It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal Fem Wants Elderly And Dementia Patients Euthanized

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Can you explain?

What need to be explained? The phrase is very simple. Priorities are not at the good place, simply compare budget allowed to war vs medical science. Lots of example exist. Do I need to list them all here?

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cofactor

Can you explain?

What need to be explained? The phrase is very simple. Priorities are not at the good place, simply compare budget allowed to war vs medical science. Lots of example exist. Do I need to list them all here?

I think I'll ask that you do.

peace

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

The question is ambiguous, if it is what I do specifically, or else, what I do so we can do the same?

In the last case, it is asking what to do. The answer is not to ask what to do as you open the door for a charlatan or a preacher to take control of you. When I mean effort must be done, it mean also to provide effort to find solutions, NOT effort to ask for solution.

In the first case, what I do, the question is very large and open, what I do for what exactly?

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cofactor

The question is ambiguous, if it is what I do specifically, or else, what I do so we can do the same?

In the last case, it is asking what to do. The answer is not to ask what to do as you open the door for a charlatan or a preacher to take control of you. When I mean effort must be done, it mean also to provide effort to find solutions, NOT effort to ask for solution.

In the first case, what I do, the question is very large and open, what I do for what exactly?

How about you dumb that down for me.

I really am wondering.

peace

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join