It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bamboozled and the army of the decepticons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
In another recent thread someone brought up the discussion of "reptilians" and if there were any other sources of good information. I have stated that the idea of "reptilians" was a type of mythology describing powerful evil forces in the world. I started down a path watching some old YouTube videos and doing bunch of google searches. And I came across a few pieces of information I would like to connect the dots to form a metaphysical conclusion.

The first piece of information has to do with the idea of "psychopaths". Here is what I have heard said are the traits of psychopaths:

no empathy
no remorse
no shame
parasites
pathological liars
do whatever it takes

A psychopath has no empathy. A psychopath has no ability to put themselves in the feelings of other people who suffer the consequences of their actions. They have no sense of limits because they have no empathy.

A psychopath is not interested in living in harmony with other people and nature. They exist to distort the natural order of love, peace, and balance. A psychopath want to invert the natural order of abundance by promoting war, suffering, poverty, and death. And they believe the creation of the inversion of the natural order is a good thing to happen.

The second piece of information is the idea of "deceptacon". A deceptacon is human being who acts like robot with evil intentions. The deceptacon's vision of the world is an hierarchical society full of hate and violence as if that is the natural order doesn't exist. The deceptacon deceives by claiming fear and hate is something that will never go away. The purpose of decpetacon is to deceive by never showing a vision of the world that would contradict their own negative world view.

And the third idea is the idea of the being bamboozled. After being bamboozled for a long time it is impossible to see the world in other way other than the way confirming your own bigotry and prejudice to how it should be. Here's a quote from Carl Sagan:

One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.

Evil people (where evil is "live" spelled backwards), feed off of other people's misery. Evil people want chaos in the world. Evil people purposely add to the chaos. Evil people stifle the forces of good who would otherwise alleviate the unnecessary human suffering. Evil people feed off of human misery like it is food.

Our world is Shiite. Everything is inverted and evil. Here's a quote from Michael Ellner:

Just look at us. Everything is backwards; everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroy information and religions destroy spirituality.

The reptilian brain, the oldest of the three, controls the body's vital functions such as heart rate, breathing, body temperature and balance. Our reptilian brain includes the main structures found in a reptile's brain: the brain-stem and the cerebellum. The reptilian brain is reliable but tends to be somewhat rigid and compulsive.

This area of the brain helps us to distinguish our own emotional state from that of other people and is responsible for empathy and compassion. The supramarginal gyrus is a part of the cerebral cortex and is approximately located at the junction of the parietal, temporal and frontal lobe.

So taking it altogether, connecting the dots, everything in world is full of Shiite, evil, and backwards because there are people who want to keep it that way. The people who want to keep it that way have no empathy because their supramarginal gyrus doesn't function properly and they are dominated by thoughts coming out of their brain-stem.

I for one would like to see a better world where the natural order, harmony, and balance is restored. I would like to see a world were people do not live in poverty, have meaningful work, and are able to raise their children in peace. I can only hope and pray for a better world.

edit on 30-8-2017 by dfnj2015 because: typos

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I for one would like to see a better world where the natural order, harmony, and balance is restored. I would like to see a world were people do not live in poverty, have meaningful work, and are able to raise their children in peace. I can only hope and pray for a better world.

You are not alone.

It will never happen, but................you are not alone.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

There's just you and me. That's it.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
their are much more than one would give credit to, lurking in the apparent backstage of life.a reply to: dfnj2015

edit on 30-8-2017 by ancientthunder because: spell check

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Dang, well, no, I'd have to believe there are others as well.........they're just all "out to lunch".

I wonder..........does that mean WE are out to lunch?

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Our world is Shiite. Everything is inverted and evil.

Here's a quote from Michael Ellner:
Just look at us. Everything is backwards; everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroy information and religions destroy spirituality.

And everyone knows it but here we all sit.

Who do we blame when we just shake our heads, get angry from behind a keyboard, and line up for our injections?

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Good post DFNJ.

Had the same thought about the reptilian mind, as compared to what David Icke said about the reptilian elite.

Another point to agree on: have also observed how some certain types of people that we know well, react to a high-energy, everybody's aggressive, chaotic type of situation. Am talking about people in our entourage, that we know well, getting all cranked-up, and feeding on the energy that circulates within a small group of people, and seeing how it affected a couple of the more "gentle" people in the room.

If we can observe that behavior, in the small-time sharks, wolves, and foxes that we know: imagine how it affects the big-time sharks, wolves, and foxes.

Sometimes it seems like this entire BS supposed reality, is one seamless energy and attention sucking construct, à-la Matrix, Monster's Inc, and/or a bit like member Eisegesis has been pointing-at in recent threads.

This society is sick, and those that thrive in it seem to be the most vapid, shallow, empty-shelled of all.

But somehow: it still feels good to treat folks with kindness, as if we can sense the pure and innocent part of them, that is hidden deep down inside. To recognize their divine humanity, or whatever.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I wonder, are there any good psychopaths out there? Even though they don't have the ability to experience remorse or empathy, could they observe the laws of karma and act accordingly because it is in their best interests?

Maybe it is just the stupid psychopaths that are corrupt and trample over others.

If this world was perfect and we were free from strife, would we as souls ever grow? Why didn't we just stay in heaven or eternal bliss if we coveted such an environment?

top topics

join