It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kremlin Confirms Donald Trump’s Team Reached Out For Help During 2016 Election.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Sucks to be Russians I guess. Never trust a man without morals like Trump. He'll sell you out in a blink of an eye for his own glory.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tannerc
a reply to: Dudemo5

This Felix Sater fag is a convicted falon and he never went to prison. Rich people don't go to prison.

Convicted Falon?

Sounds terrible.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
It looks like Trump's lawyer contacted Moscow in a bid to gain Russia's endorsement of Tump.

'The Kremlin has confirmed that Donald Trump’s lawyer reached out to them during the 2016 presidential campaign in an attempt to obtain the Russian government’s help for a business project'
But some of us may remember back late last year when Peskov said there was no contact, while Russian foreign minister Sergei Ryabkov, said in an interview with the state-run Interfax news agency that “there were contacts” with the Trump team.

President Vladimir Putin’s spokesman, Dmitry Peskov, told reporters in Moscow on Wednesday that they had received an email from Michael Cohen, which was sent to the press office’s general email address.
This was in relation to a business deal in Russia, (Trump Tower, Moscow) that seemingly was abandoned, however Felix Sater sent e-mails regarding this,

Felix Sater,
"Our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” Sater wrote in an email, according to the Times. “I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”

However Putin did go on to endorse Trump later, and obviously Trump would have been totally aware of this deal since his lawyer was working on it, and not quite, "I have nothing to do with Russia" as Trump has said repeatedly, and it was also around the same time as Trump criticised Hillary for bad judgement over the e-mail scandal.

www.huffingtonpost.co.uk... 5_uk
Awww, c'mon you guys...First you say Trump was looking for an endorsement and then you say Trump was looking for a business deal...

But tell me, what good would an endorsement from Putin be with American Citizens??? That's just flaky...As far as the business deal, Trump spoke of that during the campaign...It's not a secret and it fell through before Trump threw his hat in the ring...

Face it, a year and a half and none of you got anything...You're wasting millions upon millions of taxpayer dollars with this nonsense...

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

But but but, Trump is a Nazi Russian secret agent whose mission is to use the nuke button to nuke America for mother Russia.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

This level of delusion can be dangerous.

I agree, I hope you seek help soon.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

did the kremlin put all those e-mails on Hillary`s server and then then delete so many of those e-mails that were requested by the FBII?did the kremlin put all those e-mails on the dnc server? no I didn`t think so, those e-mails were all Clinton and the dnc.

the liberals are just made because Clinton and the dnc got caught doing shady stuff,and they are just trying to blame someone for leaking their shady dealings.

edit on 30-8-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

If he pardons them before leaving office trying to get them after that is considered double jepardy.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

There was nothing shady. Bernie Sanders didn't deserve to be the Democratic nominee. He had never been a Democrat. He's a Communist in disguise. What DNC did was right. Bernie Sanders deserved to lose the Democratic primary. Trump won not because of the DNC emails, but because he did more rallies than Hillary did.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

Translation "I know you are but what am I". That's your response? Grow up.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

Translation "I know you are but what am I". That's your response? Grow up.

What? it's okay for you to resort to ad-hominem but I can't? I think if you stick to the subject and not the debator you'll be fine.

I love it when defenders of the regime come in and sling ad-hominem and passive aggressiveness wildly at anyone who disagrees, but can't take it when it's pointed back at them. Seems just like their emperor actually.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

The only thing I came in slinging was facts you can't handle. Again, grow up. I promise 4 years from now when Trump's term is over, everything will be ok.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

the liberals are just made because Clinton and the dnc got caught doing shady stuff,and they are just trying to blame someone for leaking their shady dealings.

I don't know if the Liberals got made or not. You are the umpteenth person to mention the 'Liberals' and DNC and none of those have anything to do with Trump activities, nor did any of the other posters fascinated by the 'Liberals' or DNC, offer any information whatsoever on Trump activities, or anything else for that matter.
Now, I can go on forever giving a reply to all these thread killing replies, but I would much rather that people stay on the topic of Trump activities. If you want to bash Hillary for instance, pick a thread that is relevant, that's what I would do, and have done in the past.
Same goes for the DNC, same goes for, 'Liberals'.....presumably American, of which I am not, nor am I an English Liberal,
You see, you're talking to the wrong guy! Sorry about that.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: tannerc
a reply to: Iscool

But but but, Trump is a Nazi Russian secret agent whose mission is to use the nuke button to nuke America for mother Russia.

I didn't know that, I thought he was only a crook...out of his depth.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

So now we're back to Russia. When Russia and false "racist" claims are completely played out, what are they gonna run on in 2018? Wait, I can see it now...

#trumpdid911

I'd prefer Trump actually showed us his long form birth certificate (the REAL one).

He won't do that. It's from Kenya. Oh wait, wrong guy, sorry.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

wait, so Trump SECRETLY communicated with Moscow looking for a PUBLIC ENDORSEMENT for his presidency?
I am trying to use the logic required to understand this but it's just not working. Huffington post you say?

Hmmmmm, can you show a little better source please?

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

The only thing I came in slinging was facts you can't handle. Again, grow up. I promise 4 years from now when Trump's term is over, everything will be ok.

Inferring delusion is not "slinging facts." I suggest you stick to the topic, not the debator.

As far as things go, I'm not a trump supporter nor basher...nor was I an Obama supporter. And as far as I can check, I didn't just join ATS in 2016 with all my posts being in the political spectrum either.

So if you refrain from ad-hominem, I'll refrain from it too. I've had some lively, heated debates that never once resorted to ad-hominem attacks...how about you?

Thank you, have a wonderful day.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Cohen does not speak for Trump. Besides, he's Jewish so he gets a pass for sending an email to Russia.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Who's short on facts now? I don't just post on politics. I guess if that's all you post on that's the only place you'd see me, but that's hardly evidence that your ridiculous assumptions are facts. Did you really just pull forum seniority on me too? What is this, high school? What you should refrain from is being childish, and I won't call you out on it, and you won't need to pull out your debater dictionary to support your weak positions.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Trump is finished, the trump-ets will have to get used to it or accept they are communist stoolies haha

Moron for President, what could go wrong?!

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Who's short on facts now? I don't just post on politics. I guess if that's all you post on that's the only place you'd see me, but that's hardly evidence that your ridiculous assumptions are facts. Did you really just pull forum seniority on me too? What is this, high school? What you should refrain from is being childish, and I won't call you out on it, and you won't need to pull out your debater dictionary to support your weak positions.

I didn't pull forum seniority on you, when you figure out what I'm alluding to, which may take a while...then you'll understand. As far as debates go, you lost when you inferred that I'm deluded and dangerous. LOL

Good day

By the way, before that delusional remark, you and I had a spirited debate about gun control where you didn't have to use ad-hominem. Maybe it's just blind support of the PoTUS that pulls that out of you.
edit on 31-8-2017 by kelbtalfenek because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join