It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi condemns Antifa violence in Berkeley after criticism

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I don't have to prove anything to you, do you really think your internet flexing threatens me? hurts my feelings?

keep boosting your ego with your little 'challenges' and your false sense of moral supremacy, bathe in the cheerleading you get from others here, go to bed at night with a sense of satisfaction that you showed the 'cowards' by using the internet, fill your empty eyes with those green stars of reassurance.

you need it

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

You're doing a great job convincing people !!

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: Krakatoa

I don't have to prove anything to you, do you really think your internet flexing threatens me? hurts my feelings?

keep boosting your ego with your little 'challenges' and your false sense of moral supremacy, bathe in the cheerleading you get from others here, go to bed at night with a sense of satisfaction that you showed the 'cowards' by using the internet, fill your empty eyes with those green stars of reassurance.

you need it

OK, don't take my advice. That is your life choice....however misguided and immature it may be IMO. Just do not be surprised if the next Antifa "gathering" there is a concerted effort to rip those masks form your collective faces and photograph you, then have that sen to the authorities. That is not a threat to you, but an action plan to expose you for who you really are....collectively.

Let's see how many of you stay the course once exposed.

I eagerly await that tie...and expect it will happen much sooner than you would be comfortable with TBH.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

I am not stupid, I am worth more fighting than being a martyr and going to jail, we mask up for those reasons

Yes as I said above. because yall aint got the stones to show your faces. Shoot at least the Nazis have more balls than you guys. And Thats bad in itself.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I thought we were the "Real Nazis"

Stay consistent

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I am not here to convince anyone, I thought maybe I could clear some confusion and obvious fake news happening, but obviously, some of you would rather remain willfully ignorant

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Oh, you have done that, thank you. You have confirmed my suspicions about who/what Antifa is really. Now we can begin the process of exposing you even more. Let's see how committed you folks are when the heat really turns up on you directly.

Again, thanks! You do not know how much you have helped.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I thought we were the "Real Nazis"

Stay consistent

No I didnt ever say that. you are confusing me apparently with someone else. Where did I specifically say you were the real nazis?

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I am not stupid, I am worth more fighting than being a martyr and going to jail, we mask up for those reasons

"muh fighting rather than martyring"

That's the hipster way to quote someone these days, right? Lol. Just grow up.

edit on 31-8-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join