It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chuck Schumer SLAMS President Trump : “It’s Racist To Only Allow Citizens To Vote”

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
I guess it IS real and those saying otherwise have dishonorably lied to hide their inability to research or attempt to suppress the facts.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

He is speaking of VOTER ID laws mostly however ,that the Dems want GONE to achieve a higher Mexican /alien,vote illegally as they ALWAYS have until caught and always will.

Please show me where Chuck Shumer said illegals ought to be allowed to vote. Show me that, in his own words.

Go on, you can do it. I believe in you.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

He isn't that stupid ...as you would be for saying it in an OBVIOUS way.
NO LIAR has or really will, unless they are simple or have some handicap of retardation.
TELL me there HASN'T been a rash of aliens attempting to vote at the last voting period from the DEMS ,GO ahead PROVE the WHOLE premise wrong ...as you cannot do.
edit on 31-8-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Here's what Schumer actually wrote: Schumer Article at Medium

There is a difference between other people talking, interpreting, and more often than not, trying to use someone else's words to suit their own narrative.

Anyone who can read and comprehend English can read this article and see clearly that Schumer says NOTHING like "It's racist to only allow citizens to vote."

That's a lie. A fabrication. An utterly miserable and STUPID attempt to misrepresent the facts.

Here is something he said:

Under the guise of voter fraud, which experts agree is practically non-existent, conservative forces in the administration, cheered on by white-supremacy-stoking publications like Breitbart News, are reviving the old playbook of disenfranchising minority voters. Unfortunately, hardly anything would make the torch-bearing men who just marched on Charlottesville any happier than for this effort to succeed.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Nutty assertion: "Person A said Statement B."

Reasonable response: "Here's what Person A said; it doesn't include Statement B."

Even nuttier assertion: "Well, you don't expect Person A to come right out and make Statement B, do you? That's what they obviously meant though. You are stupid."

edit on 31-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Still wondering why your OP is not in the HOAX BIN?

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZenTam

originally posted by: icanteven

originally posted by: amfirst1
a reply to: icanteven

How do you explain 11 counties in CA had more voters than citizens of age?

I have no idea. But I'm pretty sure the solution to finding out doesn't involve publishing everyone's last-four-digits of their social security numbers along with birthdates and address information, in a central, publically-available repository.

I know how. I live in CA and while voting last November at my polling place a guy walked in. He wasn't sure where he was to vote, but this is where he did it last time he voted. Was that a few months or years ago? Of course they didn't ask.
They didn't ask for ID, his name, his address, if he even still lived in the county or if he was even registered to vote. They handed him a ballet and told him to fill it out and drop in in the bag. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. And as I was walking about I heard another person with the same story and they let him vote also. Its ridiculousness!

I think US Citizens should have a different ID/Drivers License. You should have to show proof of citizenship (birthcertificate) to get either. You should have to show your ID/Drivers License to vote. If you are not a citizen you don't get to vote. I can't go to other countries and vote. I think babies born in the US to to illegal aliens, NON citizens, refuges, etc. shouldn't be considered legal citizens. Your birth parents aren't legal citizens hence you aren't . No more anchor babies. No more social security benefits to people who aren't legal citizens who haven't worked a day in the US. I don't think these things are racists, they are common sense. Other countries don't do these things so why should we?

You know what would solve all of these pesky ID problems? Perhaps a digital implant, given at birth, and for adults, as an opt-in option, that a poll worker could scan to verify that the voter is who they say they are. This trusted ID could be extended as a way to verify bank account holders and to facilitate payments for goods and services as well as facilitate airport and border security. It's almost identity utopia; don't you agree?

I'm not sure what anchor babies have to do with anything. That's more of a grievance with immigration policy than voting rights.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

MMMM...TOO "number of the beast" and trackable ,no.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

MMMM...TOO "number of the beast" and trackable ,no.

What does your religious belief have to do with certainty in identification?

On edit - Everything you suggested as validating identity (a license and birth certificate) seem to be too easy to counterfeit. A technology-centric solution, that's part and parcel of each person's body, is the only way you can be sure. All other forms of ID will be held in suspicion.
edit on 31-8-2017 by icanteven because: see post

edit on 31-8-2017 by icanteven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Just wait corporations will probably start lobbying for the rights of US corporate workers abroad. If you work for a US corporation no matter what nationality you'll be able to vote in the US election.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Ironically enough, and true to his hypocritical nature, he points out the 'practically non-existent voter fraud' and leaves out VOTING fraud. Then continues to put dare I say uber minority white-supremacy up on a pedestal.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

a reply to: Dudemo5

He isn't that stupid ...as you would be for saying it in an OBVIOUS way.

So the title of this thread and the OP is in fact a blatant lie, as the allegation is that he SAID IT. The allegation isn't that he beat around the bush so you'd have to read between the lines while reading tea leaves with a corncob jammed into your hinter regions.

So yeah, you're full of crap.

NO LIAR has or really will, unless they are simple or have some handicap of retardation.

So you're alleging Trump might say this outright?

