It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal Fem Wants Elderly And Dementia Patients Euthanized

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Well it's against T&Cs to "post false information"...

& the idea that Katie Hopkins is a liberal or a feminist is false information...

So at a minimum this should be in the hoax bin.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

I don't worry about the slippery slope on this issue. Though this Hopkins woman is identified as a ''liberal fem'' I have serious doubts about that designation and certainly does not speak for the sentiments of most liberals. My little sister is an extreme liberal and has cared for our 96 year old mother now for over a decade. Any government official would face political suicide from both sides of the isle for even suggesting anything like this.

But the time this slippery slope could lead us into anything near what the Hopkins woman suggests, I don't see as it would matter anyway. By then the whole mountain would have crumbled and literally no one would be much concerned with old people who need to be fed and bathed and carried to the loo.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Well it's against T&Cs to "post false information"...

& the idea that Katie Hopkins is a liberal or a feminist is false information...

So at a minimum this should be in the hoax bin.

It's not false. See my second link.

Please stay on subject I'm sure the mods can handle this thread just fine.

British Columnist Katie Hopkins Wants ‘Euthanasia Vans’ Because There Are ‘Too Many Old People’

Again, here in the Huffington Post link? Regardless if she's a feminist or not? She's still touting euthanasia.

Just goes to show how twisted things have gotten in this world. People are in an uproar over the term 'feminist' but no one seems to be all that concerned the legalization of euthanasia is right around the corner. So figure, lol.

peace

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

But the time this slippery slope could lead us into anything near what the Hopkins woman suggests, I don't see as it would matter anyway. By then the whole mountain would have crumbled and literally no one would be much concerned with old people who need to be fed and bathed and carried to the loo.

You do cut right to the chase don't you. And, you're right. In the near future when this is legal even I might be tempted to jump in and leave this hell hole behind. Tempted, at least.

peace

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

No actually, I am not going to remove anything. It was a suggestion for you to maybe find another crap source for an extremely distorted "article" so you can continue your extremely distorted thread. But you managed to fix the link so no need for another crap source for your thread.

You posted it, you can own it.

And if you actually researched who Kate Hopkins is, you might just find her much in line with many of your own opinions. Or don't, means nothing to me.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

Just goes to show how twisted things have gotten in this world. People are in an uproar over the term 'feminist' but no one seems to be all that concerned the legalization of euthanasia is right around the corner. So figure, lol.

You think euthanasia is right around the corner because some English wingnut media personality says she is in favour of it?

Yup twisted world is right.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

That's the problem.
Who decides?
I can understand some people wanting it for themselves if they were in a terrible situation with no alternative and I sympathise with their views.

But... If it did become a legal thing, I can imagine some heartless gits wanting to use it as an excuse to offload their relatives when they become hard work.
Both my parents are still alive and I do everything I can to help out and will continue, unquestionably.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: GAOTU789

Remember the fundamentalist right -wing preacher who said all gays should be exterminated? Genocide of all homosexuals is right around the corner!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: seeker1963

She was Jenny Agutter

She was definitely in the movie.... and cute. I don't know about the TV show, I never watched it.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This woman seems to be the lefts answer to milo yiannopoulos.
Just a silly attention troll.
And don't forget she is british and I have been told that the USA leftists
are closer to the right when compared to the rest of the world so
not really fair to lump her in with them. At least the ones in the US.

She is only doing this so that people will watch her show. Classic troll move.
edit on 30-8-2017 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Me and my mom talked it over and she wants death over being kept alive by machines.
I want the same. If I have dementia or alzheimer or if I have to be kept alive by machines,
just kill me.

We should all talk with those we love so we know what they want, just in case.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Lmao. That's a whole lot of deflection. Here's what actually happened:

1. The OP posted fake news.
2. You fell for it as you continuously do.
3. You thought it fitting to throw out a one-liner with no context.

Eugenics IS Classical Progressivism.

