It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chuck Schumer SLAMS President Trump : “It’s Racist To Only Allow Citizens To Vote”

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Schumer clearly says it's already been decided, and he wants to end investigation and it's racist not to.

You, like him, have yet to show how this commission is racist.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Schumer clearly says it's already been decided, and he wants to end investigation and it's racist not to.

You, like him, have yet to show how this commission is racist.

Why don't you quote his words?

I'm not trying to change your opinion. Schumer gave his opinion (with considerable backup) and I've given mine (with considerable backup.

Your argument amounts to repeatedly saying "Huhn-uh."

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

False, asking for evidence is not saying nuh-uh, that's what he's doing.

especially when it comes to undermining the universal right of every American to vote.

Awesome how is the commission doing this since he says they are.

Under the guise of voter fraud, which experts agree is practically non-existent

So we do not need to look into it, it's already decided.

If the president wants to truly show that he rejects the discrimination agenda of the white supremacist movement, he will rescind the Executive Order that created this commission.

So the commission is racist and it's part of the white supremacist movement now.

There are many other bipartisan efforts that can erase discrimination that the Congress can and should be working on. In the Senate, for example, we have bipartisan legislation to reform our criminal justice system amongst others.

Forget about voter fraud, work on what we want to work on instead. Or maybe the Democrats could stop being the party of no and work on both?

I used his words, he said exactly what I claimed he said. I am all for some CJ reform, I am also for investigator voting fraud, but then again I don't have any agenda other than the betterment of this country, I have no base to pander to at all costs.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Ah, cutting and pasting to make an argument seem more factual. Peachy.

In rough order of your presentation.

Did you use fragments of quotes for a reason? Seems like you could quote a complete sentence at least.

The President's Commission launched a massive unconstitutional attempt to invade the privacy of all Americans who vote.

Schumer didn't say that the Commission is racist did he? Why are you trying to desperately to misrepresent his words? If anything he suggested that Trump needs to show that HE isn't racist.

In fact, Schumer stated that voter fraud should be in the discussion in public hearings before Congress.

No, you used fragments of his words totally out of context with his article.

The betterment of this country will be focused somewhere other than at an area that his merely a talking point for the "right-wing" media.

Every investigation into alleged voter fraud has shown that it is a minuscule problem.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

These fools ... by crying 'racism ... racism' so constantly and loudly, they are making the word meaningless.

The risk is that soon, maybe racism will be seen as okay, because it won't mean anything to anyone anymore.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Your racism point is fair.. too bad it being paired with an OP that is blantantly lying to push propaganda....

That kinda poops on any legit points that are made here...

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

Guess it was TOO FAR of a stretch to equate that to ID now, huh..?

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

Let's actually be fair and call out blantant propaganda as blantant propaganda. Since he never said that and the OP are purposely trying to dupe people.
ok, to be fair... Propaganda exists on all fronts and is more prevelant today than ever, and stupid people can run for public office. Cool, all sides covered in all fairness.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Dudemo5

Guess it was TOO FAR of a stretch to equate that to ID now, huh..?

You're going to have to quote what you're responding to if you expect me to have any f'ing idea what you're talking about. Given your history in this thread though, I don't suppose it matters much.

So don't knock yourself out or anything.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join