It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA tests Show that The Merovingian Bloodline does not originate from the Middle East

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: davido
a reply to: one4all

Yes, i am extremely good looking

Modest Too!

Well I guess you are living proof the bloodline thrives !!
edit on 31-8-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I agree with you wholeheartedly;but, we were investigating a 'bloodline' theory.
Supposedly the bloodline families are different to the point of interbreeding to keep
themselves pure and above the masses. Adoptees would not be of the blue blood. But,yes
It was pointed out that Queen Aregunde was not of the Merovingian bloodline, which indicates
flawed research by the show, resulting in the assumption, that since she was a Merovingian Queen, she must have
Merovingian blood" However; that was not the case, because she came from a Germanic tribe.

bottoms up!

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

Can you shapeshift, or does drinking blood do anything for you?

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

a reply to: TrueBrit

I agree with you wholeheartedly;but, we were investigating a 'bloodline' theory.
Supposedly the bloodline families are different to the point of interbreeding to keep
themselves pure and above the masses. Adoptees would not be of the blue blood. But,yes
It was pointed out that Queen Aregunde was not of the Merovingian bloodline, which indicates
flawed research by the show, resulting in the assumption, that since she was a Merovingian Queen, she must have
Merovingian blood" However; that was not the case, because she came from a Germanic tribe.

bottoms up!

What if the Royal Families DO NOT have the top"o"the line DNA...and they in fact "harvest it"...protecting the truly elite bloodlines with every bit of their global influence and power and harvesting it only when they need upgrades.....just saying.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: davido

Yes, Merovigians are from Belgium.
And the Caroligians too. Charles Martel being born in Herstal.

The Current King Philippe 1st belongs to the house of Saxe-Cobourg Gotha.

Also worth reading :

The 'founding fathers' of Europe: DNA reveals all Europeans are related to a group that lived around Belgium 35,000 years ago

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

If you are investigating a bloodline theory, you have to investigate the bloodline, not the family, for the reasons previously stated.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

How do you interpret that the Merovingians and the Plantagenets , derive from this population?
Just because the bulk of Europeans come from a common stock, does not mean that the Merovingians and the
Plantegenets did.(the French Merovingians were, Priest Kings, chosen by the people, as an inherent right of bloodline;while the administrative power resided with Mayors of the Palace )

I have not heard of a divine succession of Kings up to King John from the aboriginal peoples. It was the Carolingian, Constantine who was appropriated by the Holy Roman Empire; that eliminated the Mayors of the Palace.

Unless Gardner is right in his book talking about the Elves and Fairie Kings, in "Realms of the Ring Lords".
In that book, there is a legend of Melusine, usually depicted as a fish or serpent from the waist down.
Supposedly, a portrait hangs of her in Vlad the Impalar's Castle in Transylvania, which is now a tourist attraction.
He also asserts that many on the noble families desire to link their heredity to Melusine. Some historians assert
Transylvania was settled by Hungarians in several stages between the 10th and 13th centuries.
Hungary was part of the Hapsburg dynasty.

Here is a theory that the holy bloodline of Jesus was Scandinavian and not Merovingian.

Scandinavian Holy Bloodline
edit on 31-8-2017 by davido because: new paragraph

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Could be doing better in other ways
An ascetic lifestyle gives you many lessons as you drift into your
60's. You find out all kinds of things about those you supported and your family.

I am enamored by Princess Diana, who was a real humanitarian, undisputed blue blood, which to me is
proof that a lot of the hoopla about the bloodlines being evil is just a fear of the unknown.

However; as a male, I have turned a few heads and had my choice of the femmes;unfortunately not the wisdom
of whom to choose- divorced twice!

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Nevermind.
edit on 31-8-2017 by davido because: Entire post disclosed too much info about me(egotistical reply, driven by pride. all forgiven-no worries)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Could be doing better in other ways
An ascetic lifestyle gives you many lessons as you drift into your
60's. You find out all kinds of things about those you supported and your family.

I am enamored by Princess Diana, who was a real humanitarian, undisputed blue blood, which to me is
proof that a lot of the hoopla about the bloodlines being evil is just a fear of the unknown.

