It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chuck Schumer SLAMS President Trump : “It’s Racist To Only Allow Citizens To Vote”

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

“If the president wants to truly show that he rejects the discrimination agenda of the white supremacist movement, he will rescind the Executive Order that created this commission,” he wrote.

Rollcall.com

yeahh... that's not about letting non-citizens vote. that's about how this type of commission is typically used to help disenfranchise minority voters in general.

I never claimed it was about letting non-citizens vote. I'm just qouting what was actually said.

Disenfranchise minority voters though? I want to hear the explanation on that one.
edit on 30-8-2017 by Middleoftheroad because: typo

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I never claimed it was about letting non-citizens vote. I'm just qouting what was actually said.

Disenfranchise minority voters though? I want to hear the explanation on that one.

sorry for the confusion, i was referring back to the OP with my reference to non-citizens.

historically, though, efforts like this come from republicans and are targeted at reducing or discouraging the minority vote. voting tests given selectively, unfair ID laws, gerrymandering... there's a huge historical precedent and this is more of the same.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Looking super shady...

The peice doesn't even quote him in the article...

Only in the headline, nor does it site when or where he said the quote in the headline....

Still looking into it.. I'm gonna check the opinion piece it mentions....

It is sad some people have such a low cognitive bar when it comes to noticing stories that would require someone too stupid to exist.....

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Does anyone know if he actually said it?? The source doesn't quote him saying that in the article, only in the headline..

I'm guessing it is a flat out lie.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

No need to worry about hacking then?

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Ok, so yet another fake story from a repeat offender on ATS....

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Does anyone know if he actually said it?? The source doesn't quote him saying that in the article, only in the headline..

I'm guessing it is a flat out lie.

I used another source that actually quoted what he said. Also linked to the article.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

sorry for the confusion, i was referring back to the OP with my reference to non-citizens.

historically, though, efforts like this come from republicans and are targeted at reducing or discouraging the minority vote. voting tests given selectively, unfair ID laws, gerrymandering... there's a huge historical precedent and this is more of the same.

Honestly everyone should be using an ID to vote. The left want their sanctuary cities, harboring illegals. I want ID's shown at the polls so those illegals they're harboring aren't showing up to vote.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

"American Patriot Club?"

Dude, are you making this things up as you go along? Where's the quote? Because this sounds like clear fake news clickbait BS.

link   

Your #1 job every day is to spam the boards with drivel, bait, and lies....

and you know exactly who to target, hence your S&F's....

link   
So if you simply WANT to be a citizen you get the rights of a citizen?

WTF is going on? I feel like we have some serious traitors among us.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Here in Canada everyone has to show ID before they are allowed to vote, so I don't know get why Americans don't need to show ID.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
"Xeunchen Says He Hates White People"

source

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: tannerc
Here in Canada everyone has to show ID before they are allowed to vote, so I don't know get why Americans don't need to show ID.

I don't get it either. So many average day things require you to have an ID in the U.S. Driving a car, getting a job, applying for credit, opening a bank account. I mean I could go on all day. Yet it's disenfranchising minority voters to require an ID to vote, but not white voters? Hell that sounds more racist than requiring an ID. Last I checked the BMV didn't have a sign out that said only white people get their ID's for free.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

so perhaps tricky schumer is trying to gain voting rights for the Russian people... aha Chuck, we are on to you! Isnt this is classic tale of whoever smelt it dealt it??

Him and his posse screamed the loudest about Russian collusion, and now he is demanding that Russians be granted the privilege to vote in our elections??? But not just Russians, any other society on Earth too!!! Now that is some serious collusion there, and we should spam it all over his twitter. It should read something like: "Chuck collusion with Russia as he demands all non-Americans on Earth be given the right to vote in American elections!" or something of that flavor.

We're going to obliterate his twitter arent we??

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Schumer needs to be deported, a US Senator openly advocating against the Constitution.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

He's a very confused man. Citizenship has nothing to do with race in this country. voting is for citizens, and if he can't win enough legal votes, then he needs to be out of office. I'd bet that's his real concern! Perhaps soe serious investigation needs to take place in his area.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

The entire country, all 320 million, should bury that idiot in copies of the Constitution.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
His last name is "Schumer," what do you expect? Stupidity runs in that family.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Closed for review.

Good to go

edit on 8.30.2017 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join