It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal Fem Wants Elderly And Dementia Patients Euthanized

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Hopkins is gearing up for the debut of her panel show on TLC, “If Katie Hopkins Ruled The World,” set to premiere next month.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Soylent Green!

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

Dang and I want all liberal pukes euthanized,goes to show can't have everything your way,if these puss armed rioters ever had hand to hand combat with elderly,outcome would be same as always,with them running away and getting their butts kicked

She's vile, attention seeking, what ever partisanship she falls under, which is Conservative.

Just watch. There're going to be people here on ATS that agree. Just wait. SMH.-OP
From her side apparently. Another remark of killing all liberals. Thought our membership used to be libertarian/classical liberalism. The irony.
LOL

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Junkheap

Kill anyone over thirty. Just throw 'em into a carousel on their birthday and watch 'em explode.

At.. least Jessica was hot. oh... over thirty already... time to explode

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Tardacus
yeah, there`s a reason they are called baby boomers, because there are about a gazillion of them and they can`t stay young forever and they aren`t, they are getting old and with birthrates down there are a lot fewer young people paying taxes and social security to support all the old baby boomers, but the politicians knew this was going to happen and they made no plans to deal with it.

Sure they did: the strategy was open the floodgates on tax dodging illegal immigrants and then brand anyone opposed to such a policy as being a white supremacist.

There is far more truth in that statement that many would take on board.

Sadly the focus is on the immigrants themselves and the "filth" they bring with them, and not "why" they are coming through the floodgates in the first place.
edit on 31-8-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Ah, a semi-honest globalist. These people want everyone they don't like dead, not just old or sick folks. They want massive population reduction, and all left who aren't their sort to be slaves. Sick, truly. Yet, somehow, people defend this crap.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Junkheap
Why stop there.

Kill anyone over thirty. Just throw 'em into a carousel on their birthday and watch 'em explode.

Logan's Run fan, I take it? Did you ever read the book? A bit different fro the movie, though I did enjoy it.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Why stop there.

Logan's Run fan, I take it? Did you ever read the book? A bit different fro the movie, though I did enjoy it.

Yeah, I read the book. It's been a long time, but I still remember the big twist at the end.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I'm not a fan of Trump, but I think Euthanizing him is a little extreme.....

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I've been trying to come to terms with people who want the option to 'die with dignity'...

I just can't. Not when it will mean, in time, mandatory euthanasia. If you want to help your loved ones 'go to the light' that's your decision and I don't envy you for making it. I just don't want people 'passing on' with the governments 'help.'

And don't tell me 'that will never happen' because I can give you list after list of 'what never will happen in America' - that has happened in America.

peace

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
So they are spraying chem trails containing aluminium which causes dementia. I guess its all part of the plan. Soon lots of sheople will have dementia and be ready for culling. What a crazy world I`m trapped in. A mad mad world.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: illuminnaughty
So they are spraying chem trails containing aluminium which causes dementia. I guess its all part of the plan. Soon lots of sheople will have dementia and be ready for culling. What a crazy world I`m trapped in. A mad mad world.

OMG - I nerver even thought of that.

I hate this thread now.

I've always said TPTB want most of us dead and we're getting more and more proof every day.

peace

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Damn, that gal has a great idea. Being young at 78, boating and building yet I am young and having a ball. Perhaps I can augment my retirement and SS by delivering happy endings to those old folks.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Why stop there.

Yeah, I read the book. It's been a long time, but I still remember the big twist at the end.

Same here! Excellent book. Considering the current trend for this crap, might hunt down my old copy, and have the kids read it for school. Some good lessons in there!!

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
THEN I'll just have to roll with my demented AR15...

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

H&K P7 M13 here...

I'd rather go down with a bullet than with the sound of ice cream truck music playing in my ears.

And no, that doesn't mean I'll shoot myself, lol, but whoever's attending that van had better watch out.

peace
edit on 3250Saturday201713 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I dunno...YOU don't SEEM demented ....so ...I go first.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Rock - Paper - Knives, errr scissors...

peace

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Blowing up the caisson or going for the "ice cream truck" is the Darwin price kind of solution. All efforts shall be directed toward curing disease. I have never and will never understand why peoples are in such hurry to goes back where they came from, nothingness... I understand that suffering is nibbling slowly but surely every desire of one to live, but why not use the "opportunity" to study and cure disease. If not for you, do it for the next generation.

If we want to explore the universe and continue to evolve, the human race is in need to redefine the priorities and do some sacrifices.

There is always a solution, even for the most difficult problem, but the desire to find it and the hard work must be there.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Cofactor

If we want to explore the universe and continue to evolve, the human race is in need to redefine the priorities and do some sacrifices.

Can you explain?

peace

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join