It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kremlin Confirms Donald Trump’s Team Reached Out For Help During 2016 Election.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Well if Kellyanne can have 'alternative facts' I should be able to have my, 'mays' as a discretionary alternative word for what is a fact.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
And don't forget, Crowdstrike told the American intelligence community Russia hacked DNC so it must be true. Duh!

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Still clinging to that old rallying cry too eh? Pretending she meant anything other than "here's what you reported, now here's the truth"?

You guys really need better material.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Russia's state policy is never interfere in another country's election, even if financially, so it is no surprise Russia did not respond to Cohen's email to Russia asking to green light the long pursued Trump Moscow tower.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
We're still another year or two from impeachment. Just wait for Mueller to finish his investigation and build his case and then we can swear in president Pence.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Doubt it. People assume every billionaire is a Russian agent. That is a misconception.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
We're still another year or two from impeachment. Just wait for Mueller to finish his investigation and build his case and then we can swear in president Pence.

I suspect he is going to run out of funding soon.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

The investigation could go on for a couple more years, but I doubt it would go beyond that. More than 3 months in and nothing to show for, not exactly a good omen for Robert Mueller.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: tannerc

The investigation could go on for a couple more years, but I doubt it would go beyond that. More than 3 months in and nothing to show for, not exactly a good omen for Robert Mueller.

Have you got a special line to Mueller, that would be great?
Mueller is not going to let stuff out, and if anyone thinks that Mueller is not looking at money laundering, they need to badly look again.
Given that I mentioned Sater in an earlier post, people here should be interested to know that Mueller has taken on Andrew Weissmann in this current investigation, Weissman was the main instrument in getting Sater to become an informant for the FBI in the previous $40 million fraud that Sater had pleaded guilty to.
So no, there will be no peeps or sound from Mueller for some time unless perhaps Trump sacks him.

Here's the clip again with Trump in denial about Sater, (who's company Bayrock, Trump worked with and happen to be located in Trump Tower) in case you didn't see it,

edit on 30-8-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Have you got a special line to Mueller?

It appears this is meant to cast doubt on what he said since he has no way of knowing for sure what's going on with the investigation.

Mueller is not going to let stuff out, and if anyone thinks that Mueller is not looking at money laundering, they need to badly look again.

edit on 30 8 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Incorrect. The media knows what Mueller is doing and what he has found. It's called leakers. Get with the program. It's the frigging 21st century, not the 1970s.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

It appears this is meant to cast doubt on what he said since he has no way of knowing for sure what's going on with the investigation.

On the contrary, it shows that tannerc has shown an interest in just how long the investigation could go on, unlike the often dipsy, meaningless replies that have appeared on the subject from some others.
edit on 30-8-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Pretty gullible if you are falling for this.

they received Cohen's email, which was sent to the press office's general email address

it was one of many emails the Kremlin press office gets - since its email address is available online

Why would they send an email to the press office regarding a business venture?
How hard is it for someone to send an email to an email address you can google?

the press office did not reply to Cohen's email because it "does not react to such business requests. It is not our job."

sounds more like spam!

pursued a project during the republican primary

The republican primary was Feb 2016

The discussions about a real estate deal in Moscow occurred in the fall of 2015, months after Trump had declared his presidential bid. They ended early in 2016

Keep beating that dead horse.. its only been 8 months now without a single shred of evidence!

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Intelligence community has investigated Trump since June 2015 when he started running. You think the intelligence community would let a manchurian candidate, a Russian agent, become president? Not a chance.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Nice spin on it. But the truth is...unknown. If there is something impeachable, we'll find out once the investigation is completed...likewise if there's nothing.

I'm glad Trump has your full support and vote of confidence...will that change when/if there are impeachable offenses found?

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

I know it's disappointing for you to realize that everything else is leaking and if there were real dirt on Trump that likely would've leaked by now already too. You can cling all you want to the hope they will find something to get him out of office. I just hope you have the resilience to cope when that doesn't happen. This level of delusion can be dangerous.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

I am calling BS on it

I'm calling BS on your post.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Felix Sater,
"Our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” Sater wrote in an email, according to the Times. “I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”

That quote above is pretty damning.

Trump will undoubtedly pardon anyone who goes to prison as a result of this investigation, so it's going to be difficult to threaten people into turning evidence.

If I were Mueller, I'd be finding a way to let all these loose strings know that Trump won't be in office forever and that if they don't testify, those charges might have a convenient way of landing after Trump no longer has the ability to pardon them.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

This Felix Sater fag is a convicted falon and he never went to prison. Rich people don't go to prison.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

There's an interesting article here;
PROOF: Trump Tower Moscow Had Land And Plans — His Lawyer Lied To Hide It (UPDATED)

Sberbank sponsored Miss Universe 2013 and announced $2.4 billion in financing for the Trump project with Crocus just days after the pageant concluded, but landed on America’s sanctions list over the Ukraine invasion in March 2014.

Dang that Magnitsky Act.....(code word "adoption")!

On December 16th, 2013 a Russian media outlet published a story about Donald Trump’s plan with the Crocus Group led by Aras Agalarov to build his thousand unit hotel project, adjacent to the rail-linked Crocus City entertainment complex in the floodplain of the Moscow River.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join