It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chuck Schumer SLAMS President Trump : “It’s Racist To Only Allow Citizens To Vote”

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

originally posted by: Dudemo5

so, basically what this guy schumer is saying is that anyone who is in the U.S. on the day of a U.S. election should be allowed to vote?

No.

Senate sleazebag Chuck Schumer (D-NY) has declared restricting voting to only Americans as an exercise in racism

I may be wrong but Chinese and Russian tourists aren`t americans so if non American citizens are allowed to vote then ALL non American citizens will be allowed to vote.

Please provide the exact quote from Schumer. Not a paraphrase. Go find his actual words and post them here.

I don`t care that much about this topic to do that, I read the OP, if the OP is wrong you should take it up with them.

LOL. Dude, read the f'ing thread. Christ. Half the thread is people pointing out that this is not accurate information.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

I just read the quotes in the op`s it saves me time wadding through the political garbage and opinions.i just assume that if it is in a quote box it was said by the person in question.

if the OP is quoting opinions rather than what was actually said then the mods should deal with that.

edit on 30-8-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I just read the quotes in the op`s it saves me time wadding through the political garbage.

Which would be fine, if you didn't waste my time telling me to "take it up with the OP," when a cursory glance at the thread will tell you several of us already have.

AND that what you were responding to was BS.

How about you just say, "Hey, thanks for pointing out that the story is fake."

You're welcome.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

39 flags says that wishful thinking is greater than factual logic.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

thanks for pointing out the story is fake, hopefully the mods will be around soon to reassign this fake news to it`s rightful place.if the thread isn`t reassigned than obviously the OP fooled the mods too or the story isn`t fake, I guess we`ll have to wait and see what happens to this thread.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

39 flags says that wishful thinking is greater than factual logic.

the election told me that already

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I think it's interesting that some here believe he wouldn't say this, pretending like he's rational or something. Maybe he didn't say it exactly like this, but its still the same crap we've heard from the left time and time again.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The craziness of a lot of democrats and the majority in the left never ceases to amaze me... They bash the way President Trump talks, but make stupid claims like this latest one...
edit on 30-8-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
I think it's interesting that some here believe he wouldn't say this, pretending like he's rational or something. Maybe he didn't say it exactly like this, but its still the same crap we've heard from the left time and time again.

Can you show me one actual quote from any Democratic Congress Critter that says illegal aliens should be allowed to vote? I mean, if this is "still the same crap we've heard from the left time and time again," you should have no trouble producing this. Right?

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Yes because millions of illegal immigrants are going to risk getting deported by voting illegally. All they want is voter information for the next round of gerrymandering.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: conscientiousobserver

Using logic against a conservative conspiracy theory.. that should work!!

Lol

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Of course not...

Just like you will never find one saying they wanna ban all the guns...

Or let people marry animals..

Hell is there a conservative policy position that isn't based on a logical fallacy such as a slippery slope argument???

Just one debate class.. just one and a whole lotta people wouldn't be so brainwashed...

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

He didn't make that claim...

It is a fake website , being pushed by propagandists..

It only even puts quotation marks in the headline and the article doesn't even claim he said that...

I guess it is in quotation marked because the author is paraphrasing... paraphrasing very, very badly..

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Screw that....

The article and likely poster are intentionally lying to people...

It doesn't matter what "hypothetically " he might have been willing to say, because he didn't say it...

The article is ourposfully trying to lie about him saying that bully putting quotation marks in the headline...

Sadly I bet the same person will post another fake story from the same site shortly.. even though they are obviously lying about this one...

Deny ingnorance... lol.. just lol..

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Hmmm

(May 29, 2015)
Most Democrats Think Illegal Immigrants Should Vote

Are voters ready to let illegal immigrants vote? A sizable number, including most Democrats, are.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that one-out-of-three Likely U.S. Voters (35%) now believes that illegal immigrants should be allowed to vote if they can prove they live in this country and pay taxes. Sixty percent (60%) disagree, while five percent (5%) are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Fifty-three percent (53%) of Democrats think tax-paying illegal immigrants should have the right to vote. Twenty-one percent (21%) of Republicans and 30% of voters not affiliated with either major political party agree.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

The quotes do not say that either.....

Only the headline does... in the article and theOP..

The question is will you happily jump right in without even checking next time it's the same propaganda website from the same OP???

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Can you show me one actual quote from any Democratic Congress Critter that says illegal aliens should be allowed to vote? I mean, if this is "still the same crap we've heard from the left time and time again," you should have no trouble producing this. Right?

How about a President?

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Hmmm

(May 29, 2015)
Most Democrats Think Illegal Immigrants Should Vote

Are voters ready to let illegal immigrants vote? A sizable number, including most Democrats, are.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that one-out-of-three Likely U.S. Voters (35%) now believes that illegal immigrants should be allowed to vote if they can prove they live in this country and pay taxes. Sixty percent (60%) disagree, while five percent (5%) are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Fifty-three percent (53%) of Democrats think tax-paying illegal immigrants should have the right to vote. Twenty-one percent (21%) of Republicans and 30% of voters not affiliated with either major political party agree.

Did a Google search to justify this ridiculous thread, and all you could come up with was that a bunch of regular folk (NOT politicians) of BOTH major parties believing that tax-paying illegals ought to be able to vote?

I disagree with both the Republican and Democratic voters who believe this, but it doesn't do a damned thing to refute the fact that you posted fake news.

Have some lame emoticons:

edit on 30-8-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Yea because the most conservative polling place in the country says so....

Just like your blantant lie of an OP was accidentally being dishonest...

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

How about a President?

More fake news, eh? Did you actually listen to what he said.

He clearly says, "When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

He isn't talking about illegals voting.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join