TELL me there HASN'T been a rash of aliens attempting to vote at the last voting period from the DEMS ,GO ahead PROVE the WHOLE premise wrong ...as you cannot do.

Umm.. dear... the premise is that Chuck Shumer said it was "Racist to only allow Citizens to vote."

That's the premise.

Perhaps you should start another thread.

As it has already been established Chuck did NOT say what has been alleged. What he did claim (which is nothing new) is that voter registration laws unfairly discriminate against minority voters, for a variety of reasons which you could find easily if you were interested in anything except partisan chest thumping.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Nutty assertion: "Person A said Statement B."

Reasonable response: "Here's what Person A said; it doesn't include Statement B."

Even nuttier assertion: "Well, you don't expect Person A to come right out and make Statement B, do you? That's what they obviously meant though. You are stupid."

He bears a striking resemblance to Alexander Dumass. I prefer to abbreviate it A. Dumass.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Doesn't make the article or the claim it makes any less laughable...

You can sue for literally anything, you have zero point unless they actually win later...

Who tries to rig a state they are gonna already win by a mile???

Or better yet, who would ever believe something like that in the first place????

They ain't stupid?

Debbie W-Schultz and the Awan clan.

Nuff said?

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Awan clan.

You listen to Wu-Tang?

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5
By the way, that complaint letter from judicial watch is a joke. If you review the voter registration rolls in just about any sizable county in the country, you will find people still on the list who shouldn't be, sometimes because they moved recently and the property transfer process is hanging in limbo, partly because someone recently died, etc. etc.

This is the result of the struggle of keeping various government agencies on the same pages while processing hundreds of millions of records. It is only a problem if those people actually VOTE.

And it has NOTHING to do with illegals voting. Another red herring courtesy of Judicial watch for people who don't know any better.

I watched this a couple days ago.

It's what TUBJ is talking about.

Check it out.

This is the guy being interviewed.

Mr. Popper is a published author on the topic of voting rights law. He developed a legal standard relating to gerrymandering that is widely cited by experts and was adopted by the Arizona Independent Redistricting Commission. He has spoken about voting rights to a conference of U.S. Attorneys at the National Advocacy Center, to a conference of state officials, and before countless local community representatives. He has testified before the Missouri Senate Redistricting Committee on gerrymandering. He has made radio and television appearances on behalf of the Heartland Institute.

edit on 8 31 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer from New York is pouring it on heavy.

Now right in the middle of a real disaster, he takes the time and energy to bash Trump.

His latest "wisdom" is about legal Citizens being the only ones allowed to vote !!!

And of course, he says it's all a racist thing !!

Chuck needs some refresher courses I think.

The article explains Schumer's profound wisdom......
Chuck Schumer SLAMS President Trump : “It’s Racist To Only Allow Citizens To Vote”

Senate sleazebag Chuck Schumer (D-NY) has declared restricting voting to only Americans as an exercise in racism. Everything that protects America from conquest, such as immigration laws, vetting of refugees and voter IDs is racist to corrupt Chuck.

Obviously feeling a threat to the Democrats’ system of voter fraud that is the foundation of every election they win, the Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer declared that Democrats will attempt to use a “must-pass” bill to dissolve President Donald Trump’s voter fraud commission if he doesn’t end it ‘voluntarily.”

Why are you so opposed to only citizens voting or exposing fraudulent voter rolls, Chuck? Afraid the American people are going to find out what you’ve been up to, the real reason you wanted illegal aliens to have driver’s licenses? States have gone out of their way to offer free IDs to residents to avoid any perception of discrimination and made them exceedingly easy to get. That’s not good enough.

Let's be fair. the constitution doesn't explicitly forbid dumbasses from running for congress. As a result, sometimes they win.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Obviously feeling a threat to the Democrats’ system of voter fraud that is the foundation of every election they win,

Who wrote this stupid nonsense?

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Awan clan.

You listen to Wu-Tang?

Never have on purpose. lol.

Gimme 3 chords and the truth.

ETA; Some people still think Trump said "all mexicans are rapists"

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Obviously feeling a threat to the Democrats’ system of voter fraud that is the foundation of every election they win,

Who wrote this stupid nonsense?

Somebody named "DB".

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

The Moonbeam out there in the land of fruits, nuts and flakes made the claim before the election that he would allow all illegals to vote...Apparently he did just that...

He most certainly did. As I have said a gazillion times, they not only allowed it, they encouraged it. The 2016 presidential election was very much about illegal immigration. If ever there was a time to push illegals to vote, it was then; so one can assume that at least a part of the 3,000,000 extra votes for Hillary is highly suspect.

That's why the Dem-wits are crapping their pants over the Election Integrity Commission. They are trying desperately to get it removed, but, that isn't and shouldn't happen. We need to find out the Truth. Dem-wits do not want the Truth revealed and they use a fake "moral" argument to try and throw a monkey wrench into the works.

But, CA has hired that crook, Eric "The Fast & Furious" Holder, to work on their behalf to resist president Trump's policies, along with CA Attorney General Xavier Becerra.

edit on 31-8-2017 by queenofswords because: grammar correction

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join