It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chuck Schumer SLAMS President Trump : “It’s Racist To Only Allow Citizens To Vote”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer from New York is pouring it on heavy.

Now right in the middle of a real disaster, he takes the time and energy to bash Trump.

His latest "wisdom" is about legal Citizens being the only ones allowed to vote !!!

And of course, he says it's all a racist thing !!

Chuck needs some refresher courses I think.

The article explains Schumer's profound wisdom......
Chuck Schumer SLAMS President Trump : “It’s Racist To Only Allow Citizens To Vote”

Senate sleazebag Chuck Schumer (D-NY) has declared restricting voting to only Americans as an exercise in racism. Everything that protects America from conquest, such as immigration laws, vetting of refugees and voter IDs is racist to corrupt Chuck.

Obviously feeling a threat to the Democrats’ system of voter fraud that is the foundation of every election they win, the Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer declared that Democrats will attempt to use a “must-pass” bill to dissolve President Donald Trump’s voter fraud commission if he doesn’t end it ‘voluntarily.”

Why are you so opposed to only citizens voting or exposing fraudulent voter rolls, Chuck? Afraid the American people are going to find out what you’ve been up to, the real reason you wanted illegal aliens to have driver’s licenses? States have gone out of their way to offer free IDs to residents to avoid any perception of discrimination and made them exceedingly easy to get. That’s not good enough.

+52 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Glad the traitor is showing his true colors!

Hope the Democrats keep it up!

+33 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
So, he's cool if we open up voting in his district to a billion Chinese?

I'm sure he won't mind.

+29 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

How do these Idiots get in office , not knowing the laws!

+38 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Yep! He knows.

We are about to find out that thousands (maybe millions) of illegals voted and were not only allowed to do it, but were encouraged to do it.

This is against the Constitution. And it is all about to be proven.

Schumer is trying to get ahead of it with some bullspit moral argument. No, Chucky....that's not how this works.

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I drank almond milk this morning.

Someone, somewhere, thinks I'm a racist.

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Can you quote where he says that or is this more very fake news?

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

The way half the world comments on US policy and politics on this forum, they're probably all lined up to write to Schumer for their mail-in ballots.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I guess the morons can see the damage they've done with antifa, and blm.

Get people who are not legal American citizens to keep them in power after making people run like hell from their party.

Racist!

It's racist to think that legal citizens should have the right to vote.

The cherry on top after months of whining bout Russia.

That wasn't RACIST people.

edit on 30-8-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Where is the link to what he said?
The provided link is nothing but a poop sheet.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

More fake news and lies! Surprise!

edit on 30-8-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I must admit Xuenchen, after clicking on your source. I am calling BS on this one. Not that I don't think Chuckie would want this, but he didn't say it.

If he said it, why isn't it in quotes?

Damn, I hate the internet......

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

He has outdone himself, which is really saying something.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Maybe we should require our politicians to pass a competency test. We wouldn't have so many politicians to pay then.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Here is what Cryin' Chuck is upset about:

On May 11, 2017, President Donald J. Trump signed an Executive Order establishing the Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity. Vice President Mike Pence chairs the Commission, and Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach serves as the vice chair.

The Dem-wits scream that our elections were being interfered with by unknown entities, then President appoints VP and others to head up a commission regarding Election Integrity and The Dems scream louder. Ha!

They KNOW what they were up to, and it's going to be revealed via the studies by this commission...Schumer is #### in his britches right about now.

"Schumer tears" will be flowing like a river.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
fake news, funny to see how many are so eager to believe it.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

I must admit Xuenchen, after clicking on your source. I am calling BS on this one. Not that I don't think Chuckie would want this, but he didn't say it.

If he said it, why isn't it in quotes?

Damn, I hate the internet......

Yea, this is what he actually said:

“If the president wants to truly show that he rejects the discrimination agenda of the white supremacist movement, he will rescind the Executive Order that created this commission,” he wrote.

Rollcall.com

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

“If the president wants to truly show that he rejects the discrimination agenda of the white supremacist movement, he will rescind the Executive Order that created this commission,” he wrote.

Rollcall.com

yeahh... that's not about letting non-citizens vote. that's about how this type of commission is typically used to help disenfranchise minority voters in general.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Schumer does not want the light shining on illegal voting. He's jumping through hoops to take the spotlight off what is about to be revealed.

This is an interesting article from a few years ago:

“The U.S. Census Bureau reports that 28.2 percent of Hispanic voters in the 2008 election were immigrants,” according to Steven Camarota of Center for Immigration Studies

The above article has some interesting things to ponder, especially if you are an American interested in the Integrity of our Elections. www.aim.org...
edit on 30-8-2017 by queenofswords because: spelling correction

edit on 30-8-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

If he said it he is wrong and that is arguably political suicide...

Any opponent will ram that dien his throat, daily..

HOWEVER, I'm gonna bet right now (befire reading the article) that it is a fake story, from a fake news site..

Posted by people who are more than happy to lie to push their agenda, mainly because they know their readers don't really care if they are lying either..

Let's see...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join