It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kremlin Confirms Donald Trump’s Team Reached Out For Help During 2016 Election.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
HuffPo's still trying to keep the Russia narrative alive. That's sad. Even the Muller probe seems to have shifted its focus to Paul Manafort, looking for anything he might have done wrong anywhere, probably because they can't wrap up the probe without charging someone with something.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
So much for "Russians" fixing the election for Trump !!

Yep, now it's "Trump wanted a building in Moscow!" = "Trump hacked the DNC with Putins help". LOL

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Yeah I've been following this story for a couple of days now. Since Monday I think.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

Good for you.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

So why did he lie about it then?

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

originally posted by: Trueman
Just tell me why Russians change their statement now. If they really did that.

I think it's because Trump hasn't kept his part of the deal after Russia helped him get elected; whether Trump was supposed to lift sanctions on Russia or something else.

Exactly. In other words..., Trump smarter than the Russians.

Well played cold war...hahaha.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: xuenchen
So much for "Russians" fixing the election for Trump !!

Yep, now it's "Trump wanted a building in Moscow!" = "Trump hacked the DNC with Putins help". LOL

If they move the goalposts any farther, they'll have to turn around and run the other way.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

No it's not. Why don't you conservatives who worship the ground he walks on give it a rest. Not to be rude or anything but honestly I'm tired of being told to ignore things because one someone or another says so.

Every story printed about him always turns out to be true and yet with each new addition we here fake news fake news. It's so monotonous and frankly tiresome.

This isn't fake news. There is correspondence that confirms it once again. He was trying to make a building deal in Moscow, during his bid for the presidency.
Just one more contact that the entire organization originally claimed never existed.
By none it seems they meant none we want you to know about.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Why does he keep lying about Russia?

Likely because it sounded better at the time than the truth did. Trump has no compunction about lying, big ones little ones, as long as he can hope to score brownie points at the time.
He once said to an English documentary maker who made a film about Trump, that his film was a big failure, so the reporter spent a while reading out all the awards it was given...including quite a few given in the US. Trump was shot down on the spot, so he just changed the subject to something else imagined....he lives in Narnia.

edit on 30-8-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Do you think someone said trump hacked the DNC?

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox

The tail still moving....more shiite to come.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I think this topic has been posted already, under a different title, but same context I believe, either way, it resulted in a nothingburger as usual.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Well.....what is it?....maybe a handful of emails concerning a possible business opportunity?
Big #ing deal, even if it's true.
Compared to 100s if not 1000s of emails that were released detailing DNC/Hillary/Podesta corruption and crimes?
Trump was a businessman after all.
Hypocrisy is a real thing with the Leftists.

Since you are going to use the "BUT HILLARY!" excuse, must I point out that Trump is associated with some of the same criminals that Podesta is? Do you remember that time Trump flew on the Lolita Express with Jeffrey Epstein?

One day you will bury your head out the sand and realize that they all work for the same people and you are all falling victim to one of the biggest charades of our time.

The charade is that they are trying to portray Trump as anti-deep state when in reality he is just part of their regularly scheduled program. If Trump wasn't part of their team, he wouldn't be in the White House, simple as that.

All this Russia this Russia that is just part of the overall distraction. The organ harvesting child traffickers are still alive and well under the Trump administration, his VP is rumored to be a very sick man, I won't make unproven allegations but you need to realize that Trump is one of them.

The more people use the "BUT HILLARY!" distraction, the more it deflects from Trump's shady dealings. You rather save your pride than admit you are wrong about this puppet.

Pride is a powerful thing...egos are easily burst though...

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

Give it a rest liberals,even common sense would tell you it's BS,but just like a liberal,if it sounds good go with it,pathetic

And yet there's still some people harping on and on about Obama's birth certificate...

The irony of it all.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

, Trump smarter than the Russians

Trump... backed into a corner because he made the mistake of thinking he was smarter than everybody else.
Now he can't remove sanctions and was in fact forced by optics to sign additional sanctions into place.
Putin will make an example out of him if he can't turn things around.
There have been a few leaks that came out of Russia recently.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Read that article very closely....Laughable. Pay attention to the wording!

The Liberal media is sick, or desperate to hide something, or prevent something from getting exposed.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

originally posted by: Trueman
Just tell me why Russians change their statement now. If they really did that.

I think it's because Trump hasn't kept his part of the deal after Russia helped him get elected; whether Trump was supposed to lift sanctions on Russia or something else.

God what it must be like going through life this deluded.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
God what it must be like going through life this deluded.

Please tell us!

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

There's been enough of those burgers to feed an army funny enough.
The info keeps flowing and the evidence keeps building up and the investigation keeps getting deeper and deeper into trump and his business dealings.
Too bad he never tried being an honest business man. He might have made more reputable business partnerships and wiser choices in who he dealt with.
But there's no honor amongst thieves and he dealt with back biters and bottom feeders who are willing to feed him to the sharks and spill all they know to keep themselves out of jail.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Don't ask me, I'm not the one clinging to "waaaaaaaaaaah!! we couldn't have lost!! it was Russiaaaa!!!" like a security blanket.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join