It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC article - "look closer than the other Star systems".

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: vance

The ideas involving the Moon and our lack of revisiting it, colonizing it internationally, mining, etc.

We could just as easily high res image the entire surface, and release photos. We don't. Well, at least not without careful prior examination and possible editing.

I would not be at all surprised by the presence of so called "technosignatures" found on the Moon.

Releasing that info would instantly flip our paradigm. But....majestic 12, national security, treaties, ultimatums, blah blah blah etc etc.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
"Some Ancient Alien Theorists Proclaim "......
Every other sentence on the show Ancient Aliens
Add that , please...

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I got that impression as well Lady.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: vance
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I got that impression as well Lady.

Seemed to be the only real point to the article. Otherwise, with nothing found, why run it at all? Propaganda.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: vance

that whole article is basically re-energizing the whole Ancient Astronauts thing that is cycled repeatedly on the *History Channel' (Ad Nauseam in my thinking)

no... looking for offworlders' ancient mission sites is a pipe-dream

Now if the space programs send explorers to all the moons of Saturn & Jupiter they well discover plenty of life forms which may be similar to distant Star systems life forms...

I have a hunch that the Earth & Sun, our Solar System Moons/Planets/Asteroids/Comets will have every physical bodied life forms here in the home campus
which may later be found in the distant reaches of the Milky Way/ Galactic Space

edit on nd30150440382002572017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
The Prime Directive is to not interfere nor to leave a trace behind on other worlds.

It makes sense....in a way.

Regardless, what if aliens VISITED here, would there still be a meaningful trace left behind?

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
Venus is a paradise , earth's sister isn't it. btw how red is Mars really ? So many filters of the truth. Just saying , I don't know what's really out there but I won't base my info on what scientists say... they all have an agenda don't they ?

I believe in the scientific method but Scientists say a lot...

As do you, but at least they have evidence.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: purpleivan

.... because evidence is evidence and no definition needed for evidence because it's proven isn't it ?

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
Who's to say we HAVEN'T already found these so-called techno-signatures...

And maybe...just maybe...

...The "aliens" that left them used to be us. I hear Africa is a good place to look...

I think a logical place to start looking would be the geographic locales associated with known civilizations that have histories or traditions that describe interactions with people/gods from other worlds...like Sumeria, India, Mali, etc.

This approach might help to narrow down where to begin the search, and would attempt to find evidence that is only thousands of years old (instead of from millions or billions of years ago). Even so, I imagine that it would be difficult to find technological artifacts that would not have oxidized or otherwise deteriorated over these spans...unless they were made of very durable plastics (or similar).

I sometimes think that indirect evidence of contact is more likely to be found...if there is a sudden exponential increase in certain scientific knowledge in a civilization (like, say, acupuncture, or metallurgy). But then, these things could spring out of instances of human genius too...

It certainly would be exciting if, one day, somebody were to stumble across the actual ancient abode of "the gods"; high on a mountain somewhere perhaps.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join