Could you be anymore obtuse? Using your superficial insinuations, conservatives today are all racists, pro-slavery, anti-Free Speech and anti-woman's suffrage. Are you going to deny that those are all "Classical Conservatism?"

Social engineering is social darwinism 202, and thats all your team. So have fun with that LOL.

All political ideology has at its heart some degree of social engineering. What do you think segregation was? What do you think denying civil rights to LGBT people is about? What do you think Republicans are doing when they try to divide people into "real America" and "coastal elites" and discourage secondary education beyond trade schools and apprenticeships? How about nationalism? White nationalism? Immigration quotas based on national origin? It's all social engineering.

You're painting with the broadest brushes possible while completely glossing over the evolution of political philosophy and ignoring all the evidence to the contrary in order to support your pet theory about Silicon Valley and transhumanism.

But anyways, eugenics never truly went away, and its raging in VIOLENTLY just under the surface of your teams entire "social justice" charade (although the liberal bewildered herd mostly doesnt realize what theyve been socially engineered for), and its new name is TRANShumanism. Which ill be documentary'ing very soon...

If you want an actual discussion, perhaps avoid embedding 20 hours worth of YouTube videos.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Fact is, if your source said "right wing anti-feminist wants to euthanise the elderly" you wouldn't have posted this thread...

& the other fact is, she is a right wing anti-feminist...

So your little liberal bash failed...
She is in your side of the spectrum...

Own it.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

You do cut right to the chase don't you. And, you're right. In the near future when this is legal even I might be tempted to jump in and leave this hell hole behind. Tempted, at least.

peace

Me too Silo. However I don't see this coming as the rest of my post there indicates.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

Woops.
Had to dash off and deal with something just as I posted.

Logans run was a classic and I think everyone fell in love with Jessica six... I did anyway.(That was in the movie version).

As for euthanasia. Its a hard one to tackle. I can see both sides but I end up worrying that it'll end up being a slippery slope if its ever legalised generally.
Like the suicide boothes in Futurama.
One wrong decision in the wrong mood and you can't go back.

Was Jenny Farrah Fawcett?

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: GAOTU789

Not at all. If you looked at some of my other supporting links they might have given you some inset into how I do see the legalization of euthanasia on the horizon. Abortion completely out of control (already), a couple who were granted dual euthanasia, Iceland killing Down's babies... Legalizing euthanasia in the US is the next 'logical' (sick) step.

As for this part?

By the way, your click bait has been pulled down.

You must have misunderstood your own writing.

peace

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

That's the problem.
Who decides?
I can understand some people wanting it for themselves if they were in a terrible situation with no alternative and I sympathise with their views.

But... If it did become a legal thing, I can imagine some heartless gits wanting to use it as an excuse to offload their relatives when they become hard work.
Both my parents are still alive and I do everything I can to help out and will continue, unquestionably.

I am against mandatory euthanasia, and I don't see that as something on the near horizon. However I am against the draconian laws that prevent family assistance when a person decides it is time to leave here. I live in Oregon and that ''right'' to assist is more lenient here than in other states.

I mean who does the government think it is to tell me when I can die and when I cannot. That is not the problem for me though, I have several ways picked out that I will use when the time comes. Again however, family members should find help with dealing with these issues and giving assistance when the elderly choose and the government should have no say in that decision.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
"Liberal Fem Wants Elderly And Dementia Patients Euthanized"

Her first.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

There was a scene where she and Logan were swimming in the out of doors where she was briefly unclothed. I just melted.

First I saw of her was in a movie from earlier where she was playing a teenager in Australia and her father took her and her little brother out into the Outback and tried to kill them. He failed but she and her brother had to head off into the Outback where they met up with an aborigine who was on Walkabout and it was a very poignant flick. It was ''Walkabout''

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Junkheap
Why stop there.

Kill anyone over thirty. Just throw 'em into a carousel on their birthday and watch 'em explode.

Been trying to think of the name of that TV show for weeks! Can you help me out?

Logans Run.
It was a movie first.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join