However; as a male, I have turned a few heads and had my choice of the femmes;unfortunately not the wisdom
of whom to choose- divorced twice!

I also am enamoured by Princess Diana.....and yes I agree she is stemming from a very pure bloodline....and her DNA is IMHO an UPGRADE to the Royal Familys existing DNA profile.

They say "Lucky in Love" for a reason......you are still young and even a blind Squirrel finds 2 nuts every morning....so keep the fire stoked.....one never knows when Cupids arrow may strike.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

I also am enamoured by Princess Diana.....and yes I agree she is stemming from a very pure bloodline....and her DNA is IMHO an UPGRADE to the Royal Familys existing DNA profile. They say "Lucky in Love" for a reason......you are still young and even a blind Squirrel finds 2 nuts every morning....so keep the fire stoked.....one never knows when Cupids arrow may strike.

Interesting that you mention this. I recently read a book by Eve Lorgan, "The Dark Side of Cupid: Love Affairs, the Supernatural, and Energy Vampirism". This book makes Cupid out to be some sort of Archon. I can relate to the book, because I have experienced 'love addictions', which eventually ended up unrequited. The stories in the book, as told by Eve, a working psychologist alway result in the same scenario. Experiencing a love addiction is almost spiritual and the closest thing to heaven on earth. But, to imbibe the emotion, getting high from it without consummating the deal, is what leads to trouble, or had for me in the past. Iv'e also found that not many understand a spiritual addiction like this, which is more like spiritual vertigo. I really related when Forrest Gump said to Emily, referring to love,"I know what it is". As Iv'e grown, feeling high, all the time around a person does not last in the long run. I was also under the impression that enlightenment is 'being happy' all the time. I have recently changed that view to experiencing peace and contentment, but not denying any emotion. If anyone feels that there is a spiritual dimension, to why things are not working out in a love relationship, I highly recommend her book. Spiritual love darts are usually accompanied by insane coincidences and synchronicities that lead you to believe that you have found the 'one'

Pardon the digression, but I also have type negative blood, which suggests other things that ring true with me. Heightened sensitivity is one. Interestingly, type A- can be traced to the Basque region of Spain and France.

You appear to be young which is way cool. Gather your rosebuds while you may. Me, i tried to gather the rainfall, before it actually fell. So, be careful what you wish for, you just might get it. The important thing is to know what to wish for, because all that shines is not gold.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   

The oldest mention of the Belgian people dates back to Julius Caesar in his account of the Gallic Wars, thanks to a first hand acount written by Caesar : Commentarii de Bello Gallico.

Interestingly, the Belgian are described as being already organized in various tribes and Ceasar makes himself proud at some stage in the story-telling that he achieved what is one of the first historicaly recorded genocide in history of mankind.

Even if Belgium didn't exist until 1830, the descendant of the 'ancient belgians' always occupied this part of Europe which is probably the one who changed ownership the most often accross the centuries. And thus, Belgian population is among the one that has been the most often exposed to foreign visitors.

The key members of both Merovigians and Coroligians dynasties are originating from the area that is now part of modern Belgium even if, the teritory of the ancient Belgians was larger, stretching from the eastern outskirt of Paris to Cologne in modern Germany.

About the article you linked, the whole theory revolves around the fact that having blonde hair is supposed to make you scandinavian. That's for least, a lightweight argument imo.

edit on 1-9-2017 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: spelling

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

About the article you linked, the whole theory revolves around the fact that having blonde hair is supposed to make you scandinavian. That's for least, a lightweight argument imo.

I agree, I thought it was cheesy myself,. Just threw it in there because it was as different viwpoint in my search results.
Most of Lawrence Gerdner's (dec'd) books are free now on archive.org. You might check them out. Also, the Scythians may have has cuneiform 1,000 years before the Sumerians.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Pre-Deluvian people.IMHO.

www.rhnegativeregistry.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Even though the Merovingian Dynasty was not related to Jesus, it doesn't disprove the possibility Jesus have descendants.

For all we know, they may be unrelated.
edit on 9/1/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join