federal Government again. The Fed has ZERO right to know how any American voted along with all our personal information. Are you KIDDING ME?

Show me that power in the Constitution; pardon me if I don't wait.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Well, this thread HAS been good for one thing. It's been good for identifying those ATS members who are willing to defend the most flagrant example of FAKE NEWS provided it supports TRUMP or attacks his ideological opposition.

Perhaps we should just respond to these folks in the future by referring to this thread. As in, here's why you're not to be taken seriously.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5
Well, this thread HAS been good for one thing. It's been good for identifying those ATS members who are willing to defend the most flagrant example of FAKE NEWS provided it supports TRUMP or attacks his ideological opposition.

Perhaps we should just respond to these folks in the future by referring to this thread. As in, here's why you're not to be taken seriously.

Wouldn't faze the true believers. I'd been using the word "cult" as a rhetorical device ... but honestly, there are some here who are literally displaying those characteristics.

Cue the "but Obama, but Hillary" litany.
edit on 31-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Not from the US, I am actually from Liverpool arguably one of New York's parent city's back in the UK and known as the gateway to New York during the age of mass European migration to the state's, you would be surprised how many that planned for America actually ended up founding new Live's here instead.

To my mind it is common sense that only a Citizen of a nation should ever be allowed to vote, the new Citizens are bestowed an honor akin to the gates to the city and are made part of the nation but non citizen's are not part of the nation even if they live there illegally.

So in other word's this guy's opinion is the opinion of an utter crack pot.

My take on your POTUS is this.

You had a choice between a known corporate mafia clan, one of many that have ruled your politics for decade's now or an unknown quantity in the form of Trump, Trump may not be ideal but on the whole he is probably far better and except for his enemy's hampering him the US need's a strong leader to be a strong nation, it need's a strong leader to truly be great again and to be fair a strong US is good for everyone that matters including we brit's.

I think his wall is a little crazy because you can go around a wall, under it etc but as a statement of intent it is good and it is also a great public work's project which can actually provide a great deal of employment, maybe not long term but long enough to boost the economy for at least the second half of his term and beyond, many of his decision's are bang on the mark and he was the only one who would take them such as trying to limit corporate exportation of YOUR job's to the potential hostile and ideologically opposed nation of China, he actually caused a lot of Job's to stay stateside at least in the short term which you would otherwise have lost.

Downside is that his presidency is being used by some group's both far right and far left to create social disorder and threaten your way of life, that is not HIS presidency it is those radical home grown terrorist group's whom whip up others into a frenzy and are tearing your nation apart re-opening wound's that MLK et al tried to heal and actually partially did.

As long as your constitution is protected and he is trying to protect YOU his nation then he is doing his best in adverse circumstances, ask yourselves what could he have achieved if only those home grown radical's (And I am including internationally recognized bad policing and poor choice of armed officers in this opinion) were not intent upon USING or BRINGING DOWN his presidency while also they are harming your way of life.

I think your nation is still the greatest in the world but unless Trump can act on what he intend's to it is going to go down to the level of Brazil, do any of you really want that, left or right?.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Schumer didn't say what the OP claims. His article is linked a few posts back.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I want to know how many dead citizens voted in the last election.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Sorry then and thank you for pointing this out, I was very late to this thread as I tend not to get too involved in other people's politics but it hurt's to see your nation tearing itself apart.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: LABTECH767

Schumer didn't say what the OP claims. His article is linked a few posts back.

Thanks for carrying the water in this thread. The fact the OP is entirely made up is sad and those falling for it without even reading the thread shows you how information is taken in by the masses. They read the headline and that's enough for them. You can't beat stupid at its own game.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Wouldn't faze the true believers. I'd been using the word "cult" as a rhetorical device ... but honestly, there are some here who are literally displaying those characteristics.

True enough... but don't limit the "true believers" to Trump or conservatives... politics in America IS a cult and a religion.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dasman888

True enough... but don't limit the "true believers" to Trump or conservatives... politics in America IS a cult and a religion.

Only on the fringes. Which on the internet accounts for 95% of all political conversation.

Unfortunately, more and more people are allowing themselves to be radicalized in these lame internet conversations with the fringe.
edit on 31-8-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc
I want to know how many dead citizens voted in the last election.

Zombies have every right to vote. I hear Trump said so, per some fake news story somewhere that maybe later on I'll post as being true.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Can you quote where he says that or is this more very fake news?

Its totally fake news. That is literally all these right wing wack jobs have anymore. Total and complete bull# lies.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Yes the one that hasn't been dismissd for being based on baseless claims and thus has FACTS worth being considered in a court.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5
Works fine for guns it'll work for friggin votes.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Why is this trash in the TOP topics?
This should be in the hoax bin, because it's clearly been debunked as "fake news". The guy in question did not at any point state what the OP claims he has said.

I'd like to know what the moderators reasoning is for this... Absolutely abysmal management, as if we don't have enough trash in the "TOP" list already... we now have a discredited OP, who can't even defend his own thread save from making gross generalizations... Is this the best ATS has to offer?

This is exactly what the TPTB want... Any gems left on this site have been obfuscated by the political propaganda machine, which I might add, is turning everyone into whiny children who can barely function as human beings, let alone productive members of society.

ATS you need to check yourself, before you wreck yourself...seriously... Figure out what you want to be...
I, for one, would love this site to revert back to its roots, delving into the phenomenal, not the nonsensical.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

So, I am white and he is white...if I am illegally in the country, then he's racist?

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

Perhaps.

But you have "cults" like First Presbyterian and then you have nutjobs like Westboro Baptist.

The dose makes the poison.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Dudemo5
Works fine for guns it'll work for friggin votes.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the fabulous goal-post shift.

This thread is not about whether voter-ID laws are discriminatory. This thread is about the debunked claim that Schumer said it was racist not to allow illegals to vote. Which he never said.

I only mentioned the voter-ID law because *that's* what Schumer was actually talking about. Whether you agree or disagree with his logic is inconsequential.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

No offense to you but I'd advise everyone to read this article as it includes copious amounts of lol.

That article was masquerading as journalism and instead we got idealistic diatribe. I'm no journalist but am hoping that this poorly edited POS serves as a example to budding journalists on how to not write an article.

“They are a ruse. Their only intention is to disenfranchisevoters.

Even the editors dropped the ball.

Yes, Schumer did just call both President Trump and his policies racist. Why even bother speaking to this ass.

What is the color of the sky. What is two plus two. Does the writer know of the existence of the question mark? I don't question your motive but the source material sounds like the inane rambling of a right wing enthusiast, it's more an opinion piece then a thought provocative and informative article.

I'll reiterate-read the source, and not try to laugh. Forget the politics and focus on the delivery, and to prove my point this is the writers' final paragraph.

Trash like Schumer are obstructionists strictly intent on defeating President Trump and conservatives in service to the globalist agenda. He’s not interested in America or Americans and he loathes our Constitution.

Wow...so poignant, so insightful, so flipping stupid. You don't end a piece of work like that, you draw in your readers towards the end with a thought provocative question or some rhetoric that gets the grey matter churning. Is the man a right wing shill? time will tell. Is the writer blinded by his right wing bias? tune in at eleven. How do you end a perfect article? end it with a viking funeral and go out in a blaze of glory and not a whining whimper.

My name is cake and and I could write this guy out of the ball park, you better believe it.

*that's how you end an article*

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Before you assume the OP is accidentally pushing propaganda, you should check their thread history...

Often it is a who's who of fake stories and blantant propaganda...
edit on 1-9-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join