It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kremlin Confirms Donald Trump’s Team Reached Out For Help During 2016 Election.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
It looks like Trump's lawyer contacted Moscow in a bid to gain Russia's endorsement of Tump.

'The Kremlin has confirmed that Donald Trump’s lawyer reached out to them during the 2016 presidential campaign in an attempt to obtain the Russian government’s help for a business project'
But some of us may remember back late last year when Peskov said there was no contact, while Russian foreign minister Sergei Ryabkov, said in an interview with the state-run Interfax news agency that “there were contacts” with the Trump team.

President Vladimir Putin’s spokesman, Dmitry Peskov, told reporters in Moscow on Wednesday that they had received an email from Michael Cohen, which was sent to the press office’s general email address.
This was in relation to a business deal in Russia, (Trump Tower, Moscow) that seemingly was abandoned, however Felix Sater sent e-mails regarding this,

Felix Sater,
"Our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” Sater wrote in an email, according to the Times. “I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”

However Putin did go on to endorse Trump later, and obviously Trump would have been totally aware of this deal since his lawyer was working on it, and not quite, "I have nothing to do with Russia" as Trump has said repeatedly, and it was also around the same time as Trump criticised Hillary for bad judgement over the e-mail scandal.

www.huffingtonpost.co.uk... 5_uk
edit on 30-8-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I am calling BS on it

+21 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Are people really surprised that an international billionaire business mogul has international connections that date back before he ever planned to run for president?

I'm having a hard time seeing what the big deal is.. maybe it's just me.

But I get it, Russia..

Zzzz...

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
You can always count on Putin for some quality trolling.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Give it a rest liberals,even common sense would tell you it's BS,but just like a liberal,if it sounds good go with it,pathetic

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Huffpo must be on damage control now that the Podesta's lobbying for Russia is making the rounds again.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Are people really surprised that an international billionaire business mogul has international connections that date back before he ever planned to run for president?

I'm having a hard time seeing what the big deal is.. maybe it's just me.

But I get it, Russia..

Zzzz...

I do believe Trump said often, no dealings...Zilch...I never met Putin, even though when bumming his load before his election run, he said that Putin was a very nice guy, that he met him and that he has telephone conversations, blah blah, so you want to tell me it's Putin who is bumming the load now..

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
repeat after me..If it sounds to good to be true...it most prolly is.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

Give it a rest liberals,even common sense would tell you it's BS,but just like a liberal,if it sounds good go with it,pathetic

Don't tell me I have to repeat I'm not a 'liberal' what ever you think that is. However, you ain't got much else to say anyway...sad!

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Ultimately, what self respecting patriotic American wouldn't want Russia's help running our country and making us the bastion of freedom and righteousness that they are?

I mean so what if its eventually proven that Putin/Russia orchestrated Donald's win, or that they are integrally connected and in control of part of the American government. Putin's awesome, Russia's awesome, any involvement in America can only make us more awesome!

MAGA!

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The anti-Americans who support Trump could care less what Trump does or did. Just more evidence of Trump lying to the public.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Well.....what is it?....maybe a handful of emails concerning a possible business opportunity?
Big #ing deal, even if it's true.
Compared to 100s if not 1000s of emails that were released detailing DNC/Hillary/Podesta corruption and crimes?
Trump was a businessman after all.
Hypocrisy is a real thing with the Leftists.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Just tell me why Russians change their statement now. If they really did that.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
keep up op.....

the current phase is "trump is a nazi"

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
So much for "Russians" fixing the election for Trump !!

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
Just tell me why Russians change their statement now. If they really did that.

I think it's because Trump hasn't kept his part of the deal after Russia helped him get elected; whether Trump was supposed to lift sanctions on Russia or something else.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Why does he keep lying about Russia?

Four months into his campaign for president of the United States, Donald Trump signed a letter of intent to pursue a Trump Tower–style building development in Moscow, according to a statement from the Trump Organization’s then–chief counsel, Michael Cohen.

The proposal would have involved construction of the world’s tallest building in Moscow, according to developers of the project.

The involvement of then-candidate Trump in a proposed Russian skyscraper deal contradicts repeated statements Trump made during the campaign, including telling ABC’s George Stephanopoulos that his business had “no relationship to Russia whatsoever.”

ABC:Trump signed letter of intent for Russian tower during campaign, lawyer says

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

You guys missed the train. I dont care anymore.

Go get antifa to beat me up and burn my city.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Why does he keep lying about Russia?

Four months into his campaign for president of the United States, Donald Trump signed a letter of intent to pursue a Trump Tower–style building development in Moscow, according to a statement from the Trump Organization’s then–chief counsel, Michael Cohen.

The proposal would have involved construction of the world’s tallest building in Moscow, according to developers of the project.

The involvement of then-candidate Trump in a proposed Russian skyscraper deal contradicts repeated statements Trump made during the campaign, including telling ABC’s George Stephanopoulos that his business had “no relationship to Russia whatsoever.”

ABC:Trump signed letter of intent for Russian tower during campaign, lawyer says

Or explained another way:

His company was continuing to do business in case he didn't win the election and had to return to a life of property developer.

And its not a lie if he or his company had no prior relationship with Russia before this letter of intent. I think this may be called "hedging ones bets".